Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) by Sara Shepard → Start Date: June 18, 2013

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Hi everyone me and bridget are going to be reading The lying game series starting with book 1 anyone want to join ? it would be awesome to b with other ppl ! :)

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I'll check in with you guys and chat with you about it!! I really liked it and I'm curious on what you guys think! :)

message 3: by Trinity (new)

Trinity ok :)

message 4: by Ally (new)

Ally (bookishally) | 443 comments I love the TV show! LOL I'll definitely read with you guys if I can fit it in!

message 5: by Trinity (new)

Trinity ok the more the merrier cant wait :)

message 6: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Thanks for making the thread Trinity :)

message 7: by Trinity (new)

Trinity ur welcome :) hey my first time came out pretty good if i say so myself :)

message 8: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Ally wrote: "I love the TV show! LOL I'll definitely read with you guys if I can fit it in!"

I loved the show too!! My daughter and I watched it and the other day she asked me when it was going to come again and I told her in the fall like when season 2 started and she gave me a pouty face!! lol :D

message 9: by Trinity (new)

Trinity lol kathy :) i love the series too and i am so happy to be reading these books i cant wait for season 3 to come on :)

message 10: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31438 comments okay, so if you love the tv show

be prepared to be shocked

the show and the series are NOTHING alike. :) just be prepared.
I love the books!!!

message 11: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Yeah, so not the same! But I still loved the show and can't wait for season 3!!

The first book was so good, I can't wait to see how everything unfolds!! :)

message 12: by Trinity (new)

Trinity i read he first pg a while ago and sutton is dead ?!?!

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I didn't like the show so I don't watch it but I want to read the books because I hearrd there different.

message 14: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Trisha wrote: "okay, so if you love the tv show

I love the books!!!"

That's why I'm not going to read it! I don't want it to ruin the show since I love it!

message 15: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Trinity wrote: "Trisha wrote: "okay, so if you love the tv show

I love the books!!!"

That's why I'm not going to read it..."

I think the show would ruin the books for me, because I love the show so much!! lol :D

message 16: by Trinity (new)

Trinity lol me too !!!! :)

message 17: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I have the book I join you!

message 18: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Lol yay! June 18 is almost here guys!

message 19: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Today we start!!! :) Do you want to do every 5 chapters and post??

message 20: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I am good with that.(:

message 21: by Amy (new)

Amy (popice34) | 30 comments I'm ok with that!!!!

message 22: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Oops sorry, I was on my sister profile, Amy. She asked me to put some books on her shelves and I forgot I was on her profile and I wrote it Im ok! with that! That was me. Sorry if that was confusing

message 23: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Trinity wrote: "Oops sorry, I was on my sister profile, Amy. She asked me to put some books on her shelves and I forgot I was on her profile and I wrote it Im ok! with that! That was me. Sorry if that was confusing"

No worries :)

I have to go to work here in an hour, so I'll try to start when I get home!

message 24: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I have only one more ch. left for it to be 5.I come back when I am done later today.

message 25: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I am not sure if I am the only one who started getting confused by the third/first point of view.

message 26: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I am too Maria. But maybe we will get used to it the further we read

message 27: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Yea I'm kind of confused too, but we'll get used to it :)

message 28: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I'm starting chapter 6 and i'm so confused! haha
(view spoiler)What do you girls think?

message 29: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Im sorry but I've been busy, but Im on chapter 4 and Ill catch up by tomorrow! I promise!!! Im not far behind we chapter are we going up to tomorrow?

message 30: by Trinity (new)

Trinity And Holy Shizzz (view spoiler)

message 31: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Trinity wrote: "Im sorry but I've been busy, but Im on chapter 4 and Ill catch up by tomorrow! I promise!!! Im not far behind we chapter are we going up to tomorrow?"

You can just read at your own pace :) I've been getting behind too, so I understand! Just take your time, because I am!

message 32: by Trinity (new)

Trinity :D This book is nothing like the show!

message 33: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Except for well... the names!

message 34: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Trinity wrote: ":D This book is nothing like the show!"

I've never seen the show! But maybe i'll watch it now lol

message 35: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I really like the show and can't wait for season 3 to come back on!!!

message 36: by Trinity (new)

Trinity More like LOVE the show! Its my favorite!

message 37: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I'm on chapter 6 now :) and wow!
(view spoiler)

message 38: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments I am far behind too but I will catch up later today.I don't watch the show I saw the first episode and couldn't get into it.

message 39: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I didn't have much time to read today, but tomorrow after work I'll read a lot!

message 40: by Trinity (new)

Trinity :D

message 41: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments Yeah everything is werid maybe her friends do know she is dead.

message 42: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments Or one of them aleast.

message 43: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I agree Maria, maybe one of them did it!

message 44: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I agree too! But this is nothing like the show so I have no clue who did it

message 45: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I've been meaning to get on Netflix and watch it lol

message 46: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Lol Bridget, your gonna love it!!!!

message 47: by Kathy (last edited Jun 21, 2013 09:48PM) (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok it's been a ling time since I read this, so I'm gonna try to comment on what I remember and based on your spoilers!

It was Char or Mads (view spoiler)

Also I remember (view spoiler)

It's nothing like the show, that is for sure. I can't wait to read more of your comments on the next chapters. :)

message 48: by Maria (new)

Maria (pinklove_lovestoread) | 61 comments Yeah the friend dad was kinda weird and creepy.

message 49: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Maria wrote: "Yeah the friend dad was kinda weird and creepy."

I know he was creepyish :/ I think i'll finish sometime today or tomorrow with this one!

message 50: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Kathy wrote: "Ok it's been a ling time since I read this, so I'm gonna try to comment on what I remember and based on your spoilers!

It was Char or Mads [spoilers removed]

Also I remember [spoilers removed]

I..."

I know, (view spoiler)

I thought it was a male voice who said don't move. But maybe I was zoning out lol

« previous 1