Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

In need of reviews

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A. Wayne (new)

A. Wayne  Gill (awgill) | 5 comments I need reviews for my novel The Runner.

What happens when a brilliant attorney combines his legal knowledge with his insight into relationship? Well, imagine Nicholas Sparks and John Grisham got together and decided to write a novel. Wayne Gill's The Runner is the story of a preacher's son who foregoes a path to the pulpit for law school in the city.

Michael Knight has the perfect life - a perfect family, a perfect relationship and a perfect future. Groomed to follow in his father's footsteps, Michael's career as a preacher is laid out before him. But he has a secret that will take him from being a small town preacher's kid to the heart of the big city, where everything seems golden, glittery and glamorous. When he gets the opportunity of a lifetime, Michael glimpses a future of power, influence and wealth. The whole world is his for the taking, but at what cost? Will he trade in all he has been for all he could become?

Please let me know if you are interested. Wayne The Runner (The Michael Knight Series, #1) by A. Wayne Gill

message 2: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (adriennaturner) | 208 comments Sounds good since I am prepping for law school now. I would be interested but please give me a few days to catch up on some book reads and then I will proceed, but will need up to a couple months to complete since through the week I prep for LSAT. Thanks.

If you'd like to read one of my nonfiction books in return for a review, this would be beneficial to us both. Welcome to visit my page on her and see my works and let me know. I would send it as PDF.

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana | 18 comments I would love to read and review your book.

message 4: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (adriennaturner) | 208 comments Are you referring to the #1 message Diana?

message 5: by A. Wayne (new)

A. Wayne  Gill (awgill) | 5 comments Hi Adrienna,

Just shoot me a private message when you ready and I will send it over!

message 6: by Sarahbeth (new)

Sarahbeth Caplin (sbethcaplin) | 21 comments I'll read and review your book if you'll return the favor! Link below. Email me: Sbeth1188@gmail.com
:)

Confessions of a Prodigal Daughter by Sarahbeth Caplin

message 7: by T.A. (new)

T.A. Beasley (authortabeasley) Hi Wayne,

I would like to review your book. I am only able to accept printed copies at this time. IF this is ok please send to:
Teresa Beasley
3501 Sherburne Lane Apt A
Indianapolis, IN 46222

message 8: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (adriennaturner) | 208 comments So happy to see you Teresa!!!

message 9: by T.A. (new)

T.A. Beasley (authortabeasley) Hello Adrienna,

Thank you for asking me to join. I love to read and enjoy reviewing books and helping fellow authors promote their work.

message 10: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (adriennaturner) | 208 comments Wonderful!

message 11: by R.M. (new)

R.M. Green (rmgreen) | 6 comments WOW.... I love BOTH Nicholas Sparks and John Grisham as authors! I would love to read and review your book, for a return review of mine, A.Wayne! Would this be acceptable to you? I don't own an eReader (gasp!) as of yet, but I will have one by the end of the year. Therefore, I can only accept printed copies at this time.

If this is acceptable, please send a copy to me here...

R.M. Green
P.O. Box 4673
Beaufort, SC 29903

Include your return address, and I will send you Adam Was A Punk!. Thank you so much, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Also, nice to meet you, Teresa! Hello there, Adrienna! :)

R.M. Green

message 12: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (adriennaturner) | 208 comments Hey Hey Hey!

message 13: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Hunt (charlottedhunt) | 1 comments I need reviews for my novel “A Purpose in the Pain: Discovering God’s Purpose For Our Lives”.

Have you ever wondered why that loved one died, certain suffering happened in your life or why you hunger for a certain dream or purpose yet feel age, situations or lack of direction are obstacles in your way? What on Earth were you meant to do and what audience were you meant to impact because of your life? Do you ever feel like you are in a pit like Joseph in the bible or in a holding pattern of just waiting while hope is quickly fading?

“A Purpose in the Pain: Discovering God’s Purpose For Our Lives” is the companion to the online “Discovering Purpose Teleclass” that is changing lives around the country. This book walks the reader through the ways demonstrated in the bible of how God reveals His purpose for our lives. The reader will discover the meaning of their story and how to write it, understand their gifts, talents and abilities, and they will learn their passions, themes, and burdens in a journey of finding out how God has purposed their life. The reader will also learn God’s perspective of struggling and suffering and how it could be a mark of purpose and calling, not failure or lack of faith.

“A Purpose in the Pain” is about the unexpected, humorous, and miraculous ways God uses certain aspects through our story to reveal His purpose, calling and plans for our lives.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Charlotte