Best Books discussion

Moderator's Corner > From the Moderator

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim, Moderator (new)

Kim (mimig) | 68 comments Mod
Hi to all remaining members! It seems as though we have lost a few, and I am so sorry to see that happen! I don't know where April and May went, but I have been a little AWOL online, not intentionally. I apologize for this. I would love to re-do the group to make it more appealing for members and possible new members. Please do me a favor and send me your thoughts. You can post them here in the Moderator's Corner, or I will make a new topic section to put your responses. I will have a title and picture up for the June 2013 Book of the Month as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience. I hope to hear from as many of you as possible!!

Kim :)
The Moderator

message 2: by Ray (new)

Ray S Hi Kim & fellow group members, I haven't been active in the group for months but want to start again this month. Looking forward to the June book posting.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauraroxie) | 2 comments Kim, are you looking for book suggestions?

message 4: by Kim, Moderator (new)

Kim (mimig) | 68 comments Mod
Hi!! I deeply apologize for my long absence. I don't want to bother with all of my family drama, but I am back on board and hoping to make us more successful. I will be adding a Co-Moderator to help me and the group. She is an avid reader and has some new ideas. Please hang in there for some new postings!!