Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) Entwined with You discussion

Spoiler questions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Cyndi Ok- Corinne was 4 months pregnant. Had she been in the states that long? It had to have been her husbands baby right? Gideon said he didn't sleep with her. Also, redhead Anne told Eva at the fundraiser at the end of the book that Gideon f**ks Deana a lot, but Gideon said it was only once and what Deana told Eva sounded the same. I can't believe Gideon would lie right to Eva's face. Also why would Deana downplay it to Eva. Why would Anne lie when she knows Eva could just ask Gideon. Help me out!!! So many questions

message 2: by Connie (new) - added it

Connie Gideon said that Drew confirmed that the baby was Drew's but Drew was upset b/c he felt that Corinne rather committed suicide to get to Gideon that was why Drew tried to hit Gideon.

I think Redhead Anne was just being a B**tch. She's trying to play mind game with Eva. I believe Gideon when he said he only slept with Deana once. She did stalked him. Both Anne and Deana were trying to make Eva jealous.

Kellie I agree with Connie I think that Anna was just trying to start a conflict between Gideon and Eva. Yes Eva could just go and talk to Gideon and ask him, but Anne was probably hoping that Eva would doubt what he said.

Corinne came to the Country the first time that Gideon and Eva went out together (when they had sex in the limo). I am assuming it is her husband's baby, but I do not think that it is Gideon's

Cyndi Thank you!!!

message 5: by Kia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kia I was also confused about the comment about Gideon sleeping with Deanna a lot. Has she just seen them together a few times recently and assumed?

Cyndi Janet- that was why I asked too. It is confusing because Gideon and Deana both made it seem like it had been a one time thing when they each spoke with Eva. I don't know why Anne would say that unless she follows Gideon around and for some reason Gideon is hiding it and Deana lied about it, but that seems odd. Anyone else have an opinion?

Kellie My opinion would be that either Anne has followed him around and saw that he met with her or Anne just made it up to cause a conflict between Gideon and Eva. I just can not imagine that it would come out that he is cheating on Eva...if it does happen I will be really sad!

Cyndi Kellie, I agree- I would be really bummed if Gideon lied to Eva or cheated on her. It would make their marriage mean a lot less if he hasn't been honest with her. Especially since he made a big deal out of them not lying to each other in the first book.

Peggy I think that Anne was just trying to start a fight with Eva, no way was he sleeping with the reporter. Gideon just has too much to loose doing so. But, I do think the Anne thing will play out further in book 4 - otherwise why even bring her in.

Cyndi I wonder if Anne is Corinne's psychiatrist? She told Eva she knows of two women that have been depressed because of Gideon. She could have given Corinne the wrong dose of medicine on purpose- crazy!

Natalie Townsend Gideon did not confirm that the baby was her husbands. He said that he think so. If you all remember in the second book Corrine comes out of Gideon's building like she just had sex with someone but gideon was with Nathan, so maybe that is who the baby's father is. I think we will find out more about this in the next books otherwise why add that story line. Don't forget Anne's brother was the one that abuse Gideon. So she will do anything to hurt Gideon.

Cyndi Natalie- you brought up some good points. There is no way for the baby to be Gideon's right? He told Eva he didn't sleep with Corinne so I am assuming he hadn't had sex with Corinne since the engagement was broken. Also I am a little confused because Gideon said he kept sex girls and socializing girls separate so why when Dr. Terry ( Anne's husband) warned Eva that Gideon makes his women depend on him and they think he can't breathe without them. How do you do that when you meet someone in a hotel a few times a week and never go on dates or spend any other time together. Did Gideon have more of a relationship with Anne? He told Eva that she and Corinne are the only ones he socialized with and had sex with. So how and why did Anne fall so hard and her husband made it sound like they had a romantic relationship and then Gideon dumped her.

Natalie Townsend He did sleep with Anne. He slept with her to get back at her husband Dr Lucas. Dr Lucas did not report the abuse because he didn't want to hurt his wife becuase it was her brother. I don't know if Anne knows it was her brother that abuse Gideon. Anne was in love with Gideon and he nearly destroyed her when he left her.We also don't know what her brothers name is, so I am wondering if Cary's and Eva's doctor is the brother. No I don't think Gideon is the father of Corrine's baby but I am wondering if it might be christophers.

message 14: by Pame (last edited Jun 05, 2013 09:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pame Natalie wrote: "He did sleep with Anne. He slept with her to get back at her husband Dr Lucas. Dr Lucas did not report the abuse because he didn't want to hurt his wife becuase it was her brother. I don't know if ..."

If I recall correctly, Anne's brother is named Hugh.
Chapter 15, when Gideon tells Eva why he hates Dr. Lucas.

Shannon Marshall cooper Natalie, I think in the book Gideon says that the man that abused him killed himself. I think that they may spur more hate from Anne as well. Even though people believe that the man that abused Gideon is dead still doesn't mean that it couldn't be Dr. Travis

Natalie Townsend Do we know what Dr Travis's first name is. If it is Hugh then that would be interesting. I don't remember Gideon saying that he killed himself. I though that was his father. This makes me want to re-read this book. Maybe there are some hints in there I didn't see.

message 17: by Connie (new) - added it

Connie I think the reason Gideon had been talking to Deanna a lot lately b/c after he apologized to her, she gave him tips about Eva and Brett's sex video which was about to go up for sale to the highest bidder.

Michelle Natalie wrote: "He did sleep with Anne. He slept with her to get back at her husband Dr Lucas. Dr Lucas did not report the abuse because he didn't want to hurt his wife becuase it was her brother. I don't know if ..."

Anne's brother committed suicide after Gideon threatened him (ch 15). But Anne's brother did have a son...

Natalie Townsend I just re-read that. I forgot that Hugh committed suicide. So who do you think is his son. What about Michael. If he was only a few years old he is younger than Gideon. One of the characters mentioned has to be his son. And Meguimi has not turned up for work.

Cyndi Hey girls- very interesting if Megumi's Michael is Hugh's son and he has been getting info on Gideon through Eva's friendship with Megumi. I know Gideon slept with Anne for awhile but if he kept it the way he described his sexual relationships I don't understand how she thought she would end up with Gideon. Did he purposely try to make her nuts by telling her he had feelings for her? I don't get it- he was using her to get back at her husband. He even told Eva he never felt clean after he was with Anne so I don't get why Anne thought it was love unless Gideon acts like he loves everyone he is with which seems out of character.

Kellie Cyndi wrote: "I wonder if Anne is Corinne's psychiatrist? She told Eva she knows of two women that have been depressed because of Gideon. She could have given Corinne the wrong dose of medicine on purpose- crazy!"

Never thought of that. But I like the idea!

Kellie Natalie wrote: "He did sleep with Anne. He slept with her to get back at her husband Dr Lucas. Dr Lucas did not report the abuse because he didn't want to hurt his wife becuase it was her brother. I don't know if ..."

In the third book Gideon says that Anne's brother committed suicide after he had confronted him.

Kellie While reading the book I never even thought about Hugh's son coming into it....but that would make things more interesting!

Yaslyn I surely think Anne is Corrine's Psychiatrist, yes surely think she intentional fed her those drugs to drive her crazy, because she thought gideon was going to be with Corrine.! What she hadn't planned on was gideon being in love with Eva.!

What in the world happen to Megumi?

I don't think Corrine's baby was Gideon's I think it was her husbands, I think the first two books covers 2 months and EWY covers 2 weeks.!

I don't think gideon slept with Deanne more then then "you can go now" time.. She's way to bitter for that..!

This sex tape thing is probably going to go public..! Eva needs to put a halt to this friendship thing she's trying with Brett, practice what you preach, no different from her not wanting gideon talking to Corrine..!

Now, this murder twist.!! Either someone was in the room with Nathan with he was killed, someone followed gideon or someone found Nathan before the cops did.. ( I'm hoping that)

So many unanswered questions.!

Yaslyn In the room with Nathan ***While***

message 26: by Connie (new) - added it

Connie Kellie wrote: "Cyndi wrote: "I wonder if Anne is Corinne's psychiatrist? She told Eva she knows of two women that have been depressed because of Gideon. She could have given Corinne the wrong dose of medicine on ..."

I think this idea as well.

Ilana i agree with the Anne being Corinne's doctor. that makes a lot of sense.

I've always been wondering about Michael, however i think that it's too much of a coincidence given that he dated Lacey before Lacey and Megumi even knew Eva. there's definitely something going on there though - Megumi 'sounds awful' ...odd

As for Deanne - i don't think that Gideon has been in touch with her more than just to get the tape info. i trust him on that one for some reason.

i'm curious about Chris Jr though - i think that it's going to come back with a story line with him more than just what we saw in book 2.

~IreneOust~ I need to re-read all three books (or 2nd one for sure) because I forgot half of Gideon's issues and where they came from.

His (Gideon's) mother is a freak of nature (what gives there??) not to mention all the abuse he endured as a child. I am still puzzled at the comment Gideon makes to her (in book 1) about Carry being "her type" or something to that extent.

Re: Anne's comment about Gideon fucking Deanna "a lot", as others have already said, she is just trying to stir the shit.

The baby isn't Gideon's and who the hell even knows if it's her (Corinne's) husband that fathered the child. But it really doesn't matter at this point.

My biggest issue is Magdalene and her sudden change of heart towards Eva and Gideon's relationship. Why all of a sudden? I don't buy it. Who is the guy SHE is dating? Is her old enough to be Hugh's son?

message 29: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:56AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~IreneOust~ Oh and forgot to add: I don't think Tatina's baby is Cary's (if she is even pregnant at all). BTW, what's HER deal???

Yaslyn Irene ~ #teamSøren ~ wrote: "Oh and forgot to add: I don't think Tatina's baby is Cary's (if she is even pregnant at all). BTW, what's HER deal???"

Yes WTF is her problem.! And I very much think she is pregnant with Cary's baby, only I think the twist is she set him up for that.! Example poke holes in the condom, purposely not taking birth control.! I think like Tre Tatiana thought Eva may have been her competition.! I so can't wait for book #4.!!

Paris        (kerbytejas) what if Corinne's baby is Christopher's(Gideon's brother)

Yaslyn Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "what if Corinne's baby is Christopher's(Gideon's brother)"

That would be a good twist to explain seeing that she was 4 months pregnant..!

Yaslyn Avid Reader wrote: "I don't think Tatiana is carrying Cary's baby. I don't think she's pregnant at all. I think she is passing info she's getting about Gideon and Eva onto someone else."

I don't know how much she would be able to say considering that both Eva and Gideon know she's trouble and she hasn't seen Gideon since before Cary's attack. And from what it seems like she doesn't even like being around Eva with Cary.! Like she's antisocial.! I just know I don't like her.!

~IreneOust~ Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "what if Corinne's baby is Christopher's(Gideon's brother)"

I thought about that but I doubt it will help her win Gideon back if she was banging his brother, KWIM?

~IreneOust~ Tatiana is clearly a gold digger/opportunist. Perhaps she sees Cary in this posh apartment, etc. assuming he is more well off than your average model. Or she is somehow connected to the Russian mod ... hmmm ... Tatiana is a Russian name so you never know ;)

Yaslyn Avid Reader wrote: "Yaslyn wrote: "Avid Reader wrote: "I don't think Tatiana is carrying Cary's baby. I don't think she's pregnant at all. I think she is passing info she's getting about Gideon and Eva onto someone el..."

I was thinking that's how Deanna got the house number from Tatiana.! And how did Deanna know about the cluster fuck.!! And the fight between gideon and Brett.?

Natalie Townsend I don't think Titania is pregnant. I think she is there is keep Eva away from Cary. He is Eva's support and she still needs him. Just a thought Dr Lucas has an office in gideon's building maybe he is the father. Maybe Anne found out and that's way she gave Corrine the drugs to start making her go crazy. I don't like the Brett story either. I thought Eva was finished with him in book 2 after the fight.

Cyndi I don't think Tatiana is pregnant either and she is surely up to no good. She always acts really inappropriately toward Gideon in front of Eva and Cary with the f**k me smiles and prancing around naked. Not good! the Brett story makes me nervous but I don't think Eva would do anything with him unless she is hurt badly by Gideon and with Deanna, Anne and who knows who else after them it could happen. Especially if Gideon is too secretive- that is when Eva freaks out and can be her own worst enemy. I hope Corinne goes back to France with her husband!

Cyndi Oh how did Deanna know all that stuff? Remember Cary said she called the apartment and said she was Eva's friend? Cary wouldn't be dumb enough to tell her any of that, but who knew about both instances?

message 40: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Jun 06, 2013 03:36PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~IreneOust~ Also, I don't believe that someone as bitter as Deanna would have a change of heart (first you are spewing venom when it comes to Gideon then he buys you a glass of wine, promises you an exclusive of the wedding photos and you are all good ... really?? I don't think so.) so there has to be more to the story. I think she might have tried gaining his trust (I am sure he is not stupid but still) by telling him about the sex tape but more crap is going to come from her I can feel it. I don't know. And WHY on Earth would he f*ck her to begin with??? She is a damn reporter!! HELLO!!! Was he even aware of that when he did?

Cyndi Good point Irene! You would think Gideon would be a lot smarter about who he chooses to f**k! Especially if he liked kinky stuff- anyone could try and blackmail him or try to ruin any real relationship he has by telling their stories all over town. I never though of Gideon as dumb, but in that way he is.

message 42: by ~IreneOust~ (last edited Jun 06, 2013 04:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~IreneOust~ Maybe that day he was thinking with his other head ;) LOL!

Natalie Townsend I think the only thing Deanna is thinking about is getting Gideon back. Not that she had him in the first place. I think that is why she told him about Eva's sex tape. This goes the same with Anne that just wont Gideon. I just hope nothing happens between Eva and Brett. I think that would kill Gideon. Someone might even make it look like something happens.

Yaslyn Natalie wrote: "I think the only thing Deanna is thinking about is getting Gideon back. Not that she had him in the first place. I think that is why she told him about Eva's sex tape. This goes the same with Anne ..."

Considering what happen between Victor and Monica I don't think Eva would do anything with Brett and now that she's Married to Gideon I really don't think she will do anything with him..! I honestly think he is going to mess up the little bit of friendship they have by saying he knew about the tape..! ( I'm hoping so)

Yaslyn Has anyone thought that the empty office being remodeled on the 10th floor at the crossfire building will be Eva's office.?

~IreneOust~ Yaslyn wrote: "Has anyone thought that the empty office being remodeled on the 10th floor at the crossfire building will be Eva's office.?"

I didn't till now! OMG!!! Good thinking! How about Eva's own agency????

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 06:24PM) (new)

Ok.. question.. on the plane.. the intimacy that accorded. Yes, we know that it was spicy and off the charts ...caliente!!! do you think that puts Gideon's sexuality into question?..(if you haven't read it.. you wont know what I'm talking about..sorry). I mean ..it was diff. I don't think so.. I was on the fence for a min. CONSIDERING his past.. I happen to be cool with it.. to each his own (in this case) but any thoughts???

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaslyn wrote: "Has anyone thought that the empty office being remodeled on the 10th floor at the crossfire building will be Eva's office.?"

yes! I was thinking the same.. !

~IreneOust~ Mashieka wrote: "Ok.. question.. on the plane.. the intimacy that accorded. Yes, we know that it was spicy and off the charts ...caliente!!! do you think that puts Gideon's sexuality into question?..(if you haven't..."

The way I understood it had nothing to do with taking his sexuality in question but more like "by going there, she erased someone else going there" (kind of like when she asked him to do the same for her at Gideon's parents' house during that party, remember?) so now all the memories associated with someone going there are the good ones, KWIM?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

oh.. I forgot about that scene! yes.. that makes sense! I get it. I may just have to bite the bullet and reread "Reflected"..its been a min. But yea, thanks ..I see!

« previous 1