David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Jump When Ready
This topic is about Jump When Ready
R&R Completed(post review links) > R&R # 24 - JUMP WHEN READY by David Pandolfe

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jun 09, 2013 05:12AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) Jump When Ready by David Pandolfe David Pandolfe

Genre: YA Paranormal

Jump When Ready

Book Description:

Since he drowned, Henry has remained with the same group of teenagers and he keeps wondering why. After all, what could he possibly have in common with a Mohawk-sporting punker from the 80s, a roller skater from the 70s with a thing for kimonos, and an English "rocker" from the 60s? Add to that, Henry can hear the other groups but he never sees them. Soon, Henry learns that his new friends all possess unique skills for making themselves noticed by the living. Is Henry’s group kept isolated because of their abilities? If so, are they considered gifted or seen only as a potential bad influence?

Before Henry can reach any conclusions, he witnesses his sister being kidnapped. He knows who did it, where she’s being held and what will happen if the kidnappers don’t get what they want. As the police chase false leads, Henry comes to realize that he’s his sister’s only hope. But for Henry to even have a chance, he has to convince a group of teenagers that dead doesn’t mean helpless.

Be one of the first 25 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

1. Heather - hmarz8@gmail.com - epub
2. Leylan - Kitty_leylan@yahoo.com - mobi
3. Cheer - Bree08@msn.com - epub
4. Kandy - pieanoldbrowhorse@yahoo.com - pdf
5. Poulomi - poulomiadhikari@outlook.com - pdf

Heather (tampaturtle) | 2 comments Heather Marczynski
hmarz8@gmail.com
epub file for my Nook
This book sounds like fun!

Leylan | 51 comments Sounds interesting.
Kitty_leylan@yahoo.com.
Mobi please for my kindle.

message 4: by Cheer (new)

Cheer Papworth (cheerest) | 67 comments I would love to R&R this book. ePub please. Bree08@msn.com

Thanks!

Cheer

message 5: by Kandy (new)

Kandy Scaramuzzo | 14 comments What a novel idea! Would love to read it. Please send a pdf to pieanoldbrowhorse@yahoo.com Thanks and Happy Trails To You!

message 6: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) sent everyone an email up to here. Please let me know if you didn't get it.

message 7: by Poulomi (new)

Poulomi Adhikari | 16 comments this really sounds interesting
i would love to R&R this book
poulomiadhikari@outlook.com
pdf plz

message 8: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) Poulomi sent you an email.

Leylan | 51 comments Here is my review. I really enjoyed reading it. I will post the link for my amazon review once it gets approved by the site :)
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Leylan | 51 comments Here is the review on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1JGWFSP...

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Jump When Ready (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

David Pandolfe (other topics)