Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > How to add an Amazon affiliates store to your Facebook page

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (last edited Jun 26, 2013 11:08PM) (new)

Chris Ward (chriswardfictionwriter) Just toiled for the last two hours of my life to create this picture-based guide to the process of adding an affiliates store to your Facebook page. The benefit to doing this is that your books are easily accessible from your Fbook page and you also get a few pennies through your affiliates account.

I hope you find this useful. Comments are welcome.

http://self-publishingforbeginners.bl...

message 2: by R. (new)

R. (rholland) | 102 comments Thanks Chris! You are awesome! I'll try it out!

message 3: by K.S. (new)

K.S. Daniels (ksdaniels) | 22 comments This was a great tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris Ward (chriswardfictionwriter) No worries, guys. Glad you found it useful.

message 5: by Don (new)

Don Sansone | 37 comments Wow, excellent, Chris! Thanks a ton! It's very clear and easy to follow.

message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris Ward (chriswardfictionwriter) No worries, Don. Glad to help! Any problems give me a shout.

message 7: by Lianne (new)

Lianne Downey | 9 comments Wow -- thank you!!! I'm not a "self-publishing beginner" but I am absolutely flummoxed by this stuff and I can't wait to try out your instructions. Awesome! Many thanks!

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2161 comments Hmm...you have surpirsed me yet again Chris. This would make those on your fb page able to access the book alot easier then posting links all the time.

message 9: by Chris (new)

Chris Ward (chriswardfictionwriter) No worries. No one ever clicks on mine but its good to have there just in case!

message 10: by Lianne (new)

Lianne Downey | 9 comments It worked! Amazing! www.facebook.com/CosVisMB Thank you!!!!! I never would have made it through all that without your detailed instruction at every step. Whew. I've been waiting years for you to publish that blog post. ;-)

message 11: by Chris (new)

Chris Ward (chriswardfictionwriter) Glad to help! Looks great!