Ask Demigods discussion

The Seven of the Prophecy > Ask Jason Grace

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,519 (1519 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Ask the questions

message 2: by Neha (last edited Jun 03, 2013 11:32PM) (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments I'm gonna fry you!!!!!!!

Me: Dnt mind athena here, since the HoH cover has revealed she's kind of freaking out.
My question is...how were those fish-centaurs brownies with peach preservatives. Would you recommend it???

message 3: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1872 comments me:Jason...WHY PIPER?!?!?!??!????????!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Annabeth*aka Dhriti:)* wrote: "me:Jason...WHY PIPER?!?!?!??!????????!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: lolzz

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: I'm sorry but you big me Jason... A lot

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Neha ( Athena) wrote: "I'm gonna fry you!!!!!!!

Me: Dnt mind athena here, since the HoH cover has revealed she's kind of freaking out.
My question is...how were those fish-centaurs brownies with peach preservatives. Wo..."

pretty good not even soggy! yes I would SOOOO recommend it

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Annabeth*aka Dhriti:)* wrote: "me:Jason...WHY PIPER?!?!?!??!????????!!!!!!!!!!"

Reyna's well.. a bit too serious and hey, why di9d percy choose you and not Rachel?

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Meghna (Artemis) wrote: "Me: I'm sorry but you big me Jason... A lot"

me:Yeah I know, he was just one of the only main characters open -.-

Jason: What did you just say?

Me: KITTENS!

Jason:*summons lightning and aim at Julia's butt*

Me:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA missed me!!!!!

Jason: *gets sword out*

Me: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!! *runs away like a sissy*

message 9: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1872 comments Julia*daughter of Poseidon**Jason son of Jupiter* wrote: "Annabeth*aka Dhriti:)* wrote: "me:Jason...WHY PIPER?!?!?!??!????????!!!!!!!!!!"

Reyna's well.. a bit too serious and hey, why di9d percy choose you and not Rachel?"

because i and percy had history.something you and piper do not.

message 10: by Anas, EVERYONE COME BACK! (new)

Anas Mahafzah (anasmahafzah) | 3012 comments True

message 11: by Anas, EVERYONE COME BACK! (new)

Anas Mahafzah (anasmahafzah) | 3012 comments Me: your relation ship is a trick of the mist while you and reyna did share a history to together

Tyson : annabeth fun, make thing so boom but Rachel scary her eyes get green

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Me: So...many...haters...

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Love makes people do
Weird things, and I never really had a crush or anything but when I looked at Piper for the first time on that bus, I instantly had a crush on her

message 14: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Julia*daughter of Poseidon**Jason son of Jupiter* wrote: "Love makes people do
Weird things, and I never really had a crush or anything but when I looked at Piper for the first time on that bus, I instantly had a crush on her"

Me: Awww

Athena: Trick of Aphrodite???

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments I don't know!!!!!!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Julia*daughter of Poseidon**Jason son of Jupiter* wrote: "Love makes people do
Weird things, and I never really had a crush or anything but when I looked at Piper for the first time on that bus, I instantly had a crush on her"

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!! <3

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Me: Thank you Thank you *bows* NOW OBEY ME MINIONS!

Jason: O_o What the Hades!?(or Pluto)

message 18: by Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny), NEHA COME BACK! (new)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1872 comments me:*takes out sword* i shall NEVER obey you!!!!i challenge you in an oreo eating conpetition!!to the death!!!!
A: you guys are immature
me:youre too uptight

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Me: NEVER CHALLENGE ME INTO AN OREO EATING CONTEST!!!

message 20: by Anas, EVERYONE COME BACK! (new)

Anas Mahafzah (anasmahafzah) | 3012 comments NO ONE CN BEAT IN AN REO EATING CONTEST

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments XD Challenge ACCEPTED!!!!! *eats all cookies in the universe and beyond beyond beyond times infinity and does all that in one millisecond* *groans* I'm so fullllllllllllllll WTF!? I didn't gain a single freakin pound!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!????,???????!!!!!!!!!?????

message 23: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) (last edited Jun 06, 2013 08:38AM) (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Me: Oh no you di-in't challenge me into an Oreo eating contest...

message 24: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Ugjfefbksdnyrcodcbewzadjbcx I'm too fullllllll

message 25: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) Jason...can't you stop it with the goody-goody act for an hour so Piper wouldn't have anything to complain about?

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Haters, haters everywhere!

message 27: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Why do so many people hate me... THIS SHOULD BE HERA!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea, give Jason a bit of a break.....haters.

message 29: by Audra (new)

Audra I don't hate you!

message 30: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Thank you two people above me...:D

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

You're very welcome.

message 32: by Neha (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:13PM) (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Me: Im not a Jason-Hater either....not even Piper-Hate...Jasper all the way :D!

Athena: If not for my headache i would have fried him Right now...

Me: Haters gonna hate....

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok the thing is your too serious Jason .

message 35: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Me: That i agree with. He needs to have a little fun too...maybeleo's gonna help him on that.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: maybe ....

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Lunnylovegood/Percabth Lover/AJ wrote: "http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0lrst..."

I was about to post something similar to thatXD

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Julia*daughter of Poseidon**Jason son of Jupiter* wrote: "Why do so many people hate me... THIS SHOULD BE HERA!!!!"

Hera is already in the ultimate list of haters.

message 39: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Yes, absolutely Ultimate.

Me: Thats the first thing you've agreed with us.

message 40: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Me: I know right...

Jason: Lady Athena, don't forget I can fry your butt *evil grin*

message 41: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Me: *evil smile* that would be awesome.

A: Just because you're my *ahem* roman cousin doesnt mean you can use your puny tricks on me!! I can turn you into an owl before you even know it!

message 42: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Jason: I can tell Dad!!!!! He always loved me more *evil smirk*

Me: tattle-tale!!! (Did I spell that right)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Me: Aphro in da hooooouuuuuse!
Aphrodite: Shut up.
Me: Yes ma'am.
Aphrodite: Ha!
Me: No fair! You have charmspeak!

message 44: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Me: Lolz

Jason: Hey umm... Mom of my girlfriend...

message 45: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) Julia*daughter of Poseidon**Jason son of Jupiter* wrote: "Why do so many people hate me... THIS SHOULD BE HERA!!!!"

I don't hate you, and I don't hate Piper, I just don't like hearing/reading Piper complain about you so much:/

message 46: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Jason: she doesn't...

Me: she doesn't do it, seriously I've read HoO 14 times... She think's Jason is cute she barely ever complains

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea, she doesn't complain.
I've only read HoO 7 times though.

message 48: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Thank you!!!!! ^_^

message 49: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Kassi: Aphro {Life is short, why care?} wrote: "Me: Aphro in da hooooouuuuuse!
Aphrodite: Shut up.
Me: Yes ma'am.
Aphrodite: Ha!
Me: No fair! You have charmspeak!"

Life is hardly fair with Aphrodite in your head. Mark my words mortal!

Me: Mark the words of Athena...Mark Of Athena....hmmm...awkward???

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Cassidy wrote: "Yea, she doesn't complain.
I've only read HoO 7 times though."

I've only read it twice and I already memorize the parts where she calls him that.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31