Forever Us (Forever, #3) Forever Us discussion

release date

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JoAnna (new) - added it

JoAnna G Does anyone know when it comes out

Sandi Hi Joanna! Forever Us will be releasing in November. I don't have the exact date as of yet..but it will be available for pre-order on Amazon! I'll keep you posted!

message 3: by Lettie (new) - added it

Lettie Jimenez Excellent news! Thanks for updating us and please keep on writing and do what you do! I am anxiously awaiting it's release. You do such a good job that we feel like this couple is an extension of our family. You know.....can't live without family.

Sandi Thank you Lettie! I appreciate it! Connor and Ellery are constantly with me and they are a part of me so when I release the last book, there's going to be some tears shed..:(

Chrisandfrancesca Leivers must say your writing is amazing!! keep up the good work... francesca x

Sandi Chrisandfrancesca wrote: "must say your writing is amazing!! keep up the good work... francesca x"

Thank you so much Francesca! I appreciate it! xo

Dianne Sandi,
Please tell me Amazon doesn't have the sole rights to "Forever Us" for 'x' number of months which seems to be happening more and more these days. Due to their policy of not using Paypal and mine of not using my credit card over the Internet I am missing out on the release days of many books I am anxiously waiting to read. By the way I thought "Forever You" was wonderful. Congratulations.

message 8: by Sandi (last edited Jun 23, 2013 02:51PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandi Dianne wrote: "Sandi,
Please tell me Amazon doesn't have the sole rights to "Forever Us" for 'x' number of months which seems to be happening more and more these days. Due to their policy of not using Paypal and ..."

Hi Dianne, No, Amazon will NOT have the sole rights to Forever Us. The book will be available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes and Kobo. I'm glad you enjoyed Forever You! Thank you so much!! xo

Sandi Pre-orders for Forever Us should be up within the next couple of weeks! I will keep everyone updated! xo