Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Altered (Altered, #1)
This topic is about Altered
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Altered by Jennifer Rush → Start Date: June 4th, 2013

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sami | 889 comments Hello!!! Trinity and I are reading this book please join us :D

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) We hope you guys are interested in reading it! I'm so excited :)

Sami | 889 comments Where are you up to now? I'm reading the first page but my eBook copy looks shite. I can see why you stick to paperbacks!

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Sami wrote: "Where are you up to now? I'm reading the first page but my eBook copy looks shite. I can see why you stick to paperbacks!"

Haha! I like paperbacks and hardcovers. I've been so busy looking after my little sister that I haven't read anymore :( But I'll definitely catch up tonight!

message 5: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments OMG I wish I had the time right now to read this with you guys.

I've seen so many good reviews! I hope you love it!!!

Sami | 889 comments It is amazing so far!! Main character seems a little too.. simple for YA?? (view spoiler)

Megan | 7 comments I loved the book it was so good and captivating! Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Sami | 889 comments Thanks Megan :)

Trinity wrote: "Sami wrote: "Where are you up to now? I'm reading the first page but my eBook copy looks shite. I can see why you stick to paperbacks!"

Haha! I like paperbacks and hardcovers. I've been so busy lo..."

I replied to this before, but the page wasn't loading!!! Anyway it's totally cool, hope you had fun with your sister!

Sami | 889 comments Ok can I say something? I know Sam is awesome and all (of course he is, just look at his name lol) but I really really like Trev ok? He's just so sweet and clever and caring and wow what a memory.

(view spoiler)

Kathy | 7950 comments Trisha wrote: "OMG I wish I had the time right now to read this with you guys.

I've seen so many good reviews! I hope you love it!!!"

Me too!!! Maybe we will have to do a buddy read for it next month!! lol :)

message 11: by Sami (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sami | 889 comments :D Sorry! It was a really last minute between me and Trinity, we decided Tuesday night we'd start reading it immediately!!!

message 12: by Sami (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sami | 889 comments Maybe I'll reread it with you guys when you do. It's awesome btw. Plot twists and turns everywhere,(view spoiler) there's action of course but also a puzzle. Interesting.

Ok this isn't a spoiler just me theorising (view spoiler)

Kathy | 7950 comments Sami wrote: ":D Sorry! It was a really last minute between me and Trinity, we decided Tuesday night we'd start reading it immediately!!!"

That's ok Sami!! I wish I had time to read it with you though, it looks really good. I'm glad you're enjoying it!! :)

message 14: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Trisha | 31438 comments Yeah!! Yes Kathy - July!!!

I hope Sami & Trinity love it!!!

Kathy | 7950 comments Trisha wrote: "Yeah!! Yes Kathy - July!!!

I hope Sami & Trinity love it!!!"

Yeah! Awesome!! :)