Unearthly Series discussion

Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
This topic is about Boundless
Christian/Tucker > Who thinks the series should continue?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fellynny | 3 comments I think the series should continue on but in another person's point of view. I would LOVE if I got Jeffery's point of view about everything that is happening and has happen. I would want his point of view to start before their mother dies and when he started to get his purpose.
Or I would LOVE Christians point of view to and see what happen to him after because he wasn't there at the dinner table and the end of the series.

So yeah who would want to series to continue on a different person's point of view and who would you want and when would you want it to start.

Ihilani (laughforever) | 4 comments Mod
OMG I would love to read from Christians perspective! Wouldn't it be awesome if he met one of the other triplare and fell in love in another purpose?

Fellynny | 3 comments Ihilani wrote: "OMG I would love to read from Christians perspective! Wouldn't it be awesome if he met one of the other triplare and fell in love in another purpose?"

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! And so great that he was able to fall in love with someone else so he could also have a good ending YAY!

message 4: by Maria (new) - added it

Maria | 2 comments Jeffrey's or Christian's perspective for a spin-off series would be great (as long as it doesn't mess with Clara or Tucker I want those two together! And happy!)you know what I mean the focus has to be on them, their own story to who they would fall in love with and where they live and dealing with being an angel blood. Oh! Maybe Angela and Web can be included..

Ihilani (laughforever) | 4 comments Mod
Maria wrote: "Jeffrey's or Christian's perspective for a spin-off series would be great (as long as it doesn't mess with Clara or Tucker I want those two together! And happy!)you know what I mean the focus has t..."

Definitely!!!