If I Were You (Inside Out, #1) If I Were You discussion

How excited are you that the sequel to If I Were You will be out in days?!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delta (last edited Jun 03, 2013 02:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Delta It's been a while since I was this excited about a pending sequel. Will probably reread If I Were You this week to be ready for Being Me.

AngelinaT I can't wait!!!!

Deborah Bundick I can not wait. So looking forward to the release

Shelby Preordered and received it today! Ya cant wait to read.

Ms. Nina woah! woah! i should get one.. like now!!! :)

message 6: by Ilana (last edited Jul 17, 2013 03:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ilana i actually JUST discovered the series over the July 4th break so i'm THRILLED that i don't have to wait to long to finish the journey with them. the 2nd installment was great and the finale is just 2 months away.

Madel im done with all three books.. love them all.. but a total cliffhanger.. i've heard there is a follow up book.. can't wait.. love chris merit.. i want to know more about mark..

Delta Madel wrote: "... i want to know more about mark.."

I had hoped there would be more about Mark in Book 3, too. Did you already read the Inside Out novella, The Master Undone? It was all about Mark. Looking forward to the next Inside Out installment.

message 9: by Madel (last edited Sep 26, 2013 11:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madel Delta wrote: "Madel wrote: "... i want to know more about mark.."

I had hoped there would be more about Mark in Book 3, too. Did you already read the Inside Out novella, The Master Undone? It was all about Ma..."

yup i've read "the master undone" inside out novela.. its all about mark and crystal.. and it is another total cliffhanger.. i wanted to know more on what happened..