Books Under $5 - READERS Group discussion

Lending Thread

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria Schneider (bearmountainbooks) | 187 comments Mod
Since many indie books and small publisher books are lendable, this thread is for requesting or offering copies.

message 2: by Maria (last edited Jun 14, 2013 01:39PM) (new)

I'm looking for a copy of
Carousel Tides if anyone has one for Kindle loan.

FOUND! Thanks!

message 3: by Samhy (new)

Samhy | 5 comments This is a great idea! Is it working only with Kindle (and more specifically, Kindle loan)?

message 4: by Maria (new)

Samhy wrote: "This is a great idea! Is it working only with Kindle (and more specifically, Kindle loan)?"

Actually some of the books will work with Nook loans --so that is why I specified that I have a kindle. I need the kindle version of the book. I am pretty sure Baen also has this book at B&N and that it is loanable there too.

If you are looking for a loan of some other book for a different reader, just specify and if someone has it, maybe they can loan it. I know there are less books available for loaning via other readers because so many authors are Kindle exclusive, but we don't have to limit the asking/requests here. If a book is available for another reader, and someone has it, go for it!

message 5: by Maria (new)

Okay, found a copy of Carousel Tides. I will be looking for Rough Magic next. Probably. Unless I change my mind...

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria wrote: "Okay, found a copy of Carousel Tides. I will be looking for Rough Magic next. Probably. Unless I change my mind..."

Have my copy of Rough Magic now! Thanks.

message 7: by Maria (new)

Looking to borrow Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic--anyone have a lendable copy???

Thanks!
Maria

message 8: by Maria (last edited Jul 20, 2013 02:01PM) (new)

Still Looking for Cupcakes above and also looking for:

Repossessed

or

Cassie Scot: ParaNormal Detective

or

Electric Storm

I'm considering the first couple for a buddy read on my blog (which just means a bunch of us comment on the book. It's very laid-back). Or maybe I'll pick Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic.

If anyone has ready any of them and has an opinion, please post and opine!

message 9: by Maria (new)

Does anyone have Trudy, Madly, Deeplyavailable to lend?