Dystopia Land discussion

Movies & Television > Game of Thrones

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Empress, Seeker of wonders (new)

Empress (the_empress) | 1215 comments Mod
Is anyone following this series? I just watched episode 9 of the current (3rd season) and I just can't believe what happened.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) No not anymore.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) However I think I will again.

message 4: by Empress, Seeker of wonders (new)

You should! At what season did you stop? I think it's getting better and better. I hope more seasons. 4th is on IMDB, so chances are pretty good.

I was wondering is one book making ONE season?

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris Ward (chriswardfictionwriter) | 77 comments I'm assuming from all the people going "OMG!" on Facebook that they showed the Red Wedding? Shows how few people read the books, haha. I have to admit, that chapter was brutal. Did not see that coming at all.

message 6: by Empress, Seeker of wonders (last edited Jun 03, 2013 09:24PM) (new)

Chris wrote: "I'm assuming from all the people going "OMG!" on Facebook that they showed the Red Wedding? Shows how few people read the books, haha. I have to admit, that chapter was brutal. Did not see that com..."

Yep. I'm guessing that was it.

I see a lot of people reading it while commuting, I'm just not a huge fan of fantasy books... yet

message 7: by Clackamas (new)

Clackamas | 11 comments I don't recommend getting too attached to ANY characters. George RR Martin wants you to love people before he rips them out of your life.

message 8: by Empress, Seeker of wonders (new)

Clackamas wrote: "I don't recommend getting too attached to ANY characters. George RR Martin wants you to love people before he rips them out of your life."

Maybe that is why the story is so good. It's just so realistic compared to all the "happy-ending, everyone lived happily ever after and had incredible luck" movies.

I was wondering is one season, made by one book?