Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

School Grounds > History Classroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Note: The History Classroom is located in a cabin in the woods.

message 2: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden walked into his classroom.It was old, and needed a bit of repairing.He put the desks back in shape, but nothing else.He slowly walked to a large desk in the front and sat down on his lion hind legs.

message 3: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Yes, this is history, The room is a bit messy though."Gilden answered.

message 4: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Anywhere."Gilden boomed in his deep, loud voice."I dont really get any students."

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Storm ran into the classroom in attempt to escape a vengeful Nagrom.

message 6: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden stared at the new arrival that had just ran in."Whom are you?" He roared.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) "Storm.. By the way, you.. Wow! A griffin!" he yells, getting off track. He looks fascinated at Gilden.

message 8: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden stared back, squinting his eyes at him."Im Gilden, the Magic history teacher."He said, as calmly as he could.His eyes seemed to glow in the dim light that was coming from the windows.

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Storm flaps his black wings once and they disappear. He smiles and sits in a seat that is pretty much empty. He glances behind him, checking to see if Nagrom had followed him there.

message 10: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Storm waves cheekily to Carrie and Sam. He turns his attention back to checking if he was safe from a particular vengeful dragon.

message 11: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden looked at the boy who had just taken a seat."Suddenly I get two students, quite strange."He muttered to himself.He made a large book appear out of nowhere, and scanned only the cover.

message 12: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments ((I GTG))

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) (( bye Star!! ))

message 14: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments ((Back))

message 15: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden didnt talk, but made text books appear in front of the students."You can read as much as you want, it is mostly about supernaturals in the Egyptian times."Gilden said.He started cleaning up his area a bit.

message 16: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "It is very fascinating learning about many supernaturals and how they disquised and such during that time."Gilden said.

message 17: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments The griffin trotted over to a wall where he used his claws to try to put the peeling wood planks together.

message 18: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden smiled as best as he could with his beak when he saw a student reading.

message 19: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden felt her uneasiness about the book."It just talks about supernaturals, use a dictionary if you have to."He said.A dictionary appeared at her desk.

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nagrom used his lightning speed and appeared, grabbing Storm and dragging him to dragon history and powers class.

message 21: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden didnt know if this was allowed, but just stared.It seemed like they werent going to hurt each other.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Sorry teach, I need this guy's help." He yelled, dragging him off.

message 23: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Gtg wait for me, Natsu.))

message 24: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Um okay."The griffin called back, slightly confused of why the student would have ran away if it was just for help.

message 25: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Flint dodged out of the way to see to people – one being dragged by the other - rampaging out of the cabin in which history classes were held. It was a weird sight, but didn’t question it.
She entered to see another student sitting quietly and reading a textbook. Gilden was over by a wall, seemingly doing some repairing work.

message 26: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden noticed Flint come in, "Hello." He said, in his loud voice, he thought it strange for her to come.

message 27: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) ((Well, she is an Ancient History teacher...))

Flint sat on the floor and gave a cough before she started talking. “I’m quite sorry about my words. I shouldn’t have acted like that.”

message 28: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments ((I know, i mean because its his class time ya know.))

"Its all right, you were just in a bad mood, that is all."Gilden said calmly.He was happy that she not going to act like that forever.

message 29: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) ((Oh, right. Sorry!))

“Well,” she said. “Thank you for your understanding.”

message 30: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Its no problem, your husband told me that you just missed your 5 hour nap.It is okay."Gilden said.

message 31: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Flint raised an eyebrow, suspicious about what her husband might have also told. “What else did he say?”

message 32: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Nothing else."Gilden told her.She seemed suspicious as if he knew a secret about her, even though he didnt.

message 33: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) “Right,” she said. “I must be going. I think it’s my turn at the library.” Turning to the door, she said farewell to her fellow teacher and Egyptian, and left the room.

message 34: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Goodbye."He said, and went straight back to his repairs.

message 35: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden sat at his desk and quietly stared at the walls.

message 36: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Star walked in and waited.
The large Griffin saw her."Hello, Star."GIlden said to her.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 54 comments Aelyxelus ran in after her, and stood by her side.

message 38: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Gilden eyed him."Who are you?"He boomed.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) The Baroness followed them inside eyeing some of the things around the room.

message 40: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Never heard of that name, but your scent, it smells strange.."The Griffin said wearily.

message 41: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments ((Hello???))

message 42: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Yes, in fact I do, partially.I think they are things that rule certain elements or things.There may be a book in the library.But your scent is just very unique.=, but you cant possibly be a...."Gilden trailed off.His tail flicked.

message 43: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Allkin?"He asked as if someone would answer a question that made no sense.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) "Allkin..." The Baroness repeated in thought. "I've heard that somewhere before, but from where I wonder?" She pondered the word quietly, tapping her chin.

message 45: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Yes, I have it hear, I actually finished it a few minutes ago.I got the book 15 minutes ago."He said.He pointed to a very large chapter book on a desk.

message 46: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Is it interesting?"Gilden asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Mayblossom wandered in a few minutes after everyone else. She had gotten distracted for a few moments when they had left, and she had had to fly fast to catch up with them. She stood in the cabin off to the side and quietly observed.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Baroness turned to see May and stood next to her. "You said you were a technopath, correct?" She said, intending to make a conversation.

message 49: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Star looked over his shoulder but didnt understand what she saw.
"Are you okay?"Gilden asked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I did mention that." Mayblossom said, glancing over at her. "Why?" the question wasnt accusatory, merely curious.

« previous 1 3 4