Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Can I auto-transfer to Goodreads blog?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Norma (new)

Norma Huss (normahuss) Is this where I ask - How can I get my WP blog to feed to my Goodreads blog?

message 2: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5020 comments Hi Norma,

Your blog appears to be feeding to GR already.

message 3: by Norma (new)

Norma Huss (normahuss) I physically put that there, then added the link. Before I began my new blog, I was told that one way to add pictures to the Goodreads blog was by having another blog that fed into the Goodreads blog. I believe it could transfer automatically if I figured out how to do it. I've seen others that do that. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

message 4: by Norma (new)

Norma Huss (normahuss) Is this where I ask how to get my blog to transfer automatically to my Goodreads blog? (I've manually transferred one.)

message 5: by Empress (last edited Jun 14, 2013 11:28AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) Norma wrote: "Is this where I ask how to get my blog to transfer automatically to my Goodreads blog? (I've manually transferred one.)"

I don't think goodreads has blogs. Or am I wrong again?

Also I can see 20 posts on your feed: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

I think the correct place would be the feedback group? Maybe? http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

message 6: by Norma (new)

Norma Huss (normahuss) Thanks Ellie. I'll try them.

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Authors on goodreads can have blogs (Norma does have author profile). She needs to edit her profile and down righthand side can specify the blog. Or either a superlibrarian or staff can do for her (once author profile claimed regular librarians cannot edit). I'm pretty sure Wordpress is a supported blog format (not a librarian any more so haven't dealt with in a while).

message 8: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) I guess you can try posting something on your blog. It should appear on the feed here, unless there is some technical problem. If that is the case the Feedback is the place to ask. Librarians are not really familiar with the authors features, since we are mostly just volunteers helping with the cataloging.

Good luck.

message 9: by Norma (new)

Norma Huss (normahuss) I did it! Thank you Ellie!