Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

October Baby
This topic is about October Baby
Adding New Books > Fix/add info for this book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (housekat29) since this book (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...), I thought maybe it could be the kindle edition. Here is the missing info:

First off, the title should read October Baby (currently, there is no space separating the two words)
Author is correct
ASIN: B008VIKXOG
Publisher: B&H Books (August 8, 2012)
288 pages
description: A novelization of the acclaimed film that broke the box office top ten even in limited release, October Baby tells the inspiring story of college student Hannah whose increasing anxiety and sudden collapse point to the surprising circumstances of her birth. Hannah soon learns from her parents she was adopted and is the survivor of a failed abortion attempt.

Bewildered, angry, and confused, Hannah turns for support to her oldest friend, Jason. Encouraged by his adventurous spirit, she joins his friends on a road trip, embarking on a journey to discover her hidden past and find hope for the unknown future.

Along the way, Hannah finds that every life is beautiful, and that life can be so much more than what we might have planned.

message 2: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (housekat29) I meant since this book has no info

message 3: by Emy (last edited Jun 04, 2013 10:25AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5017 comments Seems probably. Fixing Done

message 4: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (housekat29) thanks :)

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Doyle | 1 comments I have been granted librarian status but cannot figure out how to add covers and titles, nor how to edit incorrect information, typos,etc. on books already entered. Please tell me how to do this.