Modern Good Reads discussion

God Particle: A Chloe Johansson Thriller
This topic is about God Particle
Read For Review (R4R) > R4R - GOD PARTICLE - YA sci-fi thriller!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments Author Name:Toby Tate

Book Name:GOD PARTICLE: A Chloe Johansson Thriller

Genre:Young Adult science fiction/thriller

Number of free copies being offered:10

Format of books being offered: mobi, epub, pdf

Short book description:
Just sixteen years old and a student at MIT, Chloe Johannson seems to have everything going for her. Then the phone calls come...her best friend is pregnant, and Chloe's father, Simon, is missing from his lab at the CERN particle accelerator.

Chloe and her mother soon learn that Simon has discovered something that could shatter the very foundations of science, and now someone else wants that power for themselves, and they are not of this world...

Chloe must reach inside herself and face her deepest fears and darkest demons to help her best friend and save her father, because not only does their fate hang in the balance, but the fate of humanity itself.

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments Already getting some four and five-star reviews on Amazon :)

http://www.amazon.com/GOD-PARTICLE-Jo...

Paula | 34 comments Sounds amazing, and I'd love to read and review. dodgerjenna1@yahoo.com epub please.

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments Thanks Paula! Sending it now!

Heather (gatosqueak) I have lots to review if you don't mind waiting a little bit! I listen via a text to speech program at work, if you don't mind sending PDF :) Gatosqueak@gmail.com

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments Can do. Thanks Heather!

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments Wistfulskimmie's Book Reviews gives GOD PARTICLE five stars! http://wistfulskimmiesbookreviews.blo...

message 8: by Brian (new)

Brian | 1 comments Would love to read this if you are still looking for people to review.

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments Brian wrote: "Would love to read this if you are still looking for people to review."

Absolutely! Just send me an email address and preferred book format - mobi, epub, or pdf.

message 10: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewavera) I'd like to read this

message 11: by Toby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments Drew wrote: "I'd like to read this"

Sure Drew - just give me an email address and the format you need - mobi, epub or pdf. Thanks!

message 12: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewavera) drewaavera@yahoo.com. And I prefer mobi for kindle. Thank you

message 13: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollyb_nc) I would definitely be interested in reading this, IF a 4-5 week timeline is okay with you?? I've got a few other R4Rs in the hopper (in other groups), which is why I'd need that time. However, if that's not okay, just let me know and I certainly will not be offended! I see that it's new and you might want reviews sooner.

If it's okay, though, you can send to me in MOBI format, hmbryan (at) alumni.duke.edu

Thanks! Looks great :)

message 14: by Toby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments That's fine, Holly - the more reviews the better! Are you a fellow North Carolinian? I see "Duke" in your email address :) Go Blue Devils! I'll get the book sent right away.

message 15: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollyb_nc) Yes!! I am indeed in NC! Duke 1997 alum, still live in Durham (though I grew up in Greenville). Well, hey...now I'm even more excited to read the book :D Thanks!

message 16: by Lotta (new)

Lotta Bangs | 23 comments Toby, I'd love to read and review. I prefer PDF thanks
lottabangs@gmail.com

message 17: by Toby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Toby Tate (Toby_Tate) | 13 comments Lotta wrote: "Toby, I'd love to read and review. I prefer PDF thanks
lottabangs@gmail.com"

Thanks for reviewing, Lotta!