Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Barrack-Room Ballads
This topic is about The Barrack-Room Ballads
Questions > Request for Review on my 1st book add and compilation

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Jun 03, 2013 08:10PM) (new) - added it

Michelle E. Carey | 6 comments Hi, I was recently approved as a Librarian and wanted to make sure my first adds and consolidates were done properly and in accordance with the guidelines of the Goodreads website. I first looked to see if the edition I have for this book was listed on Goodreads. I did not find this edition. I added my edition. I took pictures of the Cover for the Cover picture. I also added some pictures within the book showing the cover material and table of contents, etc. Thought it would be helpful if someone with the same edition could compare notes. However, with all of the copyright concerns, these are pictures of the book pages that I took with my camera, but I did not "make" the pages myself...obviously. :) They were pictures of the pages of the book that I own. I just wanted to make sure this is appropriate use of pictures. IMPORTANT QUESTION: I have completed the add and compile actions, and I am sure I can undo anything I do, but I wanted to do it right the first time. I was HOPING an experienced librarian could review what I have done so far and let me know if there are problems and errors. I GREATLY APPRECIATE your time and effort to assist me with this first action. I have many editions of books that I have not found in Goodreads, I want to confidently proceed with future editions. THANK YOU!!!! I am happy and thrilled to be able to become a librarian and contribute to the database Goodreads has developed and maintained. I am so excited to have one place to add ALL of my books and editions. Sincerely Submitted, Michelle Halderman

message 2: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle E. Carey | 6 comments Here is my addition of Kipling's Barrack-Room Ballads, edition I own. The Barrack-Room Ballads and Other Verses by Rudyard Kipling by Rudyard Kipling Rudyard Kipling

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41037 comments Mod
Looks fine.

message 4: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle E. Carey | 6 comments Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Barrack-Room Ballads (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rudyard Kipling (other topics)