Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

School Grounds > Dragon History and Powers Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) This is the class for dragons, and those wanting to learn about dragons. The teacher is the current king of the dragons.

message 2: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) | 5357 comments Mod
{Did you get permission to make this?}

message 3: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

{Hey I'm a mod! Please ask a mod to make a topic..}

message 4: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

{Hm..okay but don't do that again..}

message 5: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omnipotentia sat at his desk, thinking about what to teach for his first lesson.

message 6: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omnipotentia twiddles his thumbs, bored. He knew that class didn't start for another hour, but didn't want to leave the room.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) ((Drax lets start the rp. Nagrom is going to drag aStorm thre right?))

message 8: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) (( Storm is in the hallways ok? ))

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Storm huffs as he is forced to go along with Nagrom to the class.

message 10: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omnipotentia saw his son drag another into the classroom. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked. ((I hate having charries in two places at once...))

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) (( so make Omni leave the lake? ))

"To whoever you are, tell this guy to let me go!"Storm yells, squirming to get his shirt away from the grip.

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Echo poked her head into the classroom and frowned. She didn't seem to be in the right place but she wasn't sure where to go.

message 13: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((He's in the middle of a fight. kinda.))

"Son, why are you dragging people around?" Omni asked. "And what are you looking for young lady?"

message 14: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Storm glared at Nagrom. "Yes Son. Why are you dragging people around?" Storm says, emphasising the word Son. He turns his head to Echo and mouths, "this guy is crazy" to her.

message 15: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "This person has witnessed a dragon attack. I decided that the wisest decision is to consult you, father." Nagrom said.

"I suppose it is. Sit down, child." Omni said to Storm. "Tell me everything so we can sort this out."

message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Oh, um I was looking for... Uh..." Echo stammered and started checking her pockets for her schedule.

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Storm blinks and stays quiet. He sighs, knowing he has no choice but to tell. "My.. Cain and I were walking in the mountains one day when the ground started to shake. A black and gold dragon appeared in the sky and started to rampage around.. Cain and I helped the people but that dragon bit her arm and broke it. I… uh… Nevermind." Storm relates.

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Black and gold, hmm. Argonicaliz? Strange." He said, turning towards Nagrom. "Go talk to him, he's in the mountains. You, boy." He addressed Storm.

Nagrom bowed, saying nothing.

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Echo's brow furrowed, not understanding the conversation but she didn't say anything. Instead choosing to stay quiet and fiddle with her necklace.

message 20: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) "Yes?" Storm said. he sighed and looked to the ceiling of the class.

message 21: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Would you go with him please? I swear he's going to get himself killed." Omni said. "Did you find out what you need girl?" He asked, turning.

message 22: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Storm silently nods. He goes to Nagrom and waits.

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Oh um, I j-just needed directions to the t-transformation c-class?" Echo stuttered.

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "It's in the forest, the very edge of it, closest to town, I think." Omni said. "You are dismissed." Omni said, waving his hand.

message 25: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "O-okay." Echo said, backing out of the room.

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nagrom bows, and leaves the class. ((To the hall.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Adeline soars down from the clouds, peeking one giant, ice blue eye through the window, looking around, before spiraling away, hoping noone noticed, although a giant blue eye the size of a large dinner plate would be pretty out of place.

message 28: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omnipotentia sighed. He wished that students wouldn't fly next to the window, then not come to class all the time.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Adeline huffed, partially melting off the iron windowsill. So there WAS a stupid dragon history class. Oh well. Better than nothing. She decided that, high up as the classroom was, it wasn't worth it to go all the way in and up... oh well. She clawed away the window and part of the wall to get in.

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omnipotentia's rainbow eyes swirled as a small dragon poked it's head in his wall. "Welcome," he said, not surprised.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Adeline clumsily smashed the furniture with her tail. What, was she EXPECTED to be human-sized in the DRAGON class??? Ridiculous. She squashed herself into a desk, twirling a massive pencil.

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Hello, child." Omni said in dragontounge. The student obviously didn't realize who he was.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Adeline rolled her eyes. Hi. So...I'm just popping in. Gotta stretch my wings and study at the same time... She didn't think he was so 'formidable' or half as mysterious and powerful as he acted.

message 34: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I see. I am Omnipotentia, the all dragon. I am current king of dragon kind, at your service, young lady." Omni said, smiling.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Adeline's face went slack. She dropped into a curtsey.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven walker in, Crow walking slowly behind her. His head lowered, he instently feels power radiating in the room. Raven smiled, "Common Crow!" She smiles brightly, spinning around to face her twin brother.

message 37: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omnipotentia nods his head to Adeline, then turns to the two new children. "Welcome," he said, rainbow eyes swirling.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 01:42PM) (new)

Raven turned back around, "Hello! I'm Raven." Crow keeps his eyes to the ground.

message 39: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omnipotentia nodded, then looked at Crow. "And you are, young man?" He asked, cocking his head.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Crow swallow, glancing up, "C...Cr...Crow" he nodded then went back to staring at the floor.

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omni nodded again. "I am Omnipotentia," he said, wondering if the children would recognize the name.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Crow flinched slightly, his dark eyes meeting Omni's. Raven smiled, "Well, I have to go, he's in this class." She shifted and lowered her voice, so Crow couldn't hear. "Please.." she bites her lip, "Watch him closley." She backs away, waves and leaves the room.

message 43: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Omni smiled. "Take a seat young man," he advised, preparing his lesson mentally.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 01:50PM) (new)

Crow sucks in a deep breath and sits. He casts no shadow at all, he keeps his black eyes on Omni, his hands shaking softly.

message 45: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Firstly, I shall ask you one question," Omni said, smiling. "Who am I?" he finished.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 01:57PM) (new)

Crow stared him stare in the eye, which is rare for him. "K...Ki..." he trys to gasp out, his voice hoarse, "Kin..." he groans slightly at his inability to speak in human and instead, says a the word for 'King' in the dragon languge.

message 47: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Hoarse.))

"Correct," Omni replied in dragontongue. "I have reigned for exactly seven centuries, and I think I've done an acceptable job of it so far. But what about you? Who are you?" he asked.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Crow shifted uneasily in his seat. Still speaking in dragontongue he responds, "I am Crow, I hold...I am the dark dragon... He calls himself the soul sucker..." Crow shrugged, "I no nothing about my dragon..." Crow stares at his feet, the shadows around the room seeming to be attracted to him.

message 49: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Incorrect," Omni replied. "Before you leave this school, you will know who you REALLY are," he said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Crow blinked and sighed softly. "I...distroyed a whole building once..."

« previous 1 3