Making Connections discussion

Secrets in the Shallows (The Monastery Murders, #1)
This topic is about Secrets in the Shallows
ARCHIVES > 1268. - SECRETS IN THE SHALLOWS by Kimberly Brouillette & Karen Vance Hammond

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Secrets in the Shallows (Monastery Murders) by Karen Vance Hammond Kimberly Brouillette & Karen Vance Hammond

Genre: Mystery/Paranormal/Suspense

Secrets in the Shallows

Book Description:

A deadly storm is brewing over the sleepy little town of Wattsville, Maine. Mystery and intrigue creep into the village like a fetid fog blown by an ill wind. The untimely deaths of two young men shake the quiet peace of the small community, and threaten to destroy the life of a revered religious leader. The spirits of those slain cry out for justice from their graves, while restless ghosts walk the hallways and grounds of the old monastery; silent victims of the horrors that took place by the pond.

Faith, forensics, and falsehood mix together to thicken the plot of this elaborate murder mystery. John Smith, the ambitious district attorney, along with his fiancée, Katy Warsaw, team up with forensic pathologist Dr. Peter Balkan and Sheriff Carl Johnson as they seek to solve the shocking murders. The twists and turns of the case will lead the team into the darkest heart of evil, and the mind of a serial killer.

Follow the determined team of investigators, as they pit science and religion in a battle for the truth. Haunted by ghosts and stalked by a killer, will the team become victims themselves, or will they discover the ‘Secrets in the Shallows’?

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Kindle, Nook, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Contact Info

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments lori529@comcast.net
nook.

Rachel (ratliff12) rwarren09@my.asl.edu
Kindle please. Thank you so much, I look forward to reading it : )

Kimberly Brouillette (kimberly_brouillette) | 11 comments Thank you both. I will be contact you individually.

Kimberly Brouillette (kimberly_brouillette) | 11 comments Micheal Rivers
Micheal Rivers
Author Micheal Rivers Gives "Secrets of the Shallows" 5 Stars!

Micheal Rivers, author of “The Black Witch" & “Ghosts of the North Carolina Shores", recommends "Secrets of the Shallows" highly and gave it 5 stars! Here is what he had to say.

"For those who love a good mystery this is the book for you. Well written; it keeps the reader turning the pages for the answer to who is responsible for the murders in this sleepy little village. With vivid descriptions and crisp dialogue you won’t be disappointed. Enhanced with romance, murder, madness, ghosts, and an insight to the mind of a serial killer keep you wanting more."
~ Micheal Rivers
Micheal Rivers
http://michealrivers.com/

Check this links for more information on this thrilling new murder mystery with a paranormal twist.

http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Shallow...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/secre...

Secrets in the Shallows Secrets in the Shallows (Monastery Murders) by Karen Vance Hammond

message 6: by Lori (new)

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments I still haven't received this yet, just wondering if it was sent or not, or I just didn't get it

message 7: by Sue (new)

Sue  Pilski (bubbasbookmama) Mobi format please to spilski@rocketmail.com
I look forward to reading & reviewing! :)

Kimberly Brouillette (kimberly_brouillette) | 11 comments Hi Lori:
I have to get the Nook file from the publisher. I'll email it as soon as I get it.
Thanks,
Kimberly

Kimberly Brouillette (kimberly_brouillette) | 11 comments Hello Sue,

I will also have to get the Mobi version from the publisher. I will send it as soon as I get it also.

Thank you,
Kimberly

message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments thanks kimberly for letting me no

message 11: by Monica (new) - added it

Monica (catya77) Hello.
If you still need readers/reviewers, I'd love to read your book
I prefer mobi but can also do pdf

email= catya77@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Monica

message 12: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Monica

message 13: by Lori (new)

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments hi Kimberly I was wondering if you ever got the filke from the publisher, I still never received it?
if it is easier you can just send me it in kindle or PDF .please let me no.
thanks
Lori

Kimberly Brouillette (kimberly_brouillette) | 11 comments I thought I had sent that to you. I'll check on that tonight. Thanks for asking.

Kimberly Brouillette (kimberly_brouillette) | 11 comments Lori, did you get the file and did you get a chance to read the book if you did? Thanks!