Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Book With No Name (Bourbon Kid, #1)
This topic is about The Book With No Name
Serieses! > Adding the Series name to an other version of a book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gesa (new) - added it

Gesa (mistchild) | 13 comments Hi,
not sure if this already has been ask, if so I may have overlooked it. But hopefully someone will help me out with an explanation, since I'm still new too beein a Libarian ^^"

I've this book in my List Das Buch ohne Namen by Anonymous its the german version. But in my list you can't see the Series name with this version, which drives me at the moment a bit insane since I really want this "Bourbon Kid, #1" showing in my list.

You can see it right here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

But with clicking on the book and opening its page you see that the series is created and is shown on the book page.

So why isn't it in my list and how can I change this. To the series name being shown in my list? And please to my seniors: don't just change it so that I see the series name, but also eexplain it please, I want to know how it works.

Thanks for any answer and sorry for any bad englisch ;)

Greeting

message 2: by ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (last edited Jun 06, 2013 02:37AM) (new) - added it

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 849 comments Fixed it :)

Okay, explaining why it didn't appear, do you see in the book title that it also says: "If the book is in a series, put which book it is in in the parenthesis after the title"

That wasn't there for those books in your list, so I added them. :)

message 3: by Bea (new)

Bea I had just figured that out and had wondered the same thin as Gena. Thank you.

message 4: by Gesa (new) - added it

Gesa (mistchild) | 13 comments Ah okay, thank you! Guess I get it now ^^ Sometimes the simple thinks are the hardest ones <.<

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 849 comments You're welcome. =)
You're learning, I never knew that when I was a newbie librarian either xD

message 6: by Gesa (new) - added it

Gesa (mistchild) | 13 comments Everyone was new some time ^^