Making Connections discussion

Shattered (Shattered Hearts, #1)
This topic is about Shattered
ARCHIVES > Just looking to get my book out there

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Banks | 53 comments I'm a new author and would love to get my book out there. It's available on all ebook platforms. It would be awesome for those into romance to check it out its a good read and part of a series. Plus as a new author I could use the feed back. Happy reading guys enjoy =)

message 2: by Stan (new)

Stan Morris (morriss003) So what is the name of your book and what is the link?

message 3: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Banks | 53 comments Stan wrote: "So what is the name of your book and what is the link?"

Shattered of the Shattered Hearts Series Shattered

What ereader to do you have?

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (garnet1377) | 74 comments that looks like a hood book!!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy (garnet1377) | 74 comments good not hood. sorry. :-)

message 6: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Banks | 53 comments Amy wrote: "good not hood. sorry. :-)"

Lol I was like hood? Well that's a new one. Enjoy =)

message 7: by Stan (new)

Stan Morris (morriss003) Nicole wrote: "Stan wrote: "So what is the name of your book and what is the link?"

What ereader to do you have?"

Kindle

message 8: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Banks | 53 comments Stan wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Stan wrote: "So what is the name of your book and what is the link?"

What ereader to do you have?"

Kindle"

http://www.amazon.com/Shattered-Heart...

there you go =)

message 9: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Nader (katherine_nader) | 2 comments Nicole wrote: "I'm a new author and would love to get my book out there. It's available on all ebook platforms. It would be awesome for those into romance to check it out its a good read and part of a series. Plu..."

Congratulations on your book! I'm a new author as well, publicizing my first book The Deadly Mark. It's romance/mystery/drama. I would be happy to exchange reviews as well as rate your book on GR and add it to my shelf :)

message 10: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Banks | 53 comments Katherine wrote: "Nicole wrote: "I'm a new author and would love to get my book out there. It's available on all ebook platforms. It would be awesome for those into romance to check it out its a good read and part o..."

No problem...can you send me a directly link to your book? do you have a facebook page as well?