What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. boy leaves home through a tunnel of some sort. After days of being inside he makes it out. He ends up with the under classed slum people

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jetro (new)

Jetro | 2 comments I don't exactly remember much but. The main character ends up leaving his home and his good status. He leaves through a tunnel of some sort. After days of being inside he makes it out. He ends up with the under classed slum people. I think he was looking for the place his mother grew up at. The brother ends up joining some military group thingy. He gets kicked out after he abuses his power and sleeps with someone girl and gets a disease of somesort. He eventually finds the place his mother was born. It ends up being attacked or something by the end. I think the book ends somewhere around there for the next one.

Sam~~ we cannot see the moon, and yet the waves still rise~~ | 140 comments do you remember what genre the book was?

message 3: by Jetro (new)

Jetro | 2 comments Sam~ on sleepless roads the sleepless go~ wrote: "do you remember what genre the book was?"

I think it was fantasy.

message 4: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi (blafferty) | 76 comments I wonder if the book you are thinking of is Pure. I haven't read it, but I've read the description a bunch of times so the boy in the story reminded me of yours.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Jetro, are you still looking for this book? Was it "Pure"?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Jetro, are you still looking for this book? Was it "Pure"?"

No response; moved to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pure (other topics)