Your Rules...No rules RP discussion

Places > ZOO!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Animals and animals!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic comes to the zoo with Maddie. He pays for both their admission into the zoo, being the gentleman he is.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "thanks," she says walking into the zoo.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 03:42PM) (new)

"My pleasure," Vic replied, "You ever been to a zoo in your life? Or is this the first time?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "never in my entire life," she says smiling.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic smiled, "Well, welcome to the zoo. It features animals, animals, tourists and some more animals. The occasional zookeeper thrown in."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She laughs. Then smiles at him. "I'm guessing you've been here before." Madison says.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"'Course I have. This used to be my favourite place in the world...before I found the garage," Vic said and looked around at all the enclosures.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "So I'm guessing you're in a band," she says.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not as of yet. I'm waiting for some other elements. I mean, I'm the drummer and you can't call that a band," Vic sighed, "Still looking for a vocalist, guitarist/s and a bassist. And that's just the bare minimum."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "good luck," she says. Then Madison saw the monkey area, she ran over. She made a monkey face at Vic.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 04:54PM) (new)

Vic chuckled and followed after her, walking. He didn't like monkeys especially. They just seemed incompetent to him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Madison smiled. She looked at them. Monkeys were really nimble. She did gymnastics before, so she was somewhat nimble.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic watched the monkeys swing around and do their thing. They could be fun to watch but they were still monkeys. And he didn't monkeys. They were about the same level and rats. He hated rats.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Madison started to walk away from the monkeys. She looked around for what animal she would see next.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic yawned and followed Maddison, "What you looking for?"He could still hear the monkeys, and it irritated him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Any animal," she says. Then she saw the giraffes she started to walk towards them. They were having feed the giraffe. She gives the man some money and he gives her some food to feed the giraffe.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic watched her, actually bored at the moment. Nice choice, he chose the zoo. Now he had to disguise his boredom as something else.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She fed the giraffe. Then she returned back to Vic. "So what's your favorite animal?" Madison asked.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, um. Probably a Jackal. What's yours?" Vic looked at her.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "hmm.... Probably a tiger." she says. Madison starts walking around again.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic nodded, "That's cool. The tiger kind of suits you."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She smiles. After a while, they had seen most of the animals.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic bit back a groan, his feet were killing him. Why had he chosen the zoo? Why? Oh, curse his stupidity. He still put on a convincing smile, "That was...fun."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "yeah. Thanks for taking me to the zoo," Madison says. She looks at him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) .............

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) .......

message 29: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hill | 16 comments Nicole walks inside the zoo singing Man in the mirror by Michael Jackson

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Madison waits for him to answer.

message 31: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hill | 16 comments Nicole smiled at Madison

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Madison smiles back. Vic didn't seem to be wanting to talk to her anymore.

message 33: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hill | 16 comments Nicole went back to singing

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Madison looks back to Vic.

(Jewel you on anymore?)

message 35: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hill | 16 comments Nicole walks over to Madison "Hey"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Hi," Madi says.

message 37: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hill | 16 comments "I'm Nicole" she smiles

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, whoops. Kind of...forgot about this group. Apologies.))

Vic saw the two talking and took this as his chance to just sit down for a while. Yeah, it sounded lame and was lame. "You're welcome," He said to Madison before sitting down on a vacant bench. He stretched out his legs and looked around the Zoo. Note to self: Never go to a zoo ever again.

message 39: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hill | 16 comments Nicole looked at him "Who's that" she asked before looking at her phone which beeped

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic heard the question and glanced over at Nicole, "Me? I'm Ludovic. My parents were most likely drunk while naming me, so 'Vic' is fine. Nice to meet you." he looked at her for a second more before shifting his gaze to the rubbish bin that was across the path. It was overflowing with rubbish

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I'm Madison," she says

message 42: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hill | 16 comments "Nice names,come here often?" she asked

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," Vic replied simply. Why would he come here often? He could be fantasising about when he would form a proper band or something like that.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "It's my first time here," Madison says.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She turns to look at Vic. She smiles

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Vic stretched out his legs, not noticing Madison's smile. Well, he didn't have eyes protruding from the side of his head, did he?

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "ready to go?" she asked. Madison looks at him and notices he looks bored.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh? Oh, yep," Vic stood up from his seat and gave Madison a semi-cheerful smile. He wasn't in the right mood. He was somewhere between bored and irritated.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "so what do you want to do now?" Madision asked Vic. She didn't even know if he wanted to hangout anymore.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhm...," He fumbled around for something to say, as not to seem rude but just shrugged when nothing came to mind. "Well, uh, what time is it?"

« previous 1