Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 172 comments Herrooo c:
Thanks for doing one with me!
Do you have any preferences? Dislikes?
I'm a realistic romance person, myself c:

message 2: by Bree (new)

Bree That sounds wonderful to me :) I've been in plenty of romance roleplays so I believe that a realistic romance roleplay would be perfect. Do you have a gender preference?

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree Oh, and you're welcome for role playing with you :)

message 4: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 172 comments Yay! C:
I usually prefer to be the girl if that's okay!
Did you have any ideas or favorites you've done before?

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree That's completely okay :) I've had experience being both genders... Then there was a transgender roleplay but it was very confusing to do. I'm up for creating a new romance roleplay idea unless you wish to use a past once as a template for this one.

I have to go now because I am still finishing my last week of school. However, I do have the Goodreads app so I should be able to get back to you as soon as I get out. You seem like a nice person so I'd hate to have to leave you hanging

message 6: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 172 comments Aweeee I think I love you already! You're so polite haha xD
You seem like a genuine cool person, just saying c:

A new romance idea would be fine by me! I can come up with something while you're at school. I just got out last Friday c: it's a beautiful thing, I tell you. No stress and plenty of role playing time :D

Any hoodle, I'll think up a couple of ideas while you're gone~~~

message 7: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 172 comments Okay, I don't have it all that well planned out, but we could do one where a couple was high school sweethearts and even then, the people around them in school would have never expected them to be together, but they stayed together for three whole years. Something huge could have happened between them or they had this gigantic fight that broke them up. Or maybe the guy decided he was too scared for commitment out of high school?
We start in college or in their early twenties out of college and maybe one of is with someone else now?
Sorry, this is really messy and all over the place D:
Tell me if you don't like the idea! If you have suggestions or another idea also tell me c: but yeahh...

message 8: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 172 comments Yes? No? C: it's fine if you don't like it!

message 9: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 172 comments Do you still want to do this with me or...
It's fine if you don't! Just let me know c:

message 10: by Nommies (new)

Nommies (whoelse) | 172 comments hm? c: