message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Brief Description of Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Powers/Abilities:

message 2: by Hiruko (last edited Jun 09, 2013 01:03PM) (new)

Hiruko (demonking) Name: Jazmine

Species: dragon

Appearance: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.ne...

Brief Description of Appearance: spiked scales along her back, white scales

Personality: kind hearted spirit who likes to swim and fly. very friendly and loyal.

History: Born an only child she has always been a free spirit. About two years later her parents died at war and she became an orphan. Now she lives alone in a cave searching for more dragons.

Powers/Abilities: Ability to change forms.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Both when done, approved

message 4: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) k

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Name: Anna
Species: Dark Angel
Appearance: sleek blonde hair, blue/green eyes, wings: raven black
Personality: deceiving, seems like a good person at first but her nature takes over.
Dreams: to loose her dark angle status

message 6: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 07, 2013 06:57AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Triseaton3 - Please move her to Supernatural/Power Welding Character's. Also, please add more information and stick to the form above. Thank you. :)

message 7: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 232 comments Mod
NOTE: This is going to be one of the demons in the roleplay Ellsworth's Demons.

Name: Avari Thorne

Species: Demon

Appearance: (I'm sorry, I would do a picture, but I can't really find one that I'm imagining. So, I'll just describe it)

Brief Description of Appearance: Not very tall, but very powerful. Probably 5", but is always in a crouching position. A blue smoke covers his body. He does have hair, but it's hair made out of smoke.

Personality: Very wise. In fact, he was one of the wisest demons in the house. Not the leader, but kind of acts like it. All of the demons are afraid of him, but not SUPERR afraid.

History: His parental demons (I guess..) were one of the dumbest demons alive. People used to make fun of it because of it when he was little. When he turned of age, he decided to study up. He read, "Demons for Dummies" and did a lot of research in the library in order to be the best demon possible. Both his parents are dead now, but feel they would be really proud of him.

Powers/Abilities: Very wise, stealthy. Knows how to make sneaky deals, and get out of them fast. King of finding loopholes. Not trustworthy.

message 8: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Oh thank God - that means I won't have to do Albath. Thank you Samoorii! I didn't really want to do him anyway.

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Actually - I change my mind. I WANT TO DO ALBATH.

message 10: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 14, 2013 07:07AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) NOTE: This is another demon appearing in the roleplay Ellsworth's Demons.

Name: Albath Parloth
Species: Demon

Appearance:
description
Brief Description of Appearance: Hunched over, Albath sands at 5'6. If he pulled himself to his full height, he would be somewhere pass 6''. He has a long, black, leather-like tail and knives for claws. His face is skull like. His teeth are just as sharp as his claws. His body is lined with black (body) and white (neck/head area) fur. Albath has a extremely thin stature, making him quick and agile.

Personality: Albath is also known as the lunatic of the Ellsworth house, continuously making clicking/growling noises with his mouth. He also cannot stand still, and must move around. He rarely talks, and when he does he always refers himself in the third-person tense, and it never makes sense.

History: Albath supposedly lost his mind after his “rising” into this world. Something happened, and no one knows what.

Powers/Abilities:
~ Has a great sense of smell.
~ Can confuse his pray easily.
~ Is speedy and powerful with attacks.

message 11: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 232 comments Mod
Hahaha okk :)