Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever (Thirst, #2) Thirst No. 2 question

Is this book repeatative?
Immy Immy Jun 03, 2013 12:59AM
I think so because it goes falls in love, meets bad enemy, lover dies,make into vampire,make into vampire, new vampires die, bad guy dies and comes alive again later, falls in love, meets bad enemy, lover dies, make into vampire, new vampires die, bad guy dies and comes alive again later, falls in love, meets bad enemy, lover dies, make into vampire,make into vampire, new vampires die, bad guy dies and comes alive again later, etc...

I don't think this series is repetitive. More though, there is not a 'lame' part in the series. All five books are a continued story and that's why it may seem repetitive. It is a very great series to get into, by the middle of the first book I was hooked. It is not as repetitive as you may think.

F 25x33
Kimberlee i agree Samantha this series is not repetitive at all
Jul 26, 2014 09:08PM

Sita keeps getting reminded of her past, of her first love, Rama, and her daughter, Lalita, and of what she gave up and sacrificed for them. i never found it boring while reading this series. All the heartbreak and reminders that Sita gets kind of solidifies the cons and the pros of what Yaksha did to Sita many years ago.