Challenge: 50 Books discussion

trying to remember a book I read in High School

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Sermeno (twitterpated) | 26 comments I was trying to remember a book I read from high school over this past week, with no luck. even with searching google for a long time. Here's the thing, I don't know the author or the title. I remember a little bit about the book and I wanted to re-read it since it's been several years. I read the book in my multicultural english class as my outside reading book. The book had a female as the main character that I don't remember the name of. she was in high school. What I remember the most is she ends up going to the nurse's office alot and she sort of develops a crush on the nurse and in the end of the book i believe she discovers she's gay or comes out of the closet im not sure. I don't really remember much about the book, but I remember I enjoyed the book. Anyways I am driving myself nuts trying to remember the name of this book. So If anyone could help me that would be great. thanks

message 2: by Charity (new)

Charity (charityross) Kelly, try this group: What's the Name of That Book?
They are really great at helping people figure out the titles/authors they are looking for. :-)

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn rizzi (dawnie278) THE ONLY BOOK I REMEMBER READING IN HIGH SCHOOL WAS GO ASK ALICE BUT THAT WAS ABOUT A DRUG ADDICT GIRL. I THINK.

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Sermeno (twitterpated) | 26 comments Charity wrote: "Kelly, try this group: What's the Name of That Book?
They are really great at helping people figure out the titles/authors they are looking for. :-)"

thanks so much i'll try there. =D