1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > ★Kk★ & Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments What do you want to do I don't mind being the guy

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually prefer being the guy. Umm whatever is fine really as long as it's not mythical/fantasy. What do you like doing?

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments How about a girl meets a guy while they're on summer vacation?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds good(: What age group should they be?

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments how about 16 or 17?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kale
Looks: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.ne...
Personality: Nice, outgoing, can be really mean, athletic.
Other: Likes dancing and playing baseball

message 7: by Sophia (last edited Jun 06, 2013 12:58PM) (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments Name:Katy
Looks: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Fu3_LJQP1nc...
Personality:Sweet,funny,sensative,flirtatious, friendly, someone you can rely on.
Other:Thinks she's a good dancer but she looks ridiculous once she starts but in cute way, has a pretty voice, loves animals.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't see the picture. Do you wanna start or me?

message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments Okay I fixed the pic, you can start.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kale was sitting on the beach, waiting for his friend to get back from the gas station. Sighing, he laid on the sand and relaxed knowing Tay no one would bug him.

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments Katy walked along the beach, tossing her stuff on the sand next to Kale, she glanced at him figuring he was asleep.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He scooted over when he heard something hit the ground around him. He knew it wasn't his friend and he didn't really feel like talking to any strangers. Sitting up, he sighed and looked around for his friend.

message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments " Oh hello." Katy said and smiled looking over at him

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kale looked over at her. "Hi?" He hadn't been expecting anyone to talk to him, but figured she was trying to be friendly or just have someone to talk to until her friends showed up.

message 15: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "I'm Katy, you don't mind if I sit here do you?' Katy smiled.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kale shook his head. "I don't." He ruffled his hair and looked around a little. Now he remembered why he hated beaches. There was never anything to do.

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "I have had the worst week, my boyfriend Taylor was cheating with my so called 'best friend' ." Katy said

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry. You'll find someone else." Kale never knew what to say in these situations so he was kind of winging it.

message 19: by Sophia (last edited Jun 06, 2013 05:39PM) (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "I'm actually glad he's weird she'll definatly regret it when she finds out about his One Direction infection." Katy grinned.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"One Direction? Who's that?" Kale looked over at her, confused as to why she was talking to him and telling him about her love life.

message 21: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Oh you don't know? They're some annoying boy band." Katy said rolling her eyes.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't listen to boy bands." Kale's friend finally showed up and dropped a water bottle in Kale's lap. "Thanks," he told him.

message 23: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Well good it's not worth your time." Katy said glancing up his friend.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kale's friend had about the same body build as Kale except Kale was a bit buffer. His friend sat next to him as Kale shrugged. "I know."

message 25: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "By the way you never told me your name." Katy said.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Kale scratched his head. "Kale... May I ask why you're talking to me?" They didn't know each other so he was curious.

message 27: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "No idea, I just felt like it." She smiled.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "Oh..." He stared down at his feet, not knowing what else to say. "So umm.. how's your day going?"

message 29: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Fine I guess." she shrugged "Kind of boring."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kale just nodded again. How awkward was this meeting?

message 31: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments Katy cocked her head to the side looking at him and said "Do we go to the same school?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well umm do you go to Wood Ridge?" He looked over at her, resting his head on his knees.

message 33: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "No, I used to but I transferred to Fox Hill." She said "You just look familiar."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, that sucks. Everyone says that." Did everyone look almost like him? Wherever he went people always said that he looked familiar.

message 35: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "I'm so sorry if I'm bothering you people always tell me I talk to much." Katy said laughing a little.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head. "Nah, it's fine. I don't like talking so it's like you're doing the talking for me."

message 37: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Do you want to go do something?" Katy smiled at him

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh umm nah I'm good." He shook his head and looked down. Strange child.

message 39: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Oh come on ." she teased "Don't be shy!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not shy. It's just that my mom told me to never go anywhere with strangers."

message 41: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Oh please it's not like I'm some creepy looking old guy." She laughed

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"You never know with people these days. Sex changes and Botox and whatever else." Kale shook his head and sighed.

message 43: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Whatever." Katy rolled her eyes " I'm only sixteen."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled. "I'm gonna need some form of identification, ma'am," he said in an official tone.

message 45: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Ha ha." she rolled her with a laugh but she tossed her id at him anyway

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Kale laughed. "Alright, a'am your story checks out ok. " He smiled at her and gave her ID back."

message 47: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "Well thank you officer." Katy smiled

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just doing my job." Kale smiled at her then stood up.

message 49: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 53 comments "You're weird" she smirked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." He smiled at her. Going in front of her he held his hands out to her to help her up.

« previous 1 3