Bella Andre Fan Group discussion

The Way You Look Tonight (Seattle Sullivans, #2; The Sullivans, #10)
This topic is about The Way You Look Tonight
Add Rafe Sullivan's book (coming June 19th) to your "To Read" shelf!!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bella (new) - added it

Bella Andre (bellaandre) | 57 comments Mod
I can't wait for everyone to read Rafe's book on June 19th when it will be available at all ebook retailers! Please give Rafe Sullivan some ♥ by adding THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT to your Goodreads "To Read" shelf! :) Bella

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) are we going to be able to pre-order it through Amazon?

♔ Marli ♔ | 2 comments Have add and recommended the book to my friends, Bella! As always I CANNOT WAIT!!! *happy dancing*

Jill (jschneid3) | 1 comments Can't wait, thank you Bella! P.S. Any book I have ever read with a character named Rafe, has been awesome, so I know your Rafe will be hot, hot, hot!!

message 5: by Bella (new) - added it

Nadine wrote: "are we going to be able to pre-order it through Amazon?"

Nadine -- Rafe's book will be available June 19th for Kindle -- and I'll make sure to come to GR to post the Kindle links first thing that morning so you have it right away. :)

message 6: by Bella (new) - added it

♔ Marli ♔ wrote: "Have add and recommended the book to my friends, Bella! As always I CANNOT WAIT!!! *happy dancing*"

AWESOME, Marli! Thank you so much for recommending the book to your friends. :) Bella

message 7: by Bella (new) - added it

Jill wrote: "Can't wait, thank you Bella! P.S. Any book I have ever read with a character named Rafe, has been awesome, so I know your Rafe will be hot, hot, hot!!"

I have been dying to write about Rafe for a long time. And yes, he is SUPER hot! :)

Valerie Knox (vik814) | 4 comments Cant wait Bella. Rafe is such a SEXY name. Oh just the thought of it. LOL

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) Bella wrote: "Nadine wrote: "are we going to be able to pre-order it through Amazon?"

Nadine -- Rafe's book will be available June 19th for Kindle -- and I'll make sure to come to GR to post the Kindle links fi..."

Great Thank you! I am really looking forward to reading it.

message 10: by Bella (new) - added it

Valerie wrote: "Cant wait Bella. Rafe is such a SEXY name. Oh just the thought of it. LOL"

I agree that Rafe is such a super-sexy name. I have been waiting for just the right hero to name Rafe...and finally I found him! :)

Christina Montminy | 7 comments It's been on my to read list since I finished Lori Sullivans' story. Can't wait to read it.

Carol Lilla | 11 comments OMG I am so excited! HAPPY DANCE TIME!!! Thanks Bella!!!!

message 13: by Bella (new) - added it

Christina wrote: "It's been on my to read list since I finished Lori Sullivans' story. Can't wait to read it."

YAY! Not long now... :)

message 14: by Bella (new) - added it

Carol wrote: "OMG I am so excited! HAPPY DANCE TIME!!! Thanks Bella!!!!"

I'm excited, too! I may have developed a thing for Rafe with this book....hopefully you will, too! :)

Carol Lilla | 11 comments Bella wrote: "Carol wrote: "OMG I am so excited! HAPPY DANCE TIME!!! Thanks Bella!!!!"

I'm excited, too! I may have developed a thing for Rafe with this book....hopefully you will, too! :)"

Bella we develop a "THING" for all the men in your books...HOT HOT HOT!!!

message 16: by Bella (new) - added it

Carol wrote: "Bella wrote: "Carol wrote: "OMG I am so excited! HAPPY DANCE TIME!!! Thanks Bella!!!!"

I'm excited, too! I may have developed a thing for Rafe with this book....hopefully you will, too! :)"

Bell..."

:) :) :)

Britainy | 5 comments Is it June 19th yet? Damn! Seeing all theses comments pop up on my phone is getting really bitter sweet. And having just finished the Hot Shots series is the kicker. "We want more, we want more!" :D

Mette (mettetheaspiebooknerd) Can't wait!!! :) Is it also coming on Ibooks the 19?

message 19: by Bella (new) - added it

Britainy wrote: "Is it June 19th yet? Damn! Seeing all theses comments pop up on my phone is getting really bitter sweet. And having just finished the Hot Shots series is the kicker. "We want more, we want more..."

Almost!!! Not long now before you get to meet Rafe....he's yummy! :)

message 20: by Bella (new) - added it

Mette wrote: "Can't wait!!! :) Is it also coming on Ibooks the 19?"

Yes, Mette, it will be out on the iBookstore on the 19th!! I can't wait for you to read Rafe's story!
:) Bella

Britainy | 5 comments ok just to be sure . . . it's the 19the not tomorrow the 18th (Tuesdays are typical book release date)? I read in another discussion today being referred o as the 18th, which, using that logic, would make the release tomorrow. Slightly confused and secretly hoping I can get my book a day earlier :D

message 22: by Bella (new) - added it

Britainy wrote: "ok just to be sure . . . it's the 19the not tomorrow the 18th (Tuesdays are typical book release date)? I read in another discussion today being referred o as the 18th, which, using that logic, wo..."

Hi Britainy! Rafe's book will be out on Wednesday! :) Sorry for any confusion... I can't wait for you to read his story very, very soon!

Britainy | 5 comments Thank you! I'm kind of like a kid in Dec. 23 :D