Blog2Buzz discussion

Primal Creatures
This topic is about Primal Creatures
Currently Reading > Who's Reading What?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jovon Tucker (book2buzz) | 80 comments Mod
I just started reading this yesterday! I got it from the author in exchange for an honest review! I am only a couple chapters in and already someone has been torn to bits! I haven't read a horror book before. Anyone else read something from the horror genre? Has anyone read Primal Creatures?

message 2: by ♥Scout Paige♥, Belle of the books <3 (new) - added it

♥Scout Paige♥ | 78 comments Mod
I love the horror genre, I hadn't heard of this one before. I'm about to start The Torturer's Daughter the author sent me an e-copy for an honest review.

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (Debbie2) | 3 comments I am presently reading Good Man Gone, sent to me for review.

message 4: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

I just checked out what you guys were reading and they both sound great! how are you guys liking them so far?

message 5: by Jade (new)

Jade | 1 comments I'm reading safe word by Teresa mummert and I'm so frustrated with not understanding the fuller picture. I do think its a great read so far :) xx

message 6: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (last edited Jun 06, 2013 02:21PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jade wrote: "I'm reading safe word by Teresa mummert and I'm so frustrated with not understanding the fuller picture. I do think its a great read so far :) xx"

Can you explain what you aren't explaining right now or are you waiting for your full review?

Do you sometimes not finish books when it's really hard to get through or do you try and get to the end?

message 7: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

So, I am almost halfway with Primal Creature and so far it's great! It's a mystery/horror and I am liking it! At this stage in the game I am pegging everything on the monks!

message 8: by Alenette (new)

Alenette (ah-lee-neht) | 10 comments I never read a mystery/horror book genre before.

message 9: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

It's pretty good so far!

What genres are you into?

message 10: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

I just started reading Saving Rain! 1/4 through it and it's a page turner already!

Saving Rain The First Novel in the Rain Trilogy by Karen-Anne Stewart

message 11: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jovon wrote: "I just started reading Saving Rain! 1/4 through it and it's a page turner already!

Saving Rain The First Novel in the Rain Trilogy by Karen-Anne Stewart"

Loving this!!!!!

message 12: by ♥Scout Paige♥, Belle of the books <3 (new) - added it

I'm reading Hillari's Head right now the author sent me arc, it's really good. Goodreads has got a giveaway for 2 copies going on right now!

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

message 13: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (Life and Literature) I'm just about to start Eyes Ever to the Sky for review. Eyes Ever to the Sky by Katie French

message 14: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

I am reading Belladonna (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #2) by Fiona Paul

I am liking it so far!

message 15: by ♥Scout Paige♥, Belle of the books <3 (new) - added it

Tracey wrote: "I'm just about to start Eyes Ever to the Sky for review. Eyes Ever to the Sky by Katie French"

Eyes Ever to the Sky sounds good huni. Let us know what you think of it.

message 16: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (Life and Literature) ♥Scout Paige♥ wrote: "Tracey wrote: "I'm just about to start Eyes Ever to the Sky for review. Eyes Ever to the Sky by Katie French"

Eyes Ever to the Sky sounds good huni. Let us know what you think of it."

So far so good, but I'll definitely update once I'm done!!

message 17: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tracey wrote: "♥Scout Paige♥ wrote: "Tracey wrote: "I'm just about to start Eyes Ever to the Sky for review. Eyes Ever to the Sky by Katie French"

Eyes Ever to the Sky sounds good huni. Let us know what you..."

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about it!

message 18: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

I am currently reading Gibbin House. I won it! I am only on page 61 and it's a fairly large book so for me it's too soon to form an opinion of it yet. I have hopes though...the book comes with great recommendations by Ashley LaMar at Closed the Cover!

message 19: by Aneta (new)

Aneta | 1 comments Hello Everyone

I would like to invite you to visit my blog where I review books. Hope you will enjoy the reading.

https://anopenbookbyaneta.wordpress.com

All the best
Aneta