Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > 1738 and counting

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.C. (new)

R.C. Rutter | 36 comments Last day of my book promo. Just checked and 1738 copies downloaded worldwide (1631 in the U.S.) Get yours today before midnight and read the first book of this exciting Shabb Series. Wizards, wolves, magic, and mayhem!

http://www.amazon.com/Cave-Forlorn-Sh...

message 2: by Don (new)

Don Sansone | 37 comments R.C. wrote: "Last day of my book promo. Just checked and 1738 copies downloaded worldwide (1631 in the U.S.) Get yours today before midnight and read the first book of this exciting Shabb Series. Wizards, wo..."

I got one, R.C.! Looking forward to reading it soon...
Thanks!

message 3: by R.C. (new)

R.C. Rutter | 36 comments Thanks Don. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after you finish reading the book! If you enjoyed it, please leave a review on Amazon. Here is my personal e-mail address: author@rcrutter.com

Kind regards,
R.C.

message 4: by R.C. (new)

R.C. Rutter | 36 comments 1,777 and counting..... time is running out :-)

message 5: by Raymond (new)

Raymond Koonce (goodreadscomraymond_koonce) | 71 comments R.C. wrote: "Last day of my book promo. Just checked and 1738 copies downloaded worldwide (1631 in the U.S.) Get yours today before midnight and read the first book of this exciting Shabb Series. Wizards, wo..."

Just bought it. I'll add a review when done. Thanks.

message 6: by R.C. (new)

R.C. Rutter | 36 comments Thanks Raymond. Looking forward to your review. Here is my personal e-mail address: author@rcrutter.com

message 7: by Raymond (new)

Raymond Koonce (goodreadscomraymond_koonce) | 71 comments R.C. wrote: "Thanks Raymond. Looking forward to your review. Here is my personal e-mail address: author@rcrutter.com"

Got it. Thanks.