Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Veronica (The Beast) and Rumor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 648 (648 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree And here it is..

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet! Thanks!

Would you like the plot to be something like this?

The girl and Shetan meet when one of them gets hurt in any way, and the injured person gets helped by the other person.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree How about this: Shetan gets attacked by people who believe is a monster that has come to terrorize the town and he comes across my character's house in the woods

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh, yeah! That sounds awesome. We can do that. :)

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree I suppose I ought to post a profile for my character :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. You don't have to put too much effort into it unless you want to. :) I'll go ahead and put my charrie up just to make things even.

"You’d best start believing in ghost stories, mortal. You’re in one!"

Name: His name is Shetan, and he is known as Shetan, but his full name is Shetan Seth Callaway.
Nicknames: The Undertaker, Big Evil, Great One, The Devil, The Demon from Death Valley, The Dead One, The Demonic Powerhouse, and possibly a few more. But his servants and followers call him "Your Majesty," "King," "My Lord," and "Master."

Age: His age is unknown. He has been around forever, so he would be immortal. But if you were to ask him exactly how old he was, he would tell you specifically.

Birthday: December 13.

Species: Shetan is many creatures in one. He is a vampire, werewolf, shapeshifter, zombie, ghost, evil spirit, demon, smoke monster, and a creature made out of fire. Due to Shetan being a hybrid, people just call him the smoke monster when asked what he is.

History: His history would be a lot to go through, but it is also unknown, at least for now.

Homeland: The Underworld, also known as Death Valley.

Interests: Shetan has many interests, but here are a few.

Favorite color: Black, definitely black. He does favor certain other colors as well, though, and they are blue, green, purple, red, gold, and silver. His favoring of those colors besides black greatly helps whenever Christmas is around, for Shetan is quite fond of Christmas lights at night. That probably explains why Shetan’s favorite holiday is Christmas.

Favorite foods: Unfortunately for people and animals, it is raw flesh, which comes in at #1. Blood is his favorite drink, and the sight or scent of it drives him nuts. But that’s not the only thing he’ll eat. Shetan can be quite the hog, which you’ll be able to see just by looking at his rather huge and round stomach. He will eat anything you give him, even if it’s vegetables or fruit or anything that’s human food. As long as you’re not his enemy, Shetan will love you to death if you give him his favorite foods. If you’re not familiar with him and if you haven’t become his friend yet, it is a good idea to leave out food for him instead of boldly going up to him and handing it to him. You can never know whether he could turn dangerous or not. But if he knows you as his friend and you can trust him enough, then you don’t necessarily have to worry about going up to him and handing him food. He is crazy about blueberries and pizza and any kind of desserts. But his most favorite dessert of all is ice cream. If he sees it, he goes animalistically insane. You would have to hold him back in order to keep him from devouring it all, which would end up being quite comical if not scary. But if you allow him to have some, he instantly becomes your best friend for life, unless you’re his enemy.

Personality: There are many aspects of Shetan’s personality. He has two sides: his good side and his bad side.

His bad side

Shetan shows his bad side towards his enemies and anyone else he doesn’t like in particular.

Evil

"Come closer, and I’ll make you wish you didn’t. I dare you!"

The first thing you will be able to sense about Shetan is that he is the most evil creature you will ever imagine. He is not afraid to do the vilest thing he could ever do. Just by looking at his appearance, you will be able to see the evil. When his presence is near, you will sense it and feel it. Not to mention, he can go into a terrible, uncontrollable rage when angered. His rage is like the rage of Zeus and the rage of a twisted, rabid, wild beast combined together. Then you should never mess with him, if you can get away in time. Messing with him when he’s in a rage is an instant death sentence.

Eerie

"I just love the wonderfully gloomy weather. When the rain, the tornados, the hurricanes, and the earthquakes come, I am at peace."

It’s quite simple. Shetan is simply eerie in the way he carries himself many times.

Dark

"I am a creature of the night, the thing that goes bump in the night, your worst nightmare. You have every right to be afraid of the darkness, not just the things that are in the darkness...What’s that?...Why? Because I am the darkness."

Being evil and eerie, it would be rather strange if Shetan wasn’t dark as well. His mind and heart are as black as his body.

Animalistic

"No! Get those scissors away from me! Don’t cut off my hair...please. My wonderful, thick, wavy, black hair...a monster’s mane. If you take my hair away from me, I will become ashamed, for my hair is my glory."

Shetan is naturally animalistic because of what he is, and he is quite uncivilized, usually going around with no shirt on.

Twisted

"I delight in the screams of pain from my victims and prey. It is like music to my ears. I know, I am a psychotic, hideous, wicked monster…a beast with a twisted, disturbed, and demented mind. And I’m proud of it. Thank you for that wonderful compliment." *The deep, wicked, evil cackles start.*

Being the vile monster he is, Shetan is naturally twisted. He loves to torture his victims and prey at his leisure before killing them and/or eating them.

Mysterious

"You will see. Oh, yes, you will see."

Shetan is very mysterious. It is very difficult to tell what runs through his mind.

Unpredictable

"Yes, I do like you...because you are going to taste good when I eat you."

You never know what side of Shetan you will see. He can be harmless one moment and then turn on you the next. This will never happen if you are his best friend, however. Because he is so mysterious, you can never know what he is going to do unless he tells you (such as if he was going to play a prank on someone, for example). He can also be quiet one minute and talkative the next.

His good side

Shetan will show his good side if you are a child (for he is fond of children), and if you are his friend or if he knows you will not be a threat.

Kindness, Gentleness, and Love

"Your love and affection to me touches me deeply. Thank you...I-I love you so much."

Shetan will be kind and gentle and loving towards the ones he cares for. You would end up loving him to death once you discover his good side. He is also quite affectionate if you were to hug him or show him some sort of affection in any way. He responds very well to gentleness and care and is quick to return it. He is the type who would just take you into his arms and give you loving kisses and huge, affectionate hugs that are endless. He also has a rare, sensitive side to him where if you just love him up and shower him with affection, he will feel deeply touched by it. And if you actually succeed in loving him up to the point where he breaks down and cries, then you would deserve a million dollars, for seeing Shetan actually cry as a result of affection is even more rare.

Comfort

"You poor thing, come to me. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. It‘s all right. Just let it all out."

If you’re sad or hurt or frightened in any way, Shetan is there. He is quick to comfort and is willing to be the shoulder to cry on. He can change from being the nightmare to the one comforting you from a nightmare. He is a creature that will immediately take you into his arms the moment he hears a pitiful, heart-wrenching sob. He is one who can hold you and comfort you forever. He never tires of it.

Protection

"I don’t care. I’m a monster. Monsters are tough and brave. I’m not scared. Just stay close to me. The monster will protect you."

Shetan is extremely and fiercely protective. He is like a guard, watching over you and protecting you. There are moments when he can get a little too overprotective, but that is not often. Once Shetan cares for you, you could never be in safer hands. It is truly bliss and a huge relief when you have this frightening, strong, nightmarish monster on your side instead of as your enemy.

Loyalty

"I am honored to die for you. It’s better this way. It makes me happy. Things will be much better for you if I pass on. I love you. Don’t cry. Be comforted to know that I will return. After all, I can’t stay dead forever. You can’t kill what’s already dead."

Once Shetan cares for you, that is it. He is not one to betray his friends. He will be loyal to the very end, and he will not hesitate to die for you if you are in danger.

Humor

"I’m not trying to be funny. I’m dead serious about this!"

*Sighs* "Well, guys, guess what...I got lost in my own mansion again. Yeah, yeah, it’s embarrassing." *Sighs again* "Ugh! How embarrassing that is! Wait...what’s that? I got lost because I was half asleep! And it was all your fault! Oh, yes, it was! Yeah! There I am in my bed trying to rest in peace and enjoy a wonderful, deep sleep, and then you come along and nearly push me off the bed, hoping that’ll wake me up! No, no, I wasn’t snoring! If I was snoring, then the house would have collapsed. After all, YOU were the one who said that every time I snore, I cause an earthquake! Was that why you woke me up, you little brat? Because I was snoring? I’m gonna kill you. You’re supposed to be my good, little minion and serve me, not some obnoxious relative! Anyway...uh...where was I? Oh, yeah. It’s because of YOU and you alone that I keep getting lost in my own house like that! I know every part of this mansion I created with my own hands...the tunnels, the hallways, the rooms, the staircases, the torture chambers, the tower...I know it all like the back of my hand. And then I end up losing my mind all because I didn’t get any sleep! You know, you remind me of some neighbor I once had, that real stupid nut that would always wake me up in various ways. Yeah. That was Junior...

And then there was another one that always drove me nuts...named Hoagie..."

Once you get to know him well, Shetan becomes a total clown. He loves playing pranks on people, and he gets a charge out of their reactions. He has such a great sense of humor that many times he will say something hilarious, but he will be dead serious about it, and he won’t even know he’s being funny. But Shetan knows he’s a clown and sometimes ends up making himself laugh. Sometimes, he gets so silly that he ends up snickering and laughing for absolutely no reason at all. Not to mention, he has some clumsiness and can add some extra comic relief with that. He is one who absolutely loves it when people laugh at him and make fun of him. So Shetan has a fun side that will make a person want to be around him more, if they’re bold.

Powers: Shetan has many powers, which shall be roleplayed.

Weaknesses: One may think Shetan is all-powerful, but he is not. It’s true that he is very powerful, but he does have weaknesses. Here are a few of them.

*His rare, sensitive side.
*His paranoia of large sinkholes and crosses and all his other fears.
*His ability of his feelings getting hurt if one of those moments happen.
*The ability to die.

Fears: Yes, Shetan does have fears. Here are a few of them.

*Large, scary-looking sinkholes that seem to be a dark, bottomless abyss.
*Crosses. They do not harm him. He’s just scared to death of them.
*Any special, magical weapon that is able to kill him.
*Getting his long hair chopped off. Even though he has the ability to make his hair grow back supernaturally, he can’t stand even one second of shame.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

{Likes:}

*Blood.
*Human and animal flesh.
*Falling in love with the right girl.
*Children. He has a soft spot for them.
*The colors blue, green, purple, black, red, gold, and silver.
*Holidays.
*Murdering and torturing.
*Anything horror.
*The way his entire appearance looks and how hideous he is.
*The fact that he is a monster and what kind he is.
*Any type of food.
*Pizza.
*Blueberries.
*Ice cream.
*Any and all desserts.
*Candy.
*Nature.
*The night.
*Operas and singing, for he has the voice of a god. He is a professional opera singer.
*Wrestling. He is a professional wrestler.
*Acting. He is a famous actor as well.
*His red eyes, sharp teeth, claws, his hair, his dragon wings and devilish horns, his incredible, frightening strength, his hugeness, his broad shoulders, huge biceps, wide chest, and huge belly. Shetan is proud of it all, claiming that those are the marks of a true beast.
*Anything that has to do with humor and playing pranks on people.
*Revenge.
*Being worshipped.
*Pouring out his love and affection to the ones dear to him.
*Being himself.
*Acting insane and psychotic.
*Laughing maniacally.

{Dislikes:}

*Anyone who angers him exceedingly.
*Anyone who hurts and kills children.
*Anyone he loves dying.
*When people see him afraid. But if you’re a close friend, then he won’t care so much.
*Being disrespected and dishonored.
*Getting embarrassed.

Talents: These are a few.

*Singing.
*Acting.
*Wrestling.
*Using his supernatural powers.
*Fighting in any way, whether with a sword, bow and arrow, his bodily strength, etc.
*Playing pranks on people.
*Playing the organ and piano.

Hobbies:

*Taking walks through the cemetery, woods, pastures, nature trails, etc.
*Running. As a supernatural being, he is fast for his size and weight.
*Reading, whenever he feels like it.
*Writing. Yes, sometimes, he feels like doing that.
*Flying.
*Enjoying the volcanoes, due to him being black lava.

Appearance: Shetan is not made out of flesh and blood. He is made out of fire, black lava, to be precise. He has long, wavy, black hair, which drops down to his waist, and clawed hands, and all of his teeth are sharp and pointy. He has huge, black dragon wings and devilish, black horns that he can reveal or conceal at will. His eyes are fiery red, one of the most horribly frightening things about him. He has an incredibly huge body, a 600-pound mass of muscle and body fat. He is seven feet and four inches tall, a giant of a monster. His shoulders are broad, his arms huge and muscular, his chest wide and broad, and his stomach large and round, showing how incredibly strong he is. He is so strong that he can literally break metal. His appearance and strength is awesome and frightening. Coupled with his evil thoughts and actions, Shetan is truly your worst nightmare.

Shetan’s face looks like this, only it’s much more animalistic and monster-looking, and his skin is as black as the night.

Other: Shetan is also dead as a zombie and a spirit. He has no pulse, but very strangely, he has a heartbeat. He also lives in a haunted mansion, an eerie, misty graveyard surrounding it.

Anything else about him shall be roleplayed.

message 8: by Bree (last edited Jun 02, 2013 08:05PM) (new)

Bree Name: Ginessa Wong ( Ginny )

Appearance:

Birthday: July 6th

Species: Human

Personality: Ginny is knowledgeable in how to take care of herself, as well as others. She can be shy around strangers, but when she gets to know someone really well, she becomes a sweet, thoughtful, caring, and kind hearted girl. She strives to be a veterinarian one day, and is working on raising some money to go to vet school so she can pursue this career she desires. She has a natural desire to help people and innocent creatures, and this desire makes her a good friend to have. She isn’t easily scarred off by blood, needles, or insects like many girls her age are. However, she does fear death. This is another reason why she wants to be a vet; Ginny knows that people have a better likely chance of survival versus an abandoned animal that has no one to care for them.

History:Ginny was raised by her mother after her father decided that divorce was necessary since he planned on having an affair with another woman. It didn’t bother Ginny’s mother as much, because she finally had the daughter she always wanted. Her mother was an aspiring vet that worked full time. When Ginny turned five, her mother began to bring her to the vet hospital with her when her work hours ran too long. Ginny became her mother’s little assistant: helping clean up, feeding the animals their medication, offering love and affection to them, and even witnessing the operations that occurred. Her mother was the golden light of Ginny’s life, she seemed so full of life and pure, that Ginny never believed that her mother would die of a heart attack. At the time, Ginny was sixteen, and her mother had yet to write a will as to who would raise Ginny if something should happen to her mother. Lawfully, her biological father would have had to raise her, but Ginny refused. She fought strongly in court for her own freedom, and insisted that she learn how to raise herself. Her freedom was given to her, but she has had to have a social worker come by every few months to check on her until she turns 21.

Likes: Animals, Life, Nature, People, Sunsets and Sunrises, Peanut Butter, The color purple

Dislikes: Animal Abusers and Death

Pet Peeves: Getting embarrassed

Other: I really do love the picture I found for her

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! Do you want to start or me?

message 10: by Bree (last edited Jun 02, 2013 08:13PM) (new)

Bree I can start since I've had to leave quite often during our conversations :)

"Ouch!" Ginny shouted jumping slightly as she burned her hand using the tea kettle to make herself some hot water for her tea. She set the heated container back down on the counter next to the stove as she examined her hand. It was becoming slightly red mostly at her finger tips; this made her wince. She turned on the cool water of her sink letting the refreshing liquid help soothe her burned hand. "I can handle the sight of blood, the feeling of needles, and even the smell of a hospital: but not the feeling of a small burn,"she thought to herself feeling like a pansy as she turned the water off. She finally made herself some tea then held the warm cup in her hands as she went outside to her front porch and sat in her usual seat beside the empty seat where her mother would sit so long ago.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 09:56PM) (new)

Shetan didn't really think that it would end like this. He thought that he had kept himself hidden enough, only expecting a handful of people to see him and not the entire town. But he was dead wrong. He was on the sidewalk close by the woods when it happened. A crowd of people came running out of nowhere with all sorts of weapons and began to beat Shetan up and hurt him. They thought that Shetan had come to terrorize and destroy the town, due to the stories they had heard of his infamous deeds of killing and eating people, and the stories were, in fact, true. But this time, Shetan had not come to destroy. He was just taking a walk and exploring, not in the mood for killing at that time. But the people did not understand, and they began hitting him with clubs and stabbing him in the back with knives, trying to kill this terrible creature. But Shetan was rather tough and resilient to the blows at first, and he viciously brought forth his rage upon the crowd, clawing at them and biting them and hitting them, and he did kill some of them. But he began to realize that they could end up killing him in the end, for there were so many of them, and they were exhausting him and beating him up and hurting him badly. So when he got his chance, he fled, running as fast as he could deep into the woods to seek safety in the trees. And he succeeded. Finally he ended up stumbling upon a house, and through his scary but also weak, red eyes, he saw a girl sitting in front of it. He didn't care if she saw him. Right now, he was hurting so bad, and he was bleeding all over, his blood being black blood, and he felt weak. Then he suddenly began to feel dizzy. Panting, he looked over at the girl with weak and rather dead-looking eyes. Then his eyes rolled back, and he suddenly collapsed onto the ground. He slowly rolled onto his back after he fell, but then he was motionless. His eyes were closed. His back had been stabbed continuously with knives, both of his forearms had bruises and cuts on them, and he had a bad headache from one blow from a club, and the top of his forehead was bleeding a little. He had a concussion from that. And now he was completely passed out right in front of the girl.

message 12: by Bree (last edited Jun 02, 2013 09:05PM) (new)

Bree Ginny was wide eyed when she heard the noise of something, or someone, coming towards her house. When she saw Shetan collapse in front of her, she almost screamed at the sight of him, then she saw the fear in his eyes. Human or not, Ginny could tell that he was in deep pain and needed help. She set his cup down on the ground of the porch then she hurried over to him."Who is he? Or, I should be asking, what is he?". Up close, she realized how large he was compared to her. She couldn't carry him or else he'd probably crush her. Ginny went back into her house and grabbed a blanket then brought it back outside. When she carefully moved Shetan onto the blanket, some of his black blood came onto her hands. The sight of the blood against her soft pink flesh confirmed what she initially guessed: he wasn't human. Ginny used the blanket to drag Shetan into her house then into the living room. Her living room was already spacious enough to house the both of them, and she kept all of her medical supplies in her house. It was becoming dark in her house, so she went over to the light switch and flicked it on. Now she could really see Shetan, and asses his injuries. Human or not, she wouldn't let him suffer. Ginny went into another room and came back with her medical supplies. "Here's to being a total sap, Ginny"she thought to herself. She used several strands of medical wrapping tape on his forearms. She took some medical thread and used a needle to sew up the cut on his forehead. Ginny wiped her forehead with the back of her hand getting some of his blood on her face. She'd worry about cleaning up later. The more she worked on patching up Shetan, the more she began to find him curiously interesting and fascinating. She moved him onto his stomach so she could patch up his backside. This was difficult for her to do because he was heavy. When she finally did it, she almost out of breath. Several strands of her brown hair came onto her face, then they moved aside by her stained fingers. She finally discovered the many stab wounds on his backside. Her hand flew to her mouth when she saw how many there were, then her hand slowly settled on his backside and touched one of them gently. "Was it a fight? Was he attacked?"she pondered as she brought out more medical tape and wrap then finally patched him up. He'd lost so much blood though, and she knew that she couldn't take him to a hospital. Call it intuition, but she knew that one or two of the doctors there wouldn't be too thrilled about Shetan being there. She flipped him back over so he was laying face up. Ginny slid a pillow under his head now then went back over to her bedroom. She slid off her black blood stained shirt and replaced with a new one then went into the bathroom. While she was washing the blood off of her hands, she pondered the possibilities of how this was possible. She was ultimately stumped though. Ginny returned back into the living room then slumped back onto the couch beside Shetan. She closed her eyes and began to doze off

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2013 09:28PM) (new)

Shetan was passed out cold. He didn't even feel her pulling him into the house. But he began to come to as she began to patch up the wounds on his forearms and when she sewed up the wound on his forehead. But he did not open his eyes or show any other sign that he was coming to, not even when she rolled him over and patched up his backside. He didn't even moan or groan, even though he could feel the pain of his wounds stinging as she patched them up. But it was when she began dozing off on the couch that Shetan's hideous eyes opened. He had been helped by some unknown person, and he wanted to find out who did it and why. The first thing he saw was that he was in a house. His gaze shifted over to the girl he had seen before he passed out lying on the couch, asleep. Then his gaze shifted down to the bandages on his forearms, and his hand reached up to feel the stitches on the top of his forehead. Very slowly and carefully, he sat up, grimacing as he did, reaching his hand behind himself and touching his back, feeling the bandages on his wounds. He then slowly stood, taking a few steps forward towards the girl sleeping on the couch and staring down at her with his horrible, glowing, red eyes. So this was the one who helped him, this girl. It couldn't have been anyone else. Shetan did not make a move to do anything. He only kept staring down at her eerily, his huge, black body towering over her sleeping form.

message 14: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny's subconscious reminded her that she had to stay awake in case Shetan woke up. Her eyes fluttered open then she rubbed them with the back of her hand. Her blue eyes began to focus then she saw Shetan towering over her. Her heart immediately pounded out of her chest, and she almost screamed until she realized "Well, he was hurt, and if he wanted to, he could have hurt me if he woke up before I did... So he's friendly?" As she dat up, she took a deep breath. One thing she never noticed before was that his eyes were red. Looking at them made chills go down her spine. She could see why someone would fear him if they just saw his appearance. Ginny moved some loose strands of make away from her face as she looked up at Shetan. "I wonder how you talk to someone like him.." For some reason her intuition told her that he could talk somehow. "You had me worried earlier when I saw you hurt. How are you feeling now?" Her eyes then traveled up to the medical tape she used on his forehead. Among all the other parts to his unique appearance, her new temporary addition to him captured her gaze.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan's stare on her was eerie, emotionless, dead, and scary. He looked like an evil spirit that was staring at a victim with its chilling, haunting stare before it would suddenly attack. He also looked like some zombie. And he just happened to be an evil spirit and a zombie, along with being a bunch of other things. He cocked his head at her like a dumb animal as she spoke to him. There was a short pause before he replied, and his voice was deep, gruff, and like a growl. "Better."

message 16: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny jumped when he finally spoke. "Well that's good," she said letting her eyes trail from the tape on his head to his red and demonic eyes again. She was uncertain of what it was, but his eyes seemed to hold some kind of power to them. Looking into them made her feel as if she couldn't leave her spot on her couch, like she some unknowing force was holding her down in her seat. She blinked suddenly and looked away from him as her hands were folded in her lap now. "I was fearful that I wouldn't be able to help you since you came to me so hurt. Actually, I'm amazed that you've made such a fast recovery". Her voice was laced with her uneasiness now that she had tried to repress. She took a deep breath and looked back up at him trying not to let his gaze leave her paralyzed. "Most people I know couldn't ever recover like you have. Though, I assume that you're nothing like most people", she continued on trying to relax herself and it began to work for herself. The more she continued to talk, the more she felt as if this was a normal conversation between someone she would see on the street then they would go to the coffee shop and have a good time. "This is quite an interesting time then,"she thought to herself.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 10:30AM) (new)

"That's true," Shetan murmured. "I'm nothing like one." He observed her as she spoke. He could tell that his eyes were seeming to take over her and probably would have paralyzed her had she not looked away. He also could tell how uneasy she was around him, and practically, who wouldn't be? Shetan's gaze then shifted back over to the blanket that he had been lying on, and he saw all the black blood on it. He wasn't surprised. I sure did bleed a lot, he thought. Shetan seemed to have recovered, but his recovery was only active for a short time, for then he began to feel the effects of his concussion coming on. His bad headache began to come back, and it came back quite painfully. Shetan winced and moaned softly as his hand reached up and touched his forehead, almost covering his now closed eyes in the process.

message 18: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny looked back over at the blanket on the ground. She then rose out of her seat, brushed past Shetan, and scooped up the soiled blanket. As she walked over to her laundry room, she felt a wave of relief come over her because she wasn't under his gaze anymore. But then she realized "Well he's still in my house, so I'm not exactly away from him. Still, he doesn't seem so bad. He wasn't upset that I brought him here." She put the blanket in the washer, then she felt a pang of guilt for remembering the pain in his eyes when Shetan's hand lifted up and touched his head. "He can't be a monster.."she thought to herself, then she remembered he was still in the living room. "Your cut on your head wasn't too bad, but I'm fairly certain you had a concussion. You probably don't feel too good right now," Ginny called back over to Shetan from the laundry room.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Giving a moan of pain that sounded a bit like a growl as well, Shetan walked over towards her voice, staggering slightly. He found her in the laundry room, and he leaned his body against the doorway area and watched her. "I do have one," he murmured, referring that she was right, and he did have a concussion. There was a bit of tiredness and exhaustion in his voice, mostly from the pain. He straightened up and slowly started walking away from her. "I feel...horrible," he admitted, touching his head again.

message 20: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny walked back up to him and stood fairly close to Shetan. "You should rest then if you're not feeling well. I have some ibuprofen that you could use to help you with your headache. You lost a lot of blood too, so you could something to drink." She lead him back over by taking hold of part of his hand. His hand felt cold like ice, but it seemed to radiate the heat of a thousand flames. Still, her gaze didnt meet his again while she lead him back to the living room and back to the couch. It seemed so unusually, normal, to her. The more Ginny looked back at his pained expression, the more she wished she had better medical experience with injuries like this. "I suppose I still want to find out how he was hurt, but I have to focus on how to help him recover".

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan noticed her taking a hold of part of his hand, but he didn't think about it and just let her lead him back to the couch in the living room. "That sounds nice," he murmured, collapsing onto the couch and lying down on it. He closed his eyes before saying, "If you do give me something to drink, be sure it's not water." Water was one of Shetan's greatest weaknesses. Because he was made out of fire, water did not agree with him. If he drank too much of it or lingered in a large pool of it for a long time, it could kill him. Water would always burn him whenever it made contact with his skin. But strangely, there was only one kind of water that never hurt Shetan and always seemed to agree with him, and that was rainwater.

message 22: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny was confused when he said he couldn't drink water and raised one of her eyebrows. "Oh, well, what would you like to drink then?" She made her way over to her kitchen then she opened her cabinet that held the medicine she used for herself. Ginny moved aside several bottles until she found the ibuprofen. She came back over to the couch Shetan was on then sighed. "I guess I'm not much help right now," she admitted as she opened the bottle then produced one of the pills. "People usually only take one every 24 hours, but I'm not sure how it will work for you." Ginny handed offered him one of the white capsules as she stood in front of him. She looked down at him and then her nursing side came over her. She had to help him as best she could.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 11:51AM) (new)

"Anything else, I don't care." Shetan kept his eyes closed, which helped him feel considerably better and helped him be more restful. His eyes opened as he heard her quiet movements of her coming over to him. "If you were not much help, I might have bled to death," he stated before taking the capsule. "Thank you." He put the capsule in his mouth and consumed it, closing his eyes again. As he rested, he started thinking about how this girl had helped him and was continuing to help him. He appreciated it.

message 24: by Bree (new)

Bree "Alright then," Ginny opened her fridge and pulled out some orange juice then nudged the fridge closed with her shoulder. She looked through her cabinets then pulled out an empty glass, then she poured the all natural citrus juice into it. Another thing about her, was that she enjoyed have natural foods and beverages in her house. Most of what was in her fridge came from a farmer's market she went to. Thinking about this market reminded Ginny of her mother. The two of them would spend almost all day at a market looking through the fresh foods, then the homemade items such as the unusual hats, the vintage chairs: everything was unique but down to earth there. A small force began to form on her lips until she poured too much juice and it spilled over the rim of the glass. "Shit!" Then she realized she used profanity and her cheeks tinted pink with embarrassment. Ginny set the glass aside then began to quickly clean up the mess she made. Finally when she was done, she brought the glass of juice over to Shetan. Her face was still flushed from her forgetfulness

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan slowly opened his eyes again as she came back over. He took the juice and thanked her before sitting up carefully to drink it. He sipped it slowly but didn't pause from drinking it until he had completely finished it all. Orange juice was an interesting surprise. He enjoyed fruit. As he set the glass down on the small table in front of him, his gaze shifted up to her. "Thank you." His eyes still had pain, but they also had gratitude. He then lay back down again.

message 26: by Bree (new)

Bree "You're welcome," Ginny answered softly when he laid himself back down on the couch. She grabbed one of the clean blankets she had in a hallway closet and laid over him. His feet were uncovered by it because of his size: this made her giggle as she picked up the empty glass and brought it to the sink in the kitchen. She cleaned the glass fairly quickly, then she went into her own bedroom. The digital alarm clock on her bedside table blinked 2:17 am. "No wonder why I'm tired,"she thought to herself as she yawned. Ginny changed into her comfortable sleep attire, then she brought one of the blankets from her bed out to the living room. "I feel a bit like a mom watching over him like this. Well, I'm just being a good nurse," she thought to herself as she sat back down in the lounge chair across from him. The sight of Shetan sleeping so peacefully relaxed her uneasiness that she would of felt had he been awake. Ginny curled up in the blanket then let sleep pull its veil over her eyes.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan fell asleep almost immediately after she laid the blanket over him. He was quite peaceful when he slept, looking like the exact opposite of evil. If his prey had seen him asleep and were not afraid of his appearance, that would probably be quite an easy way for Shetan to get his prey, if he had been pretending to be asleep, that is. Shetan slept deeply, and he slept on even when dawn broke above the horizon. He continued to be out like a light and didn't wake up. He was one to be a lazy, good-for-nothing bum.

message 28: by Bree (new)

Bree The rays from the sun light came in through the windows in Ginny's house and some of them landed on her closed eyes. She groaned covering her eyes with her hand as she woke up then stretched her arms while still in her seat. The first thing she saw was Shetan still asleep in front of her. "So it actually happened then... And he still hasn't tried to hurt me or eat me yet... Maybe I'm being just a little too paranoid about him," she thought to herself as she got out of her seat then went to the bathroom. Ginny washed her face then ran a brush her long brown hair several times. She finished by putting her hair up into a messy ponytail. She left the bathroom then went into the kitchen, and grabbed flour, milk, eggs, and purple food coloring to make pancakes. Now more than ever, Ginny seemed to be thinking about her mother. Her mom would make her purple pancakes for Ginny whenever they had pancakes. Her mom was funny like that; Ginny figured it was her mom's way of saying that anything was possible. Ginny opened the window in the kitchen letting in some fresh air as she mixed together the pancake batter.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

After a little while, Shetan began to wake up, feeling himself slipping out of the unconsciousness of sleep and slipping into the reality of awakening. His sleep had been dreamless and good, and he felt quite rested. As his red eyes opened, the first thing he noticed was the smell of pancakes. His gaze shifted over to Ginny in the kitchen. Well, that explains it. She must be cooking pancakes. Shetan stretched, finally noticing the blanket that she had laid over him. Stretching more, Shetan slowly pulled the blanket off him to help him wake up more. He growled and groaned softly in contentment, the stretching feeling good when he did it, although he did have to be careful because of the wounds on his back. And they were the only part that didn't feel good. The next thing that he noticed was that his headache was gone, completely gone. The capsule had worked.

message 30: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny looked over at Shetan when she was holding a spatula in her hand to flip the pancakes she was making. "Good morning," she said over to him. She flipped one of the pancakes over as she spoke "You know you look a lot better then you did last night. How are you feeling now?" She asked turning her gaze back over to the stove. "Oh yeah, if you need to, there's a bathroom down the hall". "Great job making conversation, Ginny. Make him feel right at home," she thought as she tried to reassure herself that she was doing something good for him. She sighed as she transferred the pancakes from the pan onto a plate then she poured more of the purple pancake mix onto the pan making it give off a loud hiss followed by the continuing spread of the aroma of the pancakes' fluffy goodness. Her stomach gave off a faint growl as she reached up into another cabinet and pulled out another plate: she always seemed to make too many pancakes and this batch was no different.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

Shetan slowly sat up in the couch and looked over at her. "Good morning," he replied. "I feel much better. The headache is gone, thanks to that capsule you gave me." But when she mentioned about the bathroom down the hall, Shetan couldn't help but find that very funny, and he burst out laughing. It may have been a bad way to make conversation, but it was a good way to get on Shetan's great sense of humor. "Forgive me, but that made me laugh," he said as he calmed down, resting his arms on the back of the couch as he sat in it and resting his head in his arms and watching her.

message 32: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny jumped a little when he suddenly laugh especially since she wasn't looking when he did so. She laughed a little at her own reaction and smiled. "Well I'm glad you find that funny," she said as she finished making the pancakes then she turned off the stove. "So he has a sense of humor as well," she thought to herself "if I find out that he's actually ticklish, I'll probably laugh louder then he did just now". That thought made her giggle while she brought the plates to the table. "If you're not hungry now, I could get you some more juice and save you some of the pancakes for when you are hungry". Ginny walked back over Yi Shetan on the couch and stood beside him now. Since he just laughed, Ginny didn't see a reason to think of him as strangely. Still, he was anything but normal.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan ran his fingers through his hair before standing up. He no longer felt dizzy, that being another plus. "I actually do feel hungry, very hungry," he admitted, looking down at her. His gaze then shifted over to the table, and he slowly walked over to it and sat down. His back wounds still hurt, but otherwise, he felt great. Stab wounds were always going to be the last things that healed. He was finding himself strangely comfortable in her house, probably because she had helped him.

message 34: by Bree (new)

Bree "That's good then, because I made a little more than I usually eat," Ginny said as she brought some utensils for the both of them along with some syrup and butter. She set them both down in front of him, then she took her usual seat which was next to the one he was in. The seat is where her mother used to sit, and it was with that realization that made Ginny wonder what her mom's reaction would be to Shetan. She laughed then she realized that she just laughed out of place like Shetan just did not too long ago. Another realization came to her mind: "I'm Ginny by the way. What's your name?" "Or he could be a nameless giant.." she thought to herself as she began to eat her pancakes.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 03:54PM) (new)

Shetan immediately began eating, looking over at her as he noticed her laughing out of place. She's probably thinking of something funny. "Shetan," he replied before turning back to his food and eating more. He ate hungrily like an animal, eating like he hadn't eaten in a week. But Shetan usually ate like that. He always ate very well, due to the rather large stomach he had. He just had a rather large appetite and didn't exactly eat like a civilized human. Well, he wasn't one anyway.

message 36: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny looked up from her pancakes to Shetan when he ate like a ravenous monster. He looked like a monster, he ate like one, but he didn't act like one. "Do you like the pancakes?" She asked as she grabbed a napkin and handed it to him, then she returned to eating her breakfast. She hadn't had a meal with someone in a long time: there was an occasional drink of coffee shared with a person new to this side of town. It felt nice to her to have some company, not exactly the average company, but still, he was fairly friendly. Then she thought about his name, "His name isn't like anything I've heard of. It's obvious that he isn't human, but where did he get his name? And where did he come from?" she pondered. More and more questions began to race in her mind, she was naturally curious.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 04:29PM) (new)

"Very much," Shetan replied, taking the napkin, his voice a little bit muffled from his mouth full. Every once in a while, he would growl animalistically and hungrily as he ate. That was another reason why he ate the way he did; the food was delicious. And because it was delicious, he couldn't get enough of it and didn't want to keep his mouth empty. So he would stuff his mouth with food. In the meantime, he wondered what Ginny was thinking of him. He was probably making an interesting scene the way he ate, but he knew her mind had to be filled with questions. After all, he knew that he was really something, and he was proud of it.

message 38: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny passed him the plate of extra pancakes that she knew that she wouldn't be able to eat by herself. Watching him make growl noises while he ate made her smile and let out a soft laugh. "Here," she said "Help yourself to as much as you like. Plus it's a good idea to eat some solid food since you've just woken up." Ginny was already full after finishing her own plate then she let out a burp. Her hand flew to her mouth immediately as her face turned pink with embarrassment. "Excuse me," she said excusing herself as she took her empty plate and utensils then brought it up to her sink. "Way to go, Ginny" she thought to herself as she turned the water on

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 04:56PM) (new)

Shetan eagerly helped himself to the rest of the pancakes and starting devouring them quickly, thanking her first. He smirked when he looked up and saw her embarrassment after she burped. He would have laughed, but he didn't in case it would embarrass her further. However, he laughed inwardly and silently as he ate, but not out loud where she could hear him. Very soon he had finished eating up the rest of the pancakes and drinking his juice, and he stood up from the table.

message 40: by Bree (new)

Bree The color of embarrassment finally left her face and she breathed a sigh of relief. Ginny turned her gaze back to Shetan when she heard him get out of his seat. She dried her hands with a nearby towel then she walked back over to the table and picked up his empty plate and glass. "I'm glad you enjoyed the food, Shetan" she said using his name for the first time. When she had the plate in her hands, she saw the memory of a smile on his lips. "Great...". Ginny carried the plate and glass back to the sink then began to wash it with a naturally recycled sponge. She remembered watching her mom wash the dishes and sing at the same time. Ginny tried to sing once, then her mother sang with her. She shook her head now and took a deep breath.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 05:26PM) (new)

Shetan looked down at her as she started clearing the table by taking his dishes. "I did," he murmured. "Thank you." As she started washing the dishes, he stuck around in the kitchen and watched her. There was a bit of silence before he said, "Thank you for everything." He was truly grateful for all that she did for him, and she had to do quite a bit of work in order to do it, too. He was quite a huge creature to have to be taken care of. "What can I do to repay you?" He was the type of creature who liked to repay people if they were a big help to him.

message 42: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny's head turned until she met his gaze. She shook her head at him then smiled softly. "Just promise me you'll be more careful from now on. You're awfully nice, and you seem somewhat funny. However, most people won't get to know that part of you because they'll only see what you look like". She sighed then she turned around with her back leaning against the counter and her hands folded across her chest. She shrugged "I guess that's what's wrong with some people now. They never take the time to see people for the real them," she said then she realized she was talking too much. "And you really don't have to listen to me talk like this you know". She tucked a loose strand of hair from her ponytail behind her ear. "Hm, it's almost too normal to talk to Shetan."

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 05:59PM) (new)

"I think that they never take the time to see the good side of me. Truth be told, I really am a monster. The people there in the town have heard the true stories of how I love to kill and eat people, and they ended up seeing me, and they suddenly came in a large crowd with knives and clubs, and that's how I ended up at your house like this," Shetan explained, gesturing to his wounds. "So I am a monster. I just have a good side as well as a bad side."

message 44: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny tried to look into his eyes now and not let them paralyze her. Instead, she tried to see the light of his good side rather than the darkness of his bad side. "I'm happy then that I have the privilege to get to know the good side of you," she said to him honestly. "And I'm sorry that you got hurt. You didn't deserve to have that happen to you." Her eyes reflected the sadness that she felt for him now. "I guess it's a good thing that you came to my house then seeing as I have so e experience in this sort of thing. You're very lucky".

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan crossed his huge arms comfortably. He noted the sadness in her eyes when he looked into them. "I see I was lucky," he agreed. "I probably might have died if it hadn't been for you." Shetan was secretly racking his mind for what he could do to repay her in some way, besides trying to be more careful next time.

message 46: by Bree (new)

Bree Ginny smiled then and with that smile, some of the sadness in her eyes left. "I enjoy helping anyone and anything, so it was almost impossible not to want to help you," she folded her neatly across as she looked down now but still spoke clearly to him. "Though, I only wish I could somehow prevented this from happening. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I'm a hopeless wishful thinker. I'm always hoping that something or that I'm able to something even though its logically not doable." She shook and took another deep breath. "Now I sound depressed," she thought to herself. Then another thought occurred to her; Shetan didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave. Was he alone like herself?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"It probably would have been hard for you to drive off that large crowd all by yourself," Shetan agreed. "Not to mention, you would also have to worry about making sure you weren't getting mauled to death by me in the process, for I was in a rage as I was biting and clawing and hitting all the people I could that were attempting to kill me. And I killed a handful of them," Shetan added proudly.

message 48: by Bree (new)

Bree Immediately, Ginny put the image in her mind of watching Shetan kill people and the people that he couldn't fight off were stabbing his backside. It horrified her at the idea of death and violence. "O-oh, well I'm glad you made it out at least somewhat safely," she said stuttering at the beginning of her sentence. She wasn't violent in any way, and death was one of her greatest fears. This fear showed in her eyes despite the proud look on Shetan's face. She walked back over to the living room then sat herself down on the couch with her hands in her lap. "Calm down, it doesn't mean anything. They were gonna kill him. He was innocent... Wait, no he wasn't", she contemplated in her mind.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan noticed the fear in her eyes, and he cocked his head at her a little, his terrible, red eyes seeming to show a strange sense of curiosity and interest in her fear. At least that's what it seemed to appear to be, whether it was true that Shetan was curious and interested or not. He didn't really expect her to be so afraid, but yet at the same time, he did. Slowly, he wandered over to the couch where she was and stood over her, peering down at her and observing her. She was afraid. He probably scared her by what he said.

message 50: by Bree (new)

Bree "I-I'm sorry, Shetan. I guess I'm just afraid. Not of you though," Ginny clarified as her thumbs played with each other nervously. She kept her gaze down as she continued to speak. "It couldn't be helped that people had to die. Everyone at some point in time... Must leave this world," her voice began to shake as her hands clenched into fists on her pajama pants catching some of the fabric in her grip. "I-it would've been awful, if you had died. I wouldn't have had the chance to meet you if hadn't made it."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13