Authors & Reviewers discussion

How I Exiled My Inner Bitch
This topic is about How I Exiled My Inner Bitch
Read & Review Archive > RaR HOW I EXILED MY INNER BITCH

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (last edited Jun 08, 2013 10:44PM) (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
Before you sign up, please read the rules here http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Title: HOW I EXILED MY INNER BITCH
Author: Miv Evans
Genre: Chick Lit/YA/General
Formats Available: Print, and ebook
If you would like to review on other sites, that would be great!

SynopsisDionne is 36, and still hooked on the imaginary twin she invented to get her through her desolate childhood. With such an odd companion, long-term relationships are impossible and she is doomed to live her life as a serial monogamist, until the Go Along Guy shows up. Greg has denial on intravenous, so Dionne’s quirks simply pass him by and, pretty soon, shallow love blossoms. Unfortunately, however, what are also blossoming are Greg’s teenage daughters. They don’t like Dionne and their hormones are raging.

When you sign up, please leave your email address, and the format you would like. Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review the book. If you need more time, please let me know. *NOTE* please do not share this ebook. It is for your enjoyment only. Authors workd really hard on there books, and it is a privilege for us to read them for free. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Happy Reading!

Reviewers
1. Michelle: michelle.r.gilmore@gmail.com

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore Hi, I'd review this one. My email address is michelle.r.gilmore@gmail.com. I'd prefer paperback, but I can read it on my nook as well.

Did I do that right?

message 3: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

yes, And I will notify the author

message 4: by María (new)

María | 30 comments I like to review this book.
My email is emimartinez467@gmail.com
Format:ebook
Thanks Jackie

message 5: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

got you