Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Order of books of one series in my list

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gesa (new)

Gesa (mistchild) | 13 comments Hey,
I've an other stupid little question to ask. Sorry! Maybe this again stands somewhere I've overlooked it... Newbie Librarian tries to learn something ;)

I've noticed that I've sometimes books in my list, which I sorted by the authors name and they are standing together as one series but the order of the series is messed up like 2 before 1 and such. Why is that happening? Can that be changed? And if so how?

Thank you so much!

message 2: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5017 comments If you use the arrows to the Left of the title on the series edit page, you can drag the titles into the right order. This doesn't seem to work on mobile devices, by the way. :)

message 3: by Gesa (new)

Gesa (mistchild) | 13 comments Thank you, could have thought of that, but I guess, I guessed that there might be another way to do it ^^"

message 4: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5017 comments Not a problem! :)

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori Goldstein (lorigoldstein) | 3 comments Emy wrote: "Not a problem! :)"

Is this something I can do to my own series or do I need a librarian? My second book appears to be showing first.

This one is the first but when you search for me or on my author dashboard, the untitled second book comes up first. Is the series entered correctly?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18...
Thanks!

message 6: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10509 comments Your series is in the right order, but is seems your second book is more popular than the first and therefore showing first on your profile and in the search.