Nook, Kindle, or Potential Nook and/or Kindle Owners discussion

Few Are Chosen (K'Barthan, #1)
This topic is about Few Are Chosen
R2R (read to review) > " Few are Chosen" (K'Barthan Trilogy #1) By M.T. McGuire-r2r (4) signups

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susana (new)

Susana (susana_londono36hotmailcom) | 84 comments Mod
Reviews must be posted on goodreads one of the following:
-Amazon.com
-B&N.com
-etc.

If you do not post your review links, you will be put on the banned list until you put your link. If you need an extension, just message me on Goodreads
------------------------------------------------------
The Book:
Few Are Chosen (K'Barthan Trilogy, #1) by M.T. McGuire

Synopsis:
The Pan of Hamgee isn't paranoid. There must be some people in K Barth who aren't out to get him; it 's just that, right now, he's not sure where they are. His family are dead, his existence is treason and he does the only thing he can to survive getaway driving. As if being on the run isn't bad enough, when he finds a magic thimble and decides to keep it, he unwittingly sets himself on a collision course with Lord Vernon, K Barth's despot ruler. Unwillingly, The Pan is forced to make choices and stand up for his beliefs beliefs he never knew he had until they were challenged. But faced with a stark moral dilemma, will his new-found integrity stick? Can he stop running?

Review links due: June 25
IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR ANY OF THE OTHER R2R'S AND HAVE NOT POSTED YOUR REVIEW LINKS, YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP!
-Your comment will be deleted if: You are on the banned list (which you can get out of by posting the review link for the other r2r)

message 2: by Susana (last edited Jun 22, 2013 06:57AM) (new)

Leave a comment with your name, e-mail, and format needed.
Names Will go here
Anne

message 3: by David (last edited Jun 05, 2013 12:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 28 comments I would sign up, but I've already read it and given a review!

A recommended read :~)

Anne Stoddard (amstoddardbooks) | 4 comments I would like to sign up for this one!
Name: Anne Marie Stoddard
email: amstoddard84@gmail.com
Format: .mobi for Kindle

Thanks! :)

message 5: by Susana (new)

David wrote: "I would sign up, but I've already read it and given a review!

A recommended read :~)"

Lol i had a feeling you would say that :)

Anne Stoddard (amstoddardbooks) | 4 comments What is the start date for this/when will we receive it to start reading?

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 28 comments Hi Anne, I've just PM'd MTM to let her know. I'm guessing she isn't aware of the request :D

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 11 comments Anne wrote: "I would like to sign up for this one!

Thanks! :)"

Lorks! Sorry, I've had my Mumzilla hat on all week and have had a difficult time of it getting to the computer.

Thank you so much for agreeing to read my book. I hope you enjoy it as much as David did.

Huge apologies for the delay I will be winging a copy to you in about five minutes. If it doesn't arrive please do post again or PM me.

Cheers

MTM

Anne Stoddard (amstoddardbooks) | 4 comments M.T. wrote: "Anne wrote: "I would like to sign up for this one!

Thanks! :)"

Lorks! Sorry, I've had my Mumzilla hat on all week ..."

Just posted my review. LOVED it!

message 10: by M.T. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 11 comments Wow! Thank you so much, that's a lovely review and I'm delighted you enjoyed it! And of course, I'm also pleased I could help you on the treadmill there! ;-)

Cheers

MTM

Nook, Kindle, or Potential Nook and/or Kindle...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Few Are Chosen (other topics)