Book Haven discussion

HELP > I Can't Remember The Name of the Books (Found Wrapped In Rain and Cold Fire

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lade (new)

Lade Tawak (deaduramilade) there are 2 books ii read a long time ago and i can't remember their names. I have googled every word combination I can think of.

The first one is about two brothers who were raised by an abusive father and a sweet religious nanny in a small town. one of the brothers was a professional photographer and the other was schizophrenic. The book title has the word 'Rain' in it.

The second book.
There's something about a windmill, a small town (author) , a serial killer, UFOs and a lot of murders. I think the main character(a guy) was mentally ill. and he had a love interest

message 2: by Brian (new)

Brian Benson (bknight47) | 1015 comments Wow Lade I will do some searching, and see what I can come up with...B

message 3: by Lade (new)

Lade Tawak (deaduramilade) Brian wrote: "Wow Lade I will do some searching, and see what I can come up with...B"

thanks Brian

message 4: by Lade (new)

Lade Tawak (deaduramilade) I have found out the name of the first book. it's called Wrapped In Rain

message 5: by Lade (new)

Lade Tawak (deaduramilade) I just remembered something else about the second book. there's a lake in front of the windmill. it's important too. I think that's where the aliens were

message 6: by Lade (new)

Lade Tawak (deaduramilade) thanks Brian. I found out the name of the other book too. The first book is Wrapped In Rain by Charles Martins and the second one is Cold Fire by Dean Koontz

message 7: by Brian (new)

Brian Benson (bknight47) | 1015 comments ahh ok so glad you solved that little mystery. Way to go...B