Jodi Picoult Books Reading Group. discussion

Hello!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie Sikorski | 13 comments I am so happy I found this site and this group! I love Jodi Picoult's books. I am currently reading Songs of the Humpback Whale (not my favorite) and listening to Keeping Faith in my car. I have read The Pact, 19 Minutes (my favorite), My Sister's Keeper and The Tenth Circle. I just picked up Vanishing Acts at the library. Nice to meet you all!
Julie

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) | 75 comments Welcome to the group Julie. I hope you enjoy it.

message 3: by Molly (new)

Molly (molly_momof3) | 1 comments I am also new, Julie! I am reading Songs of the Humpback Whale as well, and am having a hard time getting into it, but still pushin' on! :)

message 4: by Kathy McC (new)

Kathy McC | 36 comments So glad to have another voice. I have been reading other things so am behind on this group's reading. Sorry to all. Again-welcome

message 5: by Kathy McC (new)

Kathy McC | 36 comments Glad to have you in the group. I have not read this particular book. I hope to get to Salem Falls very soon. It's great to connect with strangers about books.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 27 comments Welcome to the group!
I had a hard time as well with Songs! I hate to admit that I may have even started another book without finishing it...its on my bookcase. Let me know if its worth another try!

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela I have to agree with you Lauren. I think this was her first book, but it was actually one of my least favorites by her.