One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Chris இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments No, not at the moment. You?
So you prefer any certain type of rp?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments ((I like your character. I also like your plot, very good idea.))

Name: Nikolina Chernicova
Nicknames: Nina, Lina, Nik Or Nickie
Appearance: Nikolina has long black hair a hazel eyes.
(view spoiler)
Personality: Nikolina is kind and caring. Though she sort of have a temper, meaning she gets mad easily, though she also gets over it quickly, most of the time. She goes out of her way to make people feel better, though she doesn't like to pry into other people's business. She goofy and fun loving, she is the exact opposite of normal.
Other: She is always wearing this necklace. She never takes it off. (view spoiler)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments Nikolina was walking down the street, not going anywhere in particular just walking.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments Nikolina sighed softly and continued to walk down main street.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments "I'm Nikolina" She said with a kind smile "It's nice to meet you Conner" she said.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments "I just wanted a change. Besides I like it here" Nikolina said.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments "No idea. I was left on the steps of a church when I was a baby" Nikolina said.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments "Yeah" Nikolina said with a small smile.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Nikolina shrugged slightly "Sure" she said with a small smile.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments "Okay" Nikolina said a bit hesitantly, but with a smile.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Nikolina followed him.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments Nikolina smiled "a little" she said honestly.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments Nikolina followed him to a table, "Thank you" she said and sat down.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments "So what do you usually have when you come here?" Nikolina asked.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments Nikolina smiled "I guess I could try the Keftedakia" she said.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments ((Sorry, keep on getting distracted.))

"Depends, what's Milopita?" Niki asked with a smile.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments Niki nodded slightly "Okay" she said with a smile.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments Niki nodded slightly, "What do you want to talk about?" she asked.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments ((Night))

"I don't know" Niki said honestly. "I'm an orphan"

message 33: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland (:o Jack skellington!)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 3969 comments Niki smiled small, "It's fine" she said. "What about you?" she asked.