Harry Potter is Awesome (the best fan club ever)! discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ron is not one of my fav characters. :( SORRY RON!!!!!! He kind-of annoys me. But thats just my opinion so YA!!!!!!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 122 comments IHATERON!!! He is a jerk to Hermione and Harry repeatedly and they ALWAYS forgive him when he SO doesnt deserve it. Plus he is a total hypocrite.
Some people love him but I dont see how. Oh and I cant believe he would get HERMIOME of all people- I mean seriously she is WAY to good for him!!!!

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 122 comments IHATERON!!! He is a jerk to Hermione and Harry repeatedly and they ALWAYS forgive him when he SO doesnt deserve it. Plus he is a total hypocrite.
Some people love him but I dont see how. Oh and I cant believe he would get HERMIOME of all people- I mean seriously she is WAY to good for him!!!! And another thing he is always a downer and he never trusts his "best friends". Who does that?!?

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 122 comments sorry didnt mean to write two of those but please focus on the second one it has more

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally agree with you! Finally someone who understands!

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 122 comments I know all my friends (who actually LIKE HP) call me a traitor because I dont like ron but I like Draco

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do you like Draco?

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 122 comments I dont know i just always have

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 122 comments Sometimes i feel bad for him

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

*shrugs* I guess.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 122 comments The thing about Draco is that I always feel like he was pressured into bad stuff by his family and in actuality was really just insecure and jealous of harry

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

Harry Potter is Awesome (the best fan club ever)!

unread topics | mark unread