Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
This topic is about The Secret of Ella and Micha
Archive (Buddy Reads) > June PIFM Buddy Read - The Secret of Ella and Micha

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bre (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bre | 215 comments Raquel and I will be starting The Secret of Ella and Micha on Monday June 10th in case anyone woud like to join us! The Amazon Kindle price is only $1.79 so it would be a bargain read.

Synopsis: "Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.

Ella used to be a rule-breaker with fiery attitude who wore her heart on her sleeve. But she left everything behind when she went to college and transformed into someone that follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home.

Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. If Micha tries to tempt the old her back, she knows that it will be hard to resist.

Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella’s skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he’s determined to bring his best friend, and the girl he loves back, no matter what it takes."

message 2: by Bre (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bre | 215 comments Hey Raquel,

I'm starting the book today! The page count on my IPad is 225, so I should be able to finish it today, but feel free to take your time, no rush!

Raquel Braido (rachbraido) Hey Bre!
I'll start the book today. The page count on my tablet is 191, so I think I should be able to finish it today too. Let's see. :)
Happy reading and let me know what you're thinking about it ;)
xoxo

message 4: by Bre (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bre | 215 comments I am liking the book so far. Ella's home life and situation with her mother reminds me a lot of Emma's relationship with her mom in the book Barely Breathing, if you've read the series.

I do wish the book had more flashbacks of Ella and Micha when they were younger. They make references, but I would love to see flashbacks of the 'old' Ella and her relationship with Micha back then.

I'll keep updating as I go along!

message 5: by Bre (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bre | 215 comments I finished the book, let me know when you finished and we can talk about it!