*Paranormal Romance Junkies* discussion

Mixed Blessing (Mixed Blessing Mystery, #1)
This topic is about Mixed Blessing
Giveaways & More! > Three Free Copies of "Mixed Blessing" by Nicola Claire!!!! First come, first serve!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

As our featured author, the wonderful Nicola Claire has offered up three free copies of book one of her newest series "Mixed Blessing" (These are digital copies)

Georgia Deverell was a normal 26 year old bartender, living and working in the city. She had no idea that creatures traversed the night, but her path eventually crossed with theirs. And now she has been pulled, kicking and screaming, into that night time world.

Trusting no one and struggling to come to terms with all the new talents that have appeared, Georgia fights the Dark Shadow inside, all the while fighting her attraction for the one man who could have warned her, but didn’t.

More than just a vampire. More than just a bartender. Georgia is becoming a key component of Auckland’s night time world. The fey call her Hundr, hound. The vampires call her Nothus, Dhampir. Both names mean only one thing: a death sentence.

She is too dangerous not to be eliminated. In her words: This really sucks!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I've already got one book taken by Katelin, two more left!!!!

message 3: by Katelin (new)

Katelin Campbell | 1 comments Yay that's me!

message 4: by Marta (new)

Marta Rodrigues | 1 comments I would love a copy!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Marta wrote: "I would love a copy!"

Second copy goes to Marta! Only one more left!!!

Lindsay (mrsstone) | 4 comments Me please if you don't mind I love paranormal romances xx

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

the third and final free copy of mixed blessing goes to lindsay!

grats to the three ladies! I will let Nicola know and we will be in touch to get you each your copy.

Lindsay (mrsstone) | 4 comments Yey yey yey *happy dances round the room* xx

message 9: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola Claire (nicolaclaire) Didi wrote: "the third and final free copy of mixed blessing goes to lindsay!

grats to the three ladies! I will let Nicola know and we will be in touch to get you each your copy."

Thanks Didi!

I'll Direct Message each winner and arrange for copies to be sent out.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Nicola

message 10: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola Claire (nicolaclaire) Hey Everyone!

DM's have been sent out. Thanks for entering and I hope you enjoy the book.

Thanks Didi for posting this!

Cheers,

Nicola

Lindsay (mrsstone) | 4 comments Got it thanks xx