Horror Aficionados discussion

Games > What would you do if..?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2786 comments I thought I'd start a topic here about what would you do if..feel free to respond and ask your own questions. With that being said, What would you do if you came across a head, arm, leg or some kind of body part in a bag or case along the side of the road?

message 2: by Gregor (last edited Jun 05, 2013 12:27PM) (new)

Gregor Xane (gregorxane) | 420 comments I'd put the word out to all of the meth-head cannibals in my neighborhood and auction it off to the highest bidder.

What would you do if...someone you loved suddenly sprouted a tentacle out of the middle of his/her forehead?

message 3: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments This seems like a game, so I'm going to move this into the Games folder.

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2786 comments To answer my own question: I'd probably look around and then run away as fast as I could.

As for the other question- I'd probably rub my eyes and have a double check and then if I still saw it in their forehead I'd freak out and back up a bit!

Jen from Quebec :0) (muppetbaby99) | 396 comments If I had super powers, I would be able to read read read and not worry about making money or having a job! lol No, seriously, I would cure my own Crohn's Disease first off.

message 6: by GracieKat (new)

GracieKat | 195 comments I could read and do chores at the same time.

What would you do if you found a fairy in your garden?

message 7: by J. (new)

J. Gowin | 1328 comments I would inadvertently start the robot holocaust, by explaining to my truck what I thought of its whining to be taken to a dealership for an oil change, when I can do it in the driveway.

What would you say if you ran into your favorite author, at a singles bar?

message 8: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Moore | 1 comments Tell the joke where Ayn Rand fought Shakespeare in a bar.

What would you do if you ran the Disney corporation?

message 9: by John (new)

John (jrd1st) Hire American workers.

What would you do if you met a Bigfoot?

message 10: by Albert (last edited Dec 26, 2016 02:22AM) (new)

Albert | 443 comments Start running and hope that I was with someone that runs slower than me.

What would you do if you were dared to do the Polar bear plunge in January?

message 11: by Ken B (new)

Ken B | 6422 comments Do it!

What would you do if you found out you had a twin that you didn't know about?

message 12: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3206 comments Get together and prank people. lol

What would you do if you someone dared you to jump out of a plane?

message 13: by Albert (last edited Dec 26, 2016 03:43PM) (new)

Albert | 443 comments Tell that someone "After you" then sit back with a cold beer and see if he makes it down safely, then I'd jump too, after having a few more beers first of course.

What would you do if you inherited a haunted house?

message 14: by Bunny (new)

Bunny Burns (BHHBurns) | 95 comments Put a white sheet over my head and run around the city centre going WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What would you do if you could turn your pee into liquid gold?

message 15: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2786 comments I'd have to check out the price of gold and then start drinking!

What would you do if you came across a horde of zombies outside your home?

message 16: by Randy (new)

Randy Harmelink | 1597 comments Justin wrote: "What would you do if you came across a horde of zombies outside your home?"

Start eating all those foods I'm not supposed to, in anticipation of an early death.

message 17: by Bunny (new)

Bunny Burns (BHHBurns) | 95 comments What would you do if you knew how you'd die without being able to alter the means of your demise?

message 18: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan | 1897 comments Continue doing exactly what I'm doing now.

What would you do if you were abducted by absent minded aliens who forgot that you were on their ship and they all went into hypersleep?

message 19: by Reenie (new)

Reenie (reeniebell) | 35 comments Graeme Rodaughan wrote: "Continue doing exactly what I'm doing now.

What would you do if you were abducted by absent minded aliens who forgot that you were on their ship and they all went into hypersleep?"

I'd creep on them and life that they lived, have a nosy about and then of course plot my escape.

What would you do if you were offered eternal life, a gift that you couldn't share?

message 20: by Anne (w/ an E) (last edited Mar 09, 2017 10:36AM) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 706 comments Turn it down.

What would you do FIRST if you found out that your that you would die tomorrow?

message 21: by Bunny (new)

Bunny Burns (BHHBurns) | 95 comments Spend all of today doing whatever my son wanted to do.

What would you do if you could get anything you liked for free for one day?

message 22: by Randy (new)

Randy Harmelink | 1597 comments Bunny wrote: "What would you do if you could get anything you liked for free for one day?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBfs...

message 23: by Nicki (new)

Nicki | 70 comments What would you do (job-wise) if you decided to run away right now and join a spooky traveling carnival?

message 24: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 706 comments Nicki wrote: "What would you do (job-wise) if you decided to run away right now and join a spooky traveling carnival?"

It depends what you mean by "spooky" but I think I would be a mind-reader.

message 25: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 706 comments What would you do if the world was ending in 8 hrs?

message 26: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3206 comments Spend as much time as I could with my family and friends. :)

What would you do if you won the lottery?

message 27: by Nicki (new)

Nicki | 70 comments Go visit the library of Prague (-:

What would you do if you were given a mysterious inheritance, signed the documents to accept, and then found out you were now the owner of a Giant Squid?

message 28: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 239 comments Nicki wrote: "Go visit the library of Prague (-:

What would you do if you were given a mysterious inheritance, signed the documents to accept, and then found out you were now the owner of a Giant Squid?"

My shoulders would slump and I'd be going "Just my freakin' luck!"

What would you do if you inherited a huge mansion with everything in it you wanted...but it comes with a demon in the basement?

message 29: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3206 comments I would find a priest to exorcise the demon, so I could enjoy my new home! lol

What would you do if someone gave you a job driving a taxi cab, but you could only drive it at night?

message 30: by Nicki (new)

Nicki | 70 comments I’d definitely take a job as a night taxi driver...it would be odd, but then I could write a novel about all the strange people I meet!

What would you do if you woke up in the lair of a mad scientist?

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 114 comments Hmm well my first thought was to discuss the fascinating aspects of phobias and fears in an attempt to bond with them to prolong my life so...I guess...I got captured by the Scarecrow...?

What would you do if Freddy Kruger was real?

message 32: by Ekel (last edited Nov 15, 2017 12:18AM) (new)

Ekel Adolf | 2568 comments I would willingly participate in a longterm human experiment in the field of sleep deprivation.

What would you do if you have a routine examination at your dentist and he suddenly begins to ask you if an object of an unspecified nature is safe?

message 33: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 114 comments Sing Dentist back at him a la Little Shop of Horrors.

What would you do if Peck(er-less) shut off the protection grid?!

message 34: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan | 1897 comments Run like hell.

What would you do if you discovered that your next door neighbour was a robot pretending to be a human being.

message 35: by Nicki (new)

Nicki | 70 comments I’d love that, it would be a lot of fun...is the robot from Marionettes, Inc. ? (-;

I’d go over and visit the robot quite a bit and find out it’s purpose.

What would you do if you someone offered you this deal - either 20k for doing nothing or you could get 200k if you guess the correct number they are thinking of (between one and ten)?

message 36: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 239 comments Nicki wrote: "I’d love that, it would be a lot of fun...is the robot from Marionettes, Inc. ? (-;

I’d go over and visit the robot quite a bit and find out it’s purpose.

What would you do if you someone offere..."

Take the 20K - I'm not about to look a gift horse (made a pun!) in the mouth.

What would you do if you were told you could only have books or TV, not both?

message 37: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3206 comments I would definitely take books any day and just surround myself with them. No one would ever find me as I would be burrowed under them all! lol

What would you do if your favorite character out of one of your books came to life and knocked on your door?

message 38: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan | 1897 comments Say (while trying to hide my panic), "Hi Chloe, what can I do for you?"

A stray kitten scratches on your window, late at night, your let it in, and it says in a posh English accent, "Why, thank you very much, may I please have a saucer of cream." What do you do?

message 39: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 706 comments Give the kitten a saucer of cream (duh!)

What do you do if the dog sleeping on your bedroom floor snores so loud that YOU can't sleep?

message 40: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3206 comments Graeme wrote: "Say (while trying to hide my panic), "Hi Chloe, what can I do for you?"

A stray kitten scratches on your window, late at night, your let it in, and it says in a posh English accent, "Why, thank yo..."

I am pretty sure that is what you would say to Chloe! lol Also maybe you could offer her something to drink and tell her to relax and put her feet up! :)

message 41: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3206 comments Anne (w/ an E) wrote: "Give the kitten a saucer of cream (duh!)

What do you do if the dog sleeping on your bedroom floor snores so loud that YOU can't sleep?"

Leave the dog lying there snoring, then grab my pillow and move out to the couch! lol

What would you do if you stumbled across Jack the Ripper in a back alley?

message 42: by Lena (new)

Lena | 2267 comments Shoot him in the groin and walk away.

What would you do if you could stop Padmé from meeting Anikan?

message 43: by Nicki (new)

Nicki | 70 comments This is a tough one, because then there would be no Luke and Leia. I think I’d have to sacrifice having them as characters though, because Padme and Anakin are such a tragic tale.

What would you do if you were offered honor and glory by Thor to join him on an adventure, or riches and your own planet if you accept an offer from Loki to betray him on that adventure?

message 44: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan | 1897 comments Take the honor & glory.

What would you do if you were offered the leadership of the munchkins in the land of Oz?

message 45: by Nicki (new)

Nicki | 70 comments Become the leader, I’m about as tall as a munchkin, so I’ll fit in just fine. Plus everyone likes lollipops and songs.

What would you do if you had to pick just one of the following fictional places to visit: Narnia, Westeros, or Hogsmeade, and why did you choose it?

message 46: by Jessica (last edited Nov 18, 2017 03:40PM) (new)

Jessica | 114 comments Narnia. As much as I love GoT, Westeros is a shithole. Hogsmeade would only mean something if I was a witch, which if I was I'd want to visit somewhere else in Harry Potter-world anyway. With Narnia I get talking to animals AND magic!

In a similar vein as the last two questions (and this has kind of happened in the comics before, believe it or not)

What would you do if Oz and Wonderland were at war and you had to choose a side?

message 47: by Elena (new)

Elena | 80 comments Nicki wrote: "Go visit the library of Prague (-:

What would you do if you were given a mysterious inheritance, signed the documents to accept, and then found out you were now the owner of a Giant Squid?"

I'm from Galicia (Spain)...I'd eat it :)

message 48: by Elena (last edited Feb 24, 2019 04:18PM) (new)

Elena | 80 comments What would you do if you had George RR Martin locked in your basement? ;)
(With his consent, of course)

message 49: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 122 comments I'd make him tell me who survives the war.

What would you do if you could go back in time?

message 50: by L. (new)

L. McCoy (l_mccoy) | 61 comments I wouldn’t, don’t fuck with history. Never ends well.
What would you do if your significant other grew to a massive size (talking Godzilla levels here)?

« previous 1