Adventure discussion

Starting > Human Characters

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 06, 2013 12:45PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Name:
Appearance:
Brief Description of Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Abilities/Hobbies/Skills:

message 2: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 06, 2013 12:46PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Name: Philip.
Time Set in: 2013
Appearance:
description
Dark floppy hair, and deep brown eyes, Philip is as musculer as a twig, and as lean as a knife. He stands at the respectful height of 5'9. Instead of wearing his black thick-rimmed glasses all the time, he uses contacts.
description

Personality: Philip wears his sense of humour like a suit of armour. His quick wit and keen sense of irony to keep him from falling into the pit of frustration and disappointment. He has a fresh, funny approach to life’s challenges. He has been forced to grow up quickly due to his maturity. He can be extremely annoying and embarrassing to his older sister, but can also be supportive to his family.
In every sense of the word, Philip is a "nerd" of the highest order. He is great at science and maths, very brainy and logical, and loves Star Wars, Star Trek, and the Big Bang Theory.

History: He is the winner of the local Chess League three years running, and lives with his parents and older sister, Abby, peacefully and without worry. Well, it is peaceful when he isn't pushing his sister's buttons.

Abilities:
~ Smart.
~ Able to come up with plans - and fast.

message 3: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 10, 2013 08:26AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Name: April Ride
Time Set in: Various.
Appearance:
description
April is a tall, thin but muscular girl with dark solemn skin. Her eyes are dark, she has a straight nose, and her hair is dirty blond. It all fits in with her travelling and hitchhiking lifestyle.

Personality: Logical, straightforward, tough, and takes no bull from anyone. April is a girl you don’t want to mess with, because her bite is just as bad as her bark. Also; she is possibly the most deranged human being walking on two legs, especially when she consumes anything made out of coca. Coffee, chocolate - it’s all out of the question (unless you want a crazy chick near you).

History: April has always been an out-side and sporty type of girl. When she first turned eighteen, after she graduated from school, she decided she wanted to travel the world. Her parents encouraged her idea, but neither could come up with enough money to send her out of the country.

Abilities:
~ Has great stamina.
~ Knows how to climb.
~ Can lift heavy objects.

message 4: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Both approved.

message 5: by jenny (last edited Jun 06, 2013 03:36PM) (new)

jenny (sungkew) Part One:

Don't try to make me stay,
Or ask if I'm okay.
I don't have the answer...

First Name: Wesley

Middle Name: Anne

Last Name: Garnet

DOB (Date of birth): November twenty-first

Time Set In: Modern Day (2013)

Species: Human

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Wesley has long, curly brown hair that flows over shoulders and down to the middle of her back. It's the longest she's ever had it as she generally prefers her hair short (it helps her stick out a little more). She has a small nose and full lips that are usually coated with a thin layer of lipgloss. Her eyes are a rich, chocolate brown. She can usually always be seen with a smile on her face despite the feelings she has inside. Short and skinny, Wesley has always been one of the shortest girls in her class, reaching a height of only five foot three.

Don't make try to make it right,
Or ask if I am fine.
I don't have the answer...

Background History: Wesley is pretty much the same as almost every single lonely high school girl. She's never had a boyfriend, she's only had a few friends (and they weren't very close either), and she's always felt like she was never really there. Whenever she's tried to make
a difference or stand out, she's fallen into the crowd.
Wesley was born into a fairly average family of a mother, father, brother, and sister. Her first years as a kid were nice and peaceful, her parents happily together. But when Wesley turned eleven, she started to notice how her family was beginning to tear at the seams. Her mother and father would fight and Wesley would have to take on a motherly role, staying with her younger siblings when they were frightened. Her parents divorced one year later, leaving their children with the impossible decision on hosing which parent to have. Her siblings separated, her sister going with her mom and her brother choosing her dad. Wesley was torn and pleaded for split custody. But her pleas were never granted and she was won in a custody battle by her mother. This one instance of being unheard eventually led to Wesley's feeling of invisibility.

Carrying on her life with her mother and sister, Wesley began to slip away at school. Sure, she kept her grades up and stayed at school, but she began to dissolve in the crowd. She no longer raised her hand in class, she longer approached other people or felt comfortable around
her friends. She just started to disappear. This has been going on for a long time, all the way to ninth grade when she wanted to turn it around. Wesley then tried to talk to new people, showing a fake smile for every time she was hurt. It didn't work very well - she only gained a few friends - and she was still quite unknown. Eventually, she gave up trying to be noticed, even though she longed to be.

Statistics:

Stealth: 8/10
Strength: 4/10
Charisma: 4/10
Luck: 5/10
Agility: 7/10
Speed: 8/10

I've tried to ask myself,
Do they see someone else?
I wish I knew the answer.

Personality: Wesley has a very conflicting personality. On one hand, she is very happy. On the other hand, she is quite depressed. The reason for this is because to others she seems as the picture perfect girl: she smiles all the time, has perfect grades, and would never ever put her problems on other people. However, in all actuality, she is not a happy person. On the inside, she's falling apart and really just needs a friend but has difficulties talking to anyone. Wesley is also quite passive. She would much rather avoid any confrontation and this is also one reason she is so 'invisible' to other people.

Abilities:

~ Very intuitive
~ Quite Fast
~ Great agility
~ Can easily hide

But I know, if I go now, if I leave,
Then I'm on my own tonight.
I'll never know the answer.

message 6: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Part Two:

Likes: Rainy days; Sunshine; Light places; Strawberry shortcake; Cake in general; People; Kids; Happiness; Roller Skating; Ice Skating; Classical Music; Folk Music; Animals of all kinds; Romance Novels; Cheesy romance movies; Rom-Coms.

Dislikes: Roller coasters; Pies; Pop Music; Screamo; Heavy Metal; Balloons; Sports; Action movies; Seafood; Meat (she's a vegetarian).

Strength and Weakness:

Strengths:

{Smile for the Camera:} Wesley is one of those people that wherever they are, whatever they're doing, they always have a smile on their face. It may not always be a true smile, but its a smile nonetheless.

{I Won’t Give Up:} Though she is a pessimist, Wesley would never give up on anything. She is persistent and sticks to things no matter how hard or hopeless they may be. She will look on the downside but she won't let the downside stop her.

{It Can Only Get Worse:} As a pessimist, Wesley often things of things only being able to get worse. Because of this, she is always pleasantly surprised when something goes right. And, thus, when something does go wrong, she isn't all that disappointed.

{Honesty is the Best Policy:} Wesley is a completely honest person. She doesn't like to tell lies and tries to keep as clean as possible.

{But Loyalty is the Best Quality:} Likewise, Wesley is very loyal to her few friends. She would never put them in a bad situation and would stick herself in the line of fire just to protect them. It's an admirable quality, but it sometimes causes her to be used by others.

{Sharing is Caring:} Eager to make friends and fit in, Wesley would rather die than see someone else feel bad. It doesn't matter how bad she feels, she'd rather someone else feel good than herself. She'll share anything with anyone, even her biggest enemies. If there's someone out in the cold, she'll run out to give them her jacket, even if she's shivering.

Weaknesses:

{Down and Out:} When Wesley gets into one of her slumps, it's almost impossible for her to get out of it. She'll be depressed for days just because something went horribly wrong. She won't show it of course, but all the signs are there the same.

{Take it to Heart:} Wesley cannot handle rejection or criticism. She does not take it well. Everything everyone does or says effects. She doesn't have very much self-confidence so when someone says something mean about her, she will take it to the heart, believing it to be true.

{Outside Looking In:} Wesley can also have a hard time look outside of herself. At times, she can have difficulty seeing how her actions effect others. She can be awkward a lot and she doesn't know how to fix this.

{It Can't Get Any Better:} As a pessimist, Wesley might be somewhat depressing to be around. She may constantly point out what could or has already gone wrong.

Relationship status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Family:

Father:

Name: James Lee Garnet

Appearance: (view spoiler)

Mother:

Name: Nora Marie White Garnet

Brother:

Name: Benjamin Alexander Garnet

Sister:

Name: Elizabeth Renee Garnet

I find you irresistible, and your so unmissable.
Your fingertips so touchable, and I?
I'm so invisible.

((Yeah, I went a little all out...))

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) When done, Approved.

message 8: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) She's done. So... approved?

message 10: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Thank you! :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 07:18AM) (new)

Name: Ara Seer

Time Set In: 1700's

Appearance:

She is skinny but tall for most her age, she stands at 5'3. She eyes are bright and clear blue and her skin is pale.

Personality: Ara is bold and is very talkative, nobody can stop her. Or almost. She is friendly when she's happy but mean when mad. Ara loves the sea and swimming in it. Mostly, she's a pirate.

History: Ara was a famous pirate's-Ryan Kelby Seer-second and last daughter. Her elder sister was named Ia Shelby Seer. But during a battle between her father's ship and another pirate lord's ship, there was a storm and lightning struck the ship her whole family was on. The two ships sunk, the other pirate lord's ship did for some reason Ara didn't manage to catch, and Ryan Kelby Seer was crushed and washed away by the strong currents, leaving only Ia to protect her sister. But then, the other pirate lord had managed to climb aboard their ship, and seeing Ia and Ara, he shot Ia first-thrice in the chest, once in the arm and twice on her right leg-and was about to shoot Ara if her brother, Luke Cruxin Seer, didn't stab him in the back in time.

Abilities:
~Able to use almost all types of guns.
~Speedy movements
~Pirate skills: swimming, swordplay, code-breaking and lock-picking and etc.

(view spoiler)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Just asking, for the 'time set in' part, do we get to make people more that 2013?

message 13: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Well, it depends on your adventure. If your doing ED (Ellsworth's Demon), you can't exactly have your character set in 1960. You have to set them in the time the adventure is in.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. Okay, then. :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sakura Hillita

Time Set in: 2013

Appearance:

Brief Description of Appearance: Sakura has short and dark brown hair that ends at the tips of her ears. Her eyes are the shade of the deep ocean and her skin is flawless and tan. She's kind of short and stands at 5'6".

Personality: Sakura is very shy and is easily torn apart. Being innocent and harmless, every bully used to pick on her, taking her size as a disadvantage on her side and adding in her shyness and fear to speak, she makes an easy target. But even so, her innocence and kindness usually wins people over and therefore makes her a friend that is dearly protected. Sakura rarely gets mad but when she does, she'd be crying half the time. Used to being kind and gentle, Sakura doesn't know how to be mean.

History: Sakura was born into a rich and wealthy family. She was raised that way too, pampered and treated well, she wasn't exposed to much pain before the bullying came. But she isn't the snobbish, rich-girl type, somehow, she keeps her kind nature and gentleness that most pampered girls are unable to keep o holding to.

Abilities/Hobbies/Skills:
Hobbies:
~Painting
~Singing
~Drawing
~Climbing
Abilities/Skills:
~Fast and graceful climbing
~Agile movements
~A lovely singsong voice
~Beautiful drawings and paintings

message 16: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Both your characters are approved!

message 17: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 10, 2013 06:36AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Name: Ace Jefferson
Time Set in: 2050
Appearance:
description
Brief Description of Appearance: Blone hair in a pixie-cut, clear cyrstle blue eyes and the palest skin imaginable. She is blessed with beautiful features that include high cheekbones, angelic noise, and a long face. Although, no one see's all these features since she always wears her THORN uniform.
She is athletic in build, and stands at 6 ft.
description 

Personality: Cold, vicious, and blood-thirsty (as all THORN officer's are), Ace will hunt you down no matter what - showing her character trait of stubbornness.

History: UNKNOWN.

Abilities:
~ Is great at tracking down.
~ Deadly with all kinds of weapons.
~ Fast and great at close combat.
~ The ultimate killer.

message 18: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

Sabrine (themadbrine) | 103 comments Mod
Name: Elora Streamm

Appearance:

Personality- Does not really talk. Mysterious and wears long flowy white dresses and wears flowers in her hair everyday. Enjoys being outside in the outdoors. Has pointy ears that she covers with her soft blond hair.

History: Her two parents mysteriously disappeared in a forest and she longs to find them.

Abilities: She loves delicate, intricate things like sewing beautiful dresses and picking flowers.

message 19: by Sammy, The Organizer (last edited Jun 10, 2013 02:15AM) (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 232 comments Mod
Name: Waverly Murray

Appearance:

Personality: Very upbeat and fashionable. She has perfect outfits, and knows how to mix and match. She was voted best dressed at her school. Looks can be deceiving though; she's very tough, and doesn't get scared easily. Balances fashion, good grades, and looks. Always has to look good. Can get a bit cocky if she doesn't like you.She's a leader, not a follower. She takes charge, and sometimes she might come on a little bossy.

History: Little brother that gets on her nerves. She lives with her aunt. Her parents died in an airplane crash when she was seven.

Abilities: She good a mechanics; and by that it means she's the type of person that can unlock a door with anything. She's good at putting stuff together to make them work.

Time set in: The present

message 20: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) All above approved.

message 21: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 10, 2013 08:28AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Name: Allie Woodwild.
Time Set in: Various.
Appearance:
description
Brief Description of Appearance: Long, blonde hair that is extremely straight. She has large hands and a large build, but isn't pudgy or fat. Her ears are small and mouse-like, and her lips are thin.

Personality: Unable to speak, Allie is a quite human being who keeps to herself and tries not to bother anyone. She is very loyal and is known as "the quite glue that holds groups together".

History: Unknown - since she never talks about herself.

Abilities:
~ Able to do domestic duties. (Cooking, cleaning, sewing, etc.)
~ Able to understand/do sign language.

message 22: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Approved.

message 23: by jenny (last edited Jun 10, 2013 08:29AM) (new)

jenny (sungkew)

I'm a little bit sheltered, I'm a little bit scared
I'm a little bit nervous, I'm goin' nowhere

First Name: Lucy

Last Name: Colt

Time Set In: Various (Going to be using her as my main character in adventures)

DOB (Date of birth): March 29

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Lucy has long brown hair and dark chestnut eyes. She stands at about five foot five and weighs around one hundred and twelve pounds, a little underweight. Always with a smile a smile on her face, Lucy is always a happy person no matter what.

I'm a little bit angry when everyone's around,
But I get a little lonely when no one's out.

Abilities:

{Stealth is My Middle Name:} Lucy is incredibly stealthy. It's almost impossible for someone to notice her if she is trying to be invisible or quiet. She doesn't stand out very well, so it is easy to go unnoticed when she wants. Though, when she wants to be noticed, it is easy for her as she can be quite loud and outgoing.

{Catch Me If You Can:} In addition to being stealthy, Lucy is incredibly fast. This is in part because she always tried to outrace everyone as a kid and eventually she built up enough speed that she can beat anyone. Good luck trying to beat her in a race.

Statistics:

Stealth: 8/10
Strength: 5/10
Charisma: 6/10
Luck: 4/10
Agility: 7/10
Speed: 9/10

I've never been that lucky, I've never tasted fame.
I was always lookin' for somethin', but I hate changing.

Personality: Lucy is a very lively personality. She loves to have fun and really hates serious moments. Thinking them awkward and awful, she'd do anything to stop an argument from happening. She'd even dress up as a clown and do the chicken dance if it called for it. Lucy can also be very caring when she wants to. She'll protect anyone, taking a bullet for a stranger just so they can live their life. But a lot of the time, she can be somewhat unaware of how people are feeling. She has a problem with realizing when she should stop and just let the sad moment happen.

It doesn't matter what is out there. My head is spinnin and I won't bail out.
It doesn't matter what is out there, I won't back down.

Likes: Happiness; Sunshine; Little kids; Family; Friends; Video games; The outdoors; Gym; Sports; Running; Chasing things or outrunning things; Ice cream; Any frozen deserts; Strawberry shortcake; Any sweets.

Dislikes: Reading; Serious moments; School; History; Math; Serious people; Spicy foods; Coffee; Seafood; Rain; Thunder; Lightening.

Background History: Lucy has always been the loud, outgoing, happy girl. She never lets anything get her down and loves to party and have fun. If there is a party or a fun event going on, you can count on her being there enjoying herself. She lives with her younger brother, Andrew, and her mother, Tricia.

Family:

(view spoiler)

Relationship status: Single; Straight!

I'm just a believer that things will get better.
Some take it or leave it, but I don't want to let it go.

Note: Some of this stuff may get changed later or some information may be added in, but I won't change anything too important such as the background history or her personality.

message 24: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 10, 2013 08:32AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Approved! I feel like there should be a rainbow of some sorts every time I approve someone...
AND I WANT THAT GIANT CUPCAKE.

message 25: by jenny (new)

message 26: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) (view spoiler)

message 27: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Hahahahaha, that one's good too XD

message 28: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) ((Hey, what Adventure are you doing first with Lucy?))

message 29: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Helen wrote: "((Hey, what Adventure are you doing first with Lucy?))"

((THORN :D ))

message 30: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (last edited Jun 22, 2013 08:02AM) (new)

Sabrine (themadbrine) | 103 comments Mod
Name: Cossette Fitt (Pronounced Co-zett Fight)
Time Set in: Various Adventures
Appearance:

Brief Description of Appearance: She has the sort of messy look where she can roll out of bed and can still rock her ragged hair. Her lips are always big and pouted. Her eyes are a deep shade of chestnut brown that could trance you into a deep sleep. She has a fair figure with the perfect amount of curve. When you meet her she is always wearing a polo shirt, pale blue flare jeans, and no shoes. Her hair frames her face and blows in the wind as if she were some mysterious beautiful creature.

Personality: She is independent. She doesn't usually work with other people unless it is for survival. She tends to stand alone instead of partnering up with other people. She can be tough at times but that is merely her outer layer. When you get to know her at heart, she can be a really intimate, caring, and understanding person.

History: Considering her parents never wanted her for their own selfish purpose's, she has been sent from foster home to foster home and has had a fairly rough life. She used to have a older brother but he had run away from the foster care home when she was ten and he never said goodbye to her. Through each foster home she went through, she seemed to get tougher and tougher inside when she used to be someone that would smile at you in your time of need.

Abilities/Hobbies/Skills: She is an extremely fast runner. That is one of her best qualities. She also enjoys to climb trees, look off of high places, and staring out at the sunset.

message 31: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 10, 2013 11:47AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Name: Carn Ceramono
Time Set In: World of Elsa.

General Appearance:
description
Height: 188 cm – 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 83 kg – 182 lb.
Hair: Dark brown.
Eye's: Clear blue .
Distinguished Markings: Scar all across his back do to someone smashing a glass bottle on his back.

Personality: Khan is something of a dapper gentleman. He has a polite, and old-fashioned way of speech and a lovely voice to match. He’s the sort of chap to hold help an old lady with house work or to help a kid if he/she’s hurt. Khan loves to be a part of activities and to be as active as he can.
He is a clever strategist and has a sharp wit, and take’s pleasure in his own wisecracks. He is always the one to laugh first when it comes to humorous things. Khan way of getting through life is to laugh through it, since there’s no point in crying.
Khan is very loyal, well-meaning and totally selfless as well as very protective of his loved ones, such as his family and a few close friends.
He is also a flamboyant egotist, vocally exalting his own plans, complimenting himself, and always shows off. Although, Khan's suave demeanour hides his short temper.
He is, overall, a nice and friendly gentleman who will always help you out if you’re ever stuck but will destroy you when you hurt his loved ones.

History: UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

Ability:
~ Hunting.
~ Stealth.
~ Strength.

message 32: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) (view spoiler)

message 33: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) *ℐℯหหу* wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

I've never said this before but; lol.

message 34: by Sammy, The Organizer (last edited Jun 14, 2013 07:45AM) (new)

Name: Archer Lumm

Time Set in: 1700

Appearance:

Brief Description of Appearance: (I really could NOT find anyone else.) Curly brown hair. He has narrow slits for eyes. Brown eyes. Has a bit of a mustache and beardish thing? (Haha, I don't really know how to describe it.) Tall, at 5'10". Great figure.

Personality: Very brave and noble. He's willing to risk anything for the people that he cares about. He is loyal, and polite to people he doesn't know, or to people that are higher than him. He is very trustworthy.

History: He was raised very poor. Archer is an orphan, and doesn't know whether he has any siblings.

Abilities/Hobbies/Skills: Amazing swordsmen. Enjoys adventures. He's very swift in his movements.

message 35: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 15, 2013 02:00PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Orlando Bloom. *melts*
Dear God all mighty in what language must I say that he's approved?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) One of the "Romance" languages. :)

message 37: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 15, 2013 02:24PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) In the language of Romance: Love me. XD

message 38: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

Haha, kk, thanks

message 39: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) First Name: Tyler

Middle Name: James

Last Name: West

Nickname:Ty

DOB (Date of birth): February 28th

Time Set In: Various (Currently 1950s)

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Ty has brown hair that he likes to keep very short so that he doesn't have to do much to keep it orderly. He has dark blue eyes and often wears normal clothing for the time period. He does however like to dress sharply, really liking to wear tuxes and blazers and such.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Background History: Ty was born into a fairly normal household consisting of a mom, dad, and younger sister. He was really shy as a kid, never really opening up to anyone, but once he realized how lonely he really was, he started to become more friendly. Now, being a teenager, he is much more outgoing and could even be considered as the class clown.

Statistics:

Stealth: 3/10
Strength: 7/10
Charisma: 8/10
Luck: 6/10
Agility: 5/10
Speed: 6/10

Personality: Ty is not a serious person at all. He loves to have fun, whether it be by dancing, going to a party, or just making random faces for no particular reason at all. He'll do anything to make anyone smile, even going as far as dancing or singing in public just to make them feel good. He's a total jokester and would do anything for a laugh even if it is detrimental to himself.

Pets:

George: George is Ty's pet cat. George is pitch black and has green eyes that are sharp and observant. He is quite the opposite of Ty as George is generally mean and stubborn while Ty is friendly and has a good sense of humor. However, Ty and George get along well as George is only nice to his owner. The two are best pals and Ty has even managed to train George to do various tricks: (view spoiler)

Surprise!

Likes: Cats (view spoiler); Seafood; Fun times; Parties; Loyal friends; Rollercoasters; Haunted houses; Horror Movies; Chocolate; Video games; Television; Competition; Fun; Amusement Parks; Fairs; The movies.

Dislikes: Being woke up (view spoiler); Animal haters; Being serious; Getting in trouble; Rain; Rude people; Peaches; Pears; Annoying birds (He has a quarrel with a woodpecker that won't stop stop pecking on the side of his house); Quiet places; Reading; Arrogance.

Relationship status: Ty: "I'm a single Pringle who's ready to mingle!"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) All above approved(when done)!

message 41: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

NOTE: I created by character from inspiration from the fictional character Sawyer (James) Ford, from the best television show ever aired on TV, LOST.

Name: Sawyer (James) Ford
Time Set in: Various ((probably gonna be my main dude))
Appearance:

Brief Description of Appearance: straight blonde hair. Can get a bit messy at times, because of the wind.
Personality: VERY sarcastic. RARELY calls people by their real names; gives everyone nicknames, whether it hurts people's feelings or not. Very laid back. But when you make him angry, you'll feel his wrath. Protects people he loves.
History: His mom and dad were killed when he was a kid. He's been trying to search down who the killer was ever since they died. When he was younger, after his parents died, he was sent from foster home to foster home. His real name is James, but everyone calls him Sawyer, for reasons only he knows.
Abilities/Hobbies/Skills: Knows how to work a gun. Very fierce and strong and noble. Not much of a leader, but wouldn't mind being one. He's actually quite knowledgeable, and likes to read classic books. Knows how to fight.