Eternal (Tantalize, #2) Eternal discussion

first book

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wren (new)

Wren do i have to read tantilize to read eternal

Angela No, but they sorta mention each other. If its the second book. The they are all in the next couple or at least the last. I actually quite enjoyed the first one.

message 3: by Wren (new)

Wren its just that if i bring tantilize home my family might get upset because it mentions murder

message 4: by Wren (new)

Wren its just that if i bring tantilize home my family might get upset because it mentions murder

message 5: by Wren (new)

message 6: by Wren (new)

message 7: by Wren (new)

Wren whoa why did my comment just post like ten times i only clicked post once

message 8: by Wren (new)

Wren whoa why did my comment just post like ten times i only clicked post once

Angela I don't know. But I wouldn't recommend it at all then bc they cuss and eventually in the series there is talk of demons and such. It really depends on what you can handle.

message 10: by Wren (new)

Wren It's not me, it's just my crazy religious family.

message 11: by Izzy (new) - rated it 1 star

Izzy Hey, Julia.

When I picked this book up, it gave no indication that it was part of a series so I thought that it was a stand alone novel. When I began reading it, I didn't understand the terminology, the world or the character's roles in this world or their actions. The author (or the characters) gave no explanation on what was going on.

I've not read any of the other books in the series but I really do hope that the author put the effort to explain the world building in the first book.
So, yes. I think you should read the first book in the series because when I was reading this book, I felt really lost. Keep in mind, I'm assuming that the author has laid everything out in the first book in the series.

Hope this helped.