dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
Modern Disciples Volume 3 by Ian Anderson Ian Anderson

Genre: Fiction/Folklore/Mythology

Modern Disciples Volume 3

Book Description:

Japan is in Turmoil

A mysterious storm has ravaged Japan, leaving a dark cloud covering the entire country. Power plants are being sabotaged causing brown outs and leaving the nights a thing of nightmares. People are disappearing while others are found dead in the streets. Crime is on the rise, mortals are fleeing, and the only ones who can stop it are the disciples. Lisa Mikoto is summoned back to her homeland. She does not even get out of the airport before a spawn attacks her. She is not clear on what she must do and has no leads except for a newspaper article about a girl lost for years.

She meets a fellow Kami disciple that is reluctant to help at best. On her quest to save the girl, she has an encounter with an evil so ancient it is older than the gods and Titans themselves. Ryan, Jane, Armand, Angie, and Sajaad soon join Lisa when an encounter with Diana proves that even the most powerful of disciples need help. The disciples find themselves on a quest to recover artifacts from Japan’s mythology.

They encounter new trials, new spawn, and a power struggle long in the making comes to fruition. They must resolve their personal issues quickly before Japan is lost. The disciples slowly realize that they will need the god’s help this time, because before their time in Japan is over, they will come face to face with a Titan.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi(kindle) & Epub (Nook)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) I'd love to read & review the third one too,
Claire - faeriegirl06@gmail.com
Mobi format please :)

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
sent in your request Claire

I.S. Anderson (Eman1272) | 14 comments Claire, I will get you the third one tonight when I'm home from work.

I.S. Anderson (Eman1272) | 14 comments check your email Claire

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Thank you, I'll check it tomorrow once I've finished my write up, it will be too tempting to sit and read otherwise!

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) Read and reviewed, thank you very much :)