ℙ◎ґcℯℓαїᾔ Ḡłαsṧ discussion

Greetings > Leaving On A Jet Plane

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rosebee, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK (last edited Jun 06, 2013 08:53PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1059 comments Mod
When you're leaving for a couple of days or more, post here so we not to expect your absence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SN7sL...

message 3: by rosebee, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK (new)

That makes me what to watch pitch perfect.. Like right now.

message 4: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ So from now till June 19th. I'll be on ghosting type hiatus. I really need to study for all my exams. If I'm RPing with you, we can just pretend it ended or something. I'm really sorry. But I just need to study and stuff. I may reply to certain occasional RPs but yeah. Until school's over, I'm off.

message 5: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) -__________________________-

message 6: by rosebee, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK (new)

I'm going to Owl Country tomorrow--back to my old place to visit with friends and stuff. I'll be bouncing around different places, so I'm not sure when I'll be on. I'll check in for sure and definitely make time for GR, I'm just not sure how often that can be.

message 7: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I think it's safe to say, I won't be on much starting the 18th of June through somewhere in August ._.

message 8: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I was thinking... If my characters are really needed during my absence, I have three people in mind to control them if need be. People who know the character well, or at least their type.

message 9: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (last edited Jun 09, 2013 05:30PM) (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ So until June 18th, I'm logging off. Like I won't even be able to check in and stuff. I've entrusted my login with Love so she can change it and I won't be able to login.

If I'm needed/missed/wanted/anything happens text me. If you don't have my number, ask Steph, or Rose, or EJ, or Ads, or well a lot of people have it. Just ask. Bye. Wish me luck on exams!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7yf1a...

message 10: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 2 comments I'm ghosting for the next week. My character will probably be up by Thursday.

message 11: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) | 115 comments sтερн wrote: "I think it's safe to say, I won't be on much starting the 18th of June through somewhere in August ._."

Oh, no!

message 12: by rosebee, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK (new)

I'll be back on Monday I'm trying to make it sooner but my mom isn't texting me back

message 13: by rosebee, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK (new)

I'm home. But I'm incredibly tired

message 14: by Avalon (new)

Avalon | 316 comments Sorry y'all, I know I haven't been on a ton lately... It's just that the end of the school year is like super busy, and I'm having relatives come over soon... And then they'd like to drag me over to California... So I have no idea how much I'll be on this month and the beginning of next month... Again, sorry...

message 15: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ I'll be back on tomorrow!!! :D

message 16: by Killer Queen (last edited Jun 21, 2013 08:33PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) I'm going to the east coast on Thursday, probably not going to be on Friday, then leaving on Saturday for a month. If anybody needs my characters, just ask Sadiya, EJ, or Adena for Ember, Cameron, and David respectively. They're only to be used in emergencies.

message 17: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) | 88 comments Goodbye Steph.
Enjoy yourself! :)

message 18: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Thanks :3

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I should have posted here, but I had lack of knowledge of this group back when I first joined which now that I look back on it this group was not created very long ago. Anyways, I am back. I don't know if my absence was noticed only for the lack of replies to role playing which I am terribly sorry about since I know it can be
extremely aggrivating when someone doesn't reply back within a day.
So yeah, my first finals are over and starting today, I will be on continously almost every day except for a few times where I might go to a sleepover and watch endless amounts of anime and eat pocky, but that is all.
And Steph, studying abroad sounds like so much fun, so I wish you the best of luck with your studies and I'm sure you're going to have fun! My friend actually right now is in France (: and she's been raving about how great everything is.