Editors and Writers discussion

Miss Lonelyhearts (Bloody Valentine, #1)
This topic is about Miss Lonelyhearts
Looking for Editor/Beta reader

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (lemonstargirl) Hi Eva,

I'm a freelance editor and would love to work with you. My rates are quite affordable and I never miss a deadline. Please contact me or check out my site for more details AndrianaEditing.ca

Cheers,

Melissa M. | Andriana Editing

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Elizabeth (saraxelizabeth) | 23 comments Hi Eva,

I am the owner of Serendipity Editing. I'm also employed by AltWit Press. I can work with you to meet your deadline and still provide affordable service. You can view my website at http://serendipityediting.com, however, there isn't a price up for such a small amount of work, therefore, it'd be less than the prices shown. I make use of track changes on Word. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Thanks,

Sara McCluskey
Serendipity Editing

message 4: by Warneke (new)

Warneke Reading (Warneke_Reading) | 11 comments Warneke Reading is a small proofreading/editing company based in Minnesota. Currently focusing on the Indie writer crowd, we are excited to help these talented artists realize their dreams.
We're happy to say our business is really booming! If you are interested in using us, please note we may be booked out for a month or more. So reserve your spot today!
Please see our website for more info: www.warnekereading.com
We will help you realize all your OCD goals during the publication of your writing. We are quite painstaking and rarely miss an error. We might annoy you at first, but in the end you’ll thank us.
We offer free 10 page sample edits so you can see the quality of our work before making a decision.
Often heard at our house: “How did a national bestseller go to print with all these typos?” Don’t let that be your book.

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Annett (danielle-annett) | 11 comments Hi Eva
I'm a freelance editor and book review blogger. I have super affordable rates and you can find details about my services and prices over here
http://daniellecromero.blogspot.com/

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Stokes | 8 comments To whom it may concern, My name is Jordan and I am currently working as a freelance client hunter. The company I am looking for clients on behalf of is Fisk Literacy Services. They are a professional editorial and content writing company which offers the following services.
Proofreading,
Assessment,
Structural editing,
Copy-editing,
They offer content writing created exactly to your specifications and briefs for the following.
Websites and Articles,
Blogs and Social media,
Business Documentation
For further information please send me a private message and or email me jordanstokes140398@gmail.com

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Kass | 3 comments Hi Eva! I am a freelance editor and beta reader. I would love to work with you!