Book BFFs discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Church (lindsaychurch) This is just a random topic so the folder stays visible until a real topic gets added.

message 2: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Hey, if you guys can have 3 wishes, what will they be? Here are mine (:

1. To communicate with Animals
2. Amazon, Barnes&Noble, BAM, All the bookstores! I can get all the books I want for free
3. For me dad to get out of Prison already.

message 3: by Angela M, Bossy BFF (new)

Angela  M | 491 comments Mod
1. To have a house with my dream library in it!
2. To win the lottery (I think I'd have to play for this to happen though...haha)
3. For my son to grow up to be an amazing and healthy man, with a job he's passionate about, and someone who loves him even more passionately.

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Church (lindsaychurch) 1. To be able to create a financially stable/secure life for myself doing the two things I want to do: act/write
2. To own a beautiful house (&second angelas library wish! And have it also be my "office")
3. Fall in love with someone who is also my best friend- have a family-centered relationship!

http://www.premierexteriors.ca/upload...

If you win the lotto Angela and have no idea what to do with all your extra money I would take a house like that ^ ^ THANKS!

Bhahahaahha

message 5: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Haha I love your guys wishes (:

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (destinyisntfree) | 161 comments Hmm... I am gonna be a sappy dork now.
1. Be able to communicate effectively with my 2 year old. She has autism. She cannot always tell me what she wants/needs.
2. Financial stability for my family.
3. Books. Just, yeah, all the books, and a house big enough to keep them all in.

message 7: by Angela M, Bossy BFF (new)

I'd be good with that house too Linds. Put it in Stars Hollow...perfection.

message 8: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Church (lindsaychurch) Lisa wrote: "Hmm... I am gonna be a sappy dork now.
1. Be able to communicate effectively with my 2 year old. She has autism. She cannot always tell me what she wants/needs.
2. Financial stability for my f..."

I don't think that sounds at all dorky. Those wishes are amazing. If only we could all have all the books hey!? I personally might find financial stability easier if i wasn't budgeting out my food money to books LOL

message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Church (lindsaychurch) Angela (Reading Angels) wrote: "I'd be good with that house too Linds. Put it in Stars Hollow...perfection."

yes please! let's get matching houses next door to each other!

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (destinyisntfree) | 161 comments Angela (Reading Angels) wrote: "I'd be good with that house too Linds. Put it in Stars Hollow...perfection."

Wait, you are a Gilmore Girls fan too? I knew I belonged here.

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (destinyisntfree) | 161 comments Lindsay wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Hmm... I am gonna be a sappy dork now.
2. Financial stabi..."

LOL. I have three kids... There is no such thing as enough money right now.

message 12: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Church (lindsaychurch) Lisa wrote: "Angela (Reading Angels) wrote: "I'd be good with that house too Linds. Put it in Stars Hollow...perfection."

Wait, you are a Gilmore Girls fan too? I knew I belonged here."

Copper boom!

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (destinyisntfree) | 161 comments ROFL! Oy with the poodles already.

message 14: by Angela M, Bossy BFF (new)

Lisa wrote: "ROFL! Oy with the poodles already."

Where have all the anvils gone???

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (destinyisntfree) | 161 comments Angela (Reading Angels) wrote: "Lisa wrote: "ROFL! Oy with the poodles already."

Where have all the anvils gone???"

And we know they didn't melt them down!