Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jasmine and Chicken

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Heyo~
What would you like to roleplay?

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Hm, I might have an idea, but I'm in the mood to play both a girl and boy; would you mind doing doubles? ;o

My idea would imply you playing two girls and I the boy and I suppose we can think up another plot for the other roleplay.

Unless! You prefer sticking to one roleplay, then I have no problem playing the guy, only. x]

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments No, I'd feel bad, haha.

So, would you like to hear the idea? x]

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Well, if you want to...then I feel weird making you play the girl, haha. >.<

What if we did two separate roleplays? Different threads and everything.

Neway, here's the idea where I wanted to play the guy;
(view spoiler)

message 5: by The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 05:53PM) (new)

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Or you can play the guy if you'd like! 8D
Finally have a girl character made for the first time ever lol.

It's up to you~

I have both the guy and girls as characters.
he gender is your pick~

Oooorr do something else completely!

message 6: by The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 05:57PM) (new)

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Awesome!

So! Whom would you like play?
The boy? Or the gals? x]

I have characters for all of them; don't bother me!

Don't feel guilty about whatever choice!

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments You can play the gals~ Do not worry!

I'll get to posting him soon! x]

Jasmine ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Is this roleplay open now?